Receiving Incoming Transmission...

Over the past several months, even before the start of the so called Second Unjust War, I met and befriended a group of people who have been honest, loyal and helpful. My fellow Prophets can vouch for this, as this group of friends eventually expanded into the alliances they lead, the bond growing stronger through time and being tested several times.

Having said that, I'm honored and proud to announce the official creation of this bond, the official declaration of existence of the Kel-Morian Combine.

[quote]
[center][img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4093/kmcflag.png[/img]

[size="6"][b]Charter of the Kel-Morian Combine[/b][/size]

[size="5"]I. Preamble[/size]

We, the undersigned alliances, have come together in the spirit of friendship, bromance, unity and joy for all that is resourceful and profitable. In celebration of this union, we hereby announce the creation of the Kel-Morian Combine (hereafter known as KMC). We pledge the following to stay true to our brethren:

[size="5"]II. Sovereignty[/size]

We, the undersigned, pledge on staying free, sovereign and equal to each other in the spirit of equality and friendship.

[size="5"]III. Mutual Defense[/size]

We pledge mutual defense to each other in times of conflict and recognize that an attack on a member is an attack on the Combine entirely.

[size="5"]IV. Optional Aggression[/size]

In the spirit of Sovereignty, should any signatory become involved in an offensive conflict, they may request assistance from the Combine. Assistance is not mandatory but strongly recommended.

[size="5"]V. Communication[/size]

It is understood that all signatories agree to remain in constant communication with each other and to establish dedicated channels of communication. It is also understood that in times of war and peace the signatories will exchange, plan and coordinate together.

[size="5"]VI. Aid[/size]

Members of this pact are encouraged to aid each other financially in both peace time and war time for the betterment of all involved. Aid in other forms can be requested be it from documents, governmental help, and/or training. This form of aid can only be given by a willing member of the Combine, but it is strongly recommended to do so for the betterment of all.

[size="5"]VII. Representation[/size]

Each member of the Combine is granted three official delegates, one of which shall be the Primary delegate to that member's government and shall be responsible for casting official votes for his/her alliance. Any member can change their delegates at any time. Should the Primary Delegate be away for a prolonged period of more than a week, the Primary Delegate or the alliance has to choose/vote a temporary Primary Delegate in the main one's absence.

[size="5"]VIII. Membership[/size]

Upon ratification of this Combine, additional members may be added upon an unanimous vote of the current signatories. Prospective members will only be considered upon an official sponsor from a current member. Members may be removed by a 3/4 vote from all signatories for whatever reason. Any member can choose to leave the Combine at any time, provided that the member informs the Combine at least 102 hours in advance.

[size="5"]IX. Amendments[/size]

This document may be amended by a 3/4 vote of the signatories. Any amendment vote will last up to 72 hours and will be preceded by a discussion 48 hours before voting commences. If Discussions still have not ended by at least 48 hours and are still on going, voting will be delayed until the discussions end.[/center]

Signed,

[b]For the Age of Reclamation[/b],
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/Arcnoxem/AoRSigscopy-1.png[/img]
[b]For the Blue Turtle Alliance[/b],
[i]Master-Debater, Oracle
TheSpoon, Consul[/i]

[b]For The Conservative Underground[/b],
[i]Commander Cato, Governor
PanzerVII, Lieutenant Governor
Portiabeth, Director of Finance
Barix9, Director of Foreign Affairs
Rurigok, Director of Internal Affairs
Polish Germany, Director of Military Affairs[/i]

[b]For The Hanseatic League[/b],
[i]Highlanderr, Grand Master
StageIdea, Master of Communication
Der Rote Baron, Master of War[/i]
[/quote]

Seeing as one of our bond brothers couldn't stay as she had previous affairs to deal with outside of Planet Bob, she did however write a small piece on her thoughts on this before leaving to lands unknown to us.

[quote name='Master-Debater']The BTA is glad that this happened. The BTA likes to talk in the 3rd person and The BTA loves that The BTA got to know these great alliances during this process. The BTA looks forward to a bright future with KMC.[/quote]

Edit:

Forgot to include our public chan for those who want to visit or generally chill, it's #KMC

Edited by Rudolph