The Coast Guard

[center][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/cnsanitarium/Sanitarium%20Imagery/eccasanitarium.gif[/img]
[size="6"][b]The Coast Guard[/b][/size][/center]

[b][u]I. Preamble[/u][/b]
This treaty shall serve to promote the common interests and friendship between its signatories, Eastern Coast Alliance Affiliation and Sanitarium.

[b][u]II. Soveriegnty[/u][/b]
The signatories shall remain soveriegn entities and in no way does this treaty impede such sovereignty, nor shall either signatory attempt to use this treaty to limit the sovereignty of the other.

[b][u]III. Non-Aggression[/u][/b]
The signatories pledge to peaceful relations with one another. Neither signatory shall commit acts of hostility, including but not limited to espionage, military aggression, or verbal abuse against the other signatory.

[b][u]IV. Intelligence[/u][/b]
Should either signatory receive intelligence that is relevant to the security of the other, they shall share such information without hesitation unless other treaties implications stand in the way.

[b][u]V. Defense[/u][/b]
Should either signatory fall under attack, the other signatory is highly encouraged but in no way required to come to their assistance militarily, financially, or diplomatically.

[b][u]VI. Aggression[/u][/b]
Should either signatory wish to engage in an aggressive military operation, they may request the assistance of the other signatory, however the other signatory is in no way required to provide assistance.

[b][u]VII. Termination[/u][/b]
Should either signatory decide that this agreement no longer represents the best interests of their respective alliance, they may cancel this pact. In such event, notice must be provided to the other signatory in private, after which a seventy-two hour period will pass during which all articles of this agreement shall remain in effect.

Alternatively, should either signatory violate any article of this agreement, it will be immediately terminated and considered null and void.

[b][u]Signed,[/u][/b]

[i]Signed for Eastern Coast Alliance Affiliation,[/i]
Husker, [i]President[/i]
Darkar, [i]Vice President[/i]
Fatty100, [i]Secretary of Foreign Affairs[/i]
McMam,[i] Secretary of the Interior
[/i]
[i]Signed for Sanitarium,[/i]
memoryproblems, [i]Premier[/i]
Razorade, [i]Minister of Economics[/i]
ryankliber, [i]Minister of Internal Affairs[/i]
Medix, [i]Minister of War[/i]

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='15 June 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1276634774' post='2338609']
I'm very happy to mark the beginning of another friendship, one that I hope lasts the test of time.

Here's to a prosperous future working with one another :)
[/quote]

I quote this because memoryproblems said it even better than i would have :)