FnKa's re-DOE

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090620225408/cybernations/images/6/66/FnKaFlag010.jpg[/img]

About a year ago, the alliances, FnKa merged into The Resistance. Most of us have since gone our separate ways. Recently many of us have decided to bring back our old clan, and wreck some havoc! So without further stalling, here is our charter. We are back.

[quote]1 Membership

1.1 Membership Application

*Members must both post an application and change their Alliance Affiliation to FnKa to be considered full members and to receive all benefits that come with being a full member.
*Applying members must not be a current member of another alliance.
*Applying members must not owe money to another alliance.
*Applying members must not be on a ZI list of another alliance.
*Applying members must not be currently involved in a war.

1.2 Membership Perks

*To qualify for the appropriate perks of membership, members must wait 7 days and be signed into all requisite areas.
*In said 7 days they must be active on forums and IRC.

1.3 Membership Consequences

*If in violation of anything from Section 1.1 they may be kicked from the alliance or denied membership until it is sorted out.
*If nations take aid and leave alliance within a month (Violating Section 1.2), they will be subject to destruction by the military of FnKa.

2 Government

2.1 Government Positions

Each Ministry will be split into departments which the Ministers will have to assign as many deputies as required to lead the amount of departments they may have (Prime Minister can be exempt from this but can still have a deputy). Furthermore, in each department the deputy or leader of that department will be able to "hire" multiple alliance members to help them with their duties.

Prime Minister
* Leads the alliance
* In charge of the ministers
* Power to directly appoint ministers if needed
* Can have a deputy if wanted but no department

Minister of Internal Affairs
* In charge of maintaining the members list
* In charge of maintaining the member PM list
* In charge for recording members' joining and leaving of the alliance
* In charge of the news letter
* In charge of mass PMing other members
* Can have at least three departments

Minister of Foreign Affairs
* Chief ambassador to other alliances
* Represents the alliance in foreign matters
* In charge of appointing other ambassadors
* Can have at least two departments

Minister of Finance
* In charge of controlling the alliance's finances
* In charge of maintaining the alliance's financial records
* In charge of member aid

Minister of Defense
* In charge of organizing the military for defense of the alliance
* In charge of organizing the military for raids and war.

Minister of Recruiting
* In charge of recruiting new members into the alliance
* In charge of maintaining member applications
* In charge of masking new members

** These lists of duty are not exhaustive, and instead guide the Ministries to their apporpriate function.

2.2 Removing Government Officials

Removing the Prime Minister:

The Prime Minister may be removed through a 4/6 vote from the ministers.

After a 4/6 vote is decided to remove the Prime Minister, ministers may appoint a new Prime Minister with a 5/6 vote. If voting to remove the Prime Minister is dead-locked (3/3) the Prime Minister will remain in the position.

In the event that the ministers feel it unnecessary to remove the current Prime Minister, and several members want the Prime Minister removed anyway, a 2/3 vote by the Elite Members and a 3/4 vote by the general membership is required to remove the Prime Minister, after which the ministers will pick a new one in the regular fashion.

Booting of a Minister:

A minister may be kicked by votes from all other ministers, including the Prime Minister, with a 4/6 vote. The cause for a minister being removed would be either inactivity or doing a bad job. Deputies will be included in the vote process in times of dead-lock (3/3).

3 Elections

The Minister Positions will be available to everyone to run for in elections. Elections will occur once every 2 months on the first day of every other month.

Running- All candidates will be required to announce their campaign in the "Election Forum". This will include their nation, ruler name, and what they would do for the alliance.

The Prime Minister will be voted for every 6 months in order to keep the alliance balanced.

4 Resignation

All members are allowed to resign freely, unless you owe money to the Ministry of Finance - or the PM has reason to deny your resignation. Must stay in FnKa for more then a week to resign. Resigning members must post their resignation or inform a member of the government before changing their AA. (See Section 7 for leaving during wartime.)

5 Warfare

*The production of nuclear weapons, in line with a total war philosophy, is supported by FnKa, however, they are reserved for use in retaliation or in declared conflicts unless otherwise authorized by the Minister of Defense.

*Raiding- Tech raiding will be handled on a case by case basis by the Minister of Defense.

6 FnKa In Times of War:

*Members are not allowed to leave during. If they do so, they will be placed on a ZI list. Desertion is not tolerated.

*Members may not give out information about alliance matters during war-time to any non-member or talk about alliance activities in public areas. Members violating this rule may be kicked from the alliance or removed from the government with approval from the Prime Minister.

*No aid is to be sent in time of war without permission. You may only send AID to FnKa and her closest allies in a time of war.

7 Amending The Charter

*Ministers or members must submit the amended charter to the government outlining the changes made. The new charter will be voted on by every member of the government including all active deputies and will pass with a 2/3 vote.

*The new charter with be announced and posted for members to see and discuss for three days before becoming the new official charter. If there is major disagreement, members may start a vote and the new charter will be denied with a simple majority.

8 Elite Membership

*Elite membership will be the government, founders and those who have eaten nukes. The criteria to be an elite member will be as follows: Either be a founding member, a member of the government for a full term as a minister or deputy, or have taken a nuke for FnKa, past or present. You may not be an elite member while serving in the government.

*Elite members have the authority to overturn any decision by the ministers with a majority vote, unless vetoed by the prime minister in which case they would have to get a 2/3 vote. They can also remove a member from government with a 2/3 vote.

9 Treaties of Military and Economic Alliance

*Alliance treaties that have no mandatory aggression or defense, require a simple majority vote by the ministers to pass. Alliance treaties that have a mandatory clause require a 2/3 vote by ministers to pass. [/quote]

Signed
Prime Minister- Skapunk
Minister of Foreign Affairs- Appoliqize
Minister of Finance-MVP2000
Minister of Internal Affairs- Metal Shards
Minister of Defense- Dead Animal
Minister of Recruitment- Fury

Thanks to our friends in Gondor and Hyrda.
Thanks to TPE for protecting our AA, they are truly our brothers.

Ps. I apologize if this does not make much sense. I am a bit inebriated.

pps. Hi TR!

Edited by Skap Q

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lasted for 1 year 2years ago learned from our mistakes time to do it right and 100% better :D look out for us wrld!
o/ Drunk DoEs :D

Edit lol ska more and more i read this more and more it sucks!

Edited by SilentFury

I want to thank everyone for your support! Someone earlier asked what FnKa stands for now. We did talk about changing the words but in the end i believe we are going to stay with Fear none Kill all (just call us FnKa). I want to give a shout out to Mr_Teets form Hydra i love you bro! And i would also like to invite everyone to come by our forums http://fnka.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx. and visit us on irc at #FnKa.

o/ Gondor
o/ TPE
o/ Hydra
o/ FnKa
and o/ Drunken leader :P

You go into tR, then you leave them, you get TPE as your protector despite the tensions the two alliances experienced. I wonder how the general membership feel about this at tR. Although it seems like you guys know what you are doing, so good luck.

[quote name='Yankeesfan924' date='15 June 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1276612659' post='2338223']
Kinda tired. Could've gotten a few more hours of sleep.

Oh, you mean about this? Meh.
[/quote]

Nice to see you guys in one place. Hi guys.

[quote name='Robster83' date='15 June 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1276617488' post='2338291']
You go into tR, then you leave them, you get TPE as your protector despite the tensions the two alliances experienced. I wonder how the general membership feel about this at tR. Although it seems like you guys know what you are doing, so good luck.
[/quote]

I think I speak for all of The Resistance when I say we're glad to be rid of a bunch of nuclear rogues, backstabbers, liars, and spies. I hope TPE's membership didn't drop much as a result of this. Ah who am I kidding that's like a 2 for 1!

I did enjoy the one last grab at any TR members you could reach though (where was my message :( )

[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/mattski133/FnKlol.jpg[/img]

I could have sworn the OP said FuRy was Minister of Recruitment...ah well with any new alliance there are bound to be kinks to work out.

Let's close an otherwise wretched chapter of having you try to ruin our alliance from the inside, and move on to trying to ruin each other from the outside!