Joint RoK / VE Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/MistahHoo/VEflag.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/MistahHoo/RokFlag7.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Ragnarok and the Viridian Entente have both decided that is in their best interest to leave Bastion. It has been fun, but it is time to part ways.

We wish the remaining signatory, RIA, the best of luck as they continue on with the bloc.

**insert official RoK and VE sigs here**

Thank you.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great run with you guys. Glad it was a respectful removal process and not one where we wont be seeing much of each other in the future.

Here is to overlapping treaties o/

Edited by Acca Dacca

Bastion fulfilled its original, [s]top secret[/s](dammit Schatt and Sponge) mission -- to take down the NPO. Now that its purpose is fulfilled, it is a good time to let go.

Edited by Penkala

[color="#0000FF"]Bastion was originally going to be something big, but as we all know, the alliances involved were never much on fortitude. Sparta, MHA, VE, etc. Once NPO caught wind of it your pathetic little lot decided to call it quits and pretend nothing was going on. So you play this cute little joke. Very funny.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

It was just a redundant treaty Since VE, Rok and RIA have individual treaties or are part of SF, but there is one thing that I can't understand: why not make a RIA/Rok/VE announcement instead of make it looks like RIA was left alone?

[quote name='D34th' date='17 June 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1276803716' post='2340887']
It was just a redundant treaty Since VE, Rok and RIA have individual treaties or are part of SF, but there is one thing that I can't understand: why not make a RIA/Rok/VE announcement instead of make it looks like RIA was left alone?
[/quote]

RoK and VE decided to leave, RIA honestly decided to remain.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 June 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1276803101' post='2340872']
[color="#0000FF"]Bastion was originally going to be something big, but as we all know, the alliances involved were never much of fortitude[/color]
[/quote]

Agreed. And once NPO came for them, they rolled over and took it. NPO is still the most dominant and relevant alliance.

Oh wait...

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 June 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1276803101' post='2340872']
[color="#0000FF"]Bastion was originally going to be something big, but as we all know, the alliances involved were never much of fortitude. Sparta, MHA, VE, etc. Once NPO caught wind of it your pathetic little lot decided to call it quits and pretend nothing was going on. So you play this cute little joke. Very funny.[/color]
[/quote]

Thanks for your support RV!!

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='17 June 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1276804202' post='2340896']
RoK and VE decided to leave, RIA honestly decided to remain.
[/quote]

Well weird decision for RIA, a bloc of one alliance? :huh:

Thank for the clarification Hoo, now please send me 50 tech ;)

[quote name='Baltus' date='17 June 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1276803259' post='2340875']
That's a shame, but to be honest, Bastion was redudant. It's a MDoAP bloc where all the members are already MDoAP'd to each other. And, with only RIA left, isn't the bloc..dead?
[/quote]

again it was a MDP bloc, i don't get why everyone gets confused over that.

[quote name='D34th' date='17 June 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1276804411' post='2340899']
Well weird decision for RIA, a bloc of one alliance? :huh:
[/quote]

It actually fits them perfectly, as it is the random and insane thing to do.