Joint Announcement From Europa & Invicta

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225508/cybernations/images/3/31/Europaflag1.png[/img] [img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/invicta1small.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][size=7]Europa and Regnum Invictorum Expand Relations (Not in THAT Way)[/size][/b][/center]

You people have sick minds! Not EVERYTHING has to be about... you know.

[quote][center][b][size=6]The SPEED Treaty[/size][/b][/center]

[b]Preamble:[/b]

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a war on your ally. Your ally is requesting your help. What do you do? What do you do? This treaty outlines the actions to be taken should Regnum Invictorum (henceforth Invicta) or Europa find themselves under attack. This treaty is an optional defense pact, brah.

[b]Article One- Peace:[/b]

Invicta and Europa agree not to place bombs on one-another's buses. We understand that at times, ones pension can be screwed up, and bombing civilians seems like the only way out. However, we agree this is not the proper way to do so.

[b]Article Two- Intel:[/b]

If either signatory recieves word on the whereabouts of a bus seemingly ready to explode, they will inform the other, and call Jack and Harry to remedy the situation.

[b]Article Three- Monetary Assistance:[/b]

If either signatory needs money, the other could probably send some over. It isn't really mandatory.

What a boring clause.

[b]Article Four- Military Assistance:[/b]

Ok, Jack, this is it. Don't get dead. In the event of a hostage taking at the airport, the uninvolved signatory is hereby authorized, but not required, to shoot the hostage in an effort to free the victim alliance. Basically, defense is not mandatory, but is viewed as "A cool move, brahamster".

[b]Artlce Five- Cancellation:[/b]

In the event that either signatory wants off the bus, they must first alert the other party involved. There will be a 72 hour waiting period, at which point this treaty is null and void. If anybody tries to get off the bus before the 72 hours, it'll blow.

[i]Signed for Europa:[/i]
Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
Kongo Jack(Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
Ernesto Che Guevara(Chax), Strawberry Ayatollah
Vielwerth, Vanilla Ayatollah

[i]Signed for Regnum Invictorum:[/i]
Jorost, Lord Protector
Learz, Lord Lieutenant
Dan2680, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sir Glen, Chancellor of the Exchequer and Air Chief Marshal[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' date='09 June 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1276056230' post='2329678']
Ah, there it is. Good to get [i]this[/i] ODP announced. :)[/quote]
You know, I think I can just about see what you did there.

[quote]In the event of a hostage taking at the airport, the uninvolved signatory is hereby authorized, but not required, to shoot the hostage....[/quote]

I think you meant 'captor' or perhaps 'hostage-taker'.

If not, this treaty takes on a very different, hilariously unintended, meaning.

[quote name='Canik' date='08 June 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1276047598' post='2329463']
Invicta and Europa are making babies? I don't understand!

Congrats!
[/quote]
[img]http://funboxcomedy.com/uploaded_images/Head-explodes-big-761159.jpg[/img]

On another note, good show you two. I hope you guys have a long and fruitful relationship stealing each other's money. :smug:

o/ Invicta
o/ Europa

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='09 June 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1276066277' post='2329916']

[/quote]

Probably the only way bandwaggoning is treaty sanctioned :P

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='09 June 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1276066277' post='2329916']

[/quote]
Sometimes you've just got to shoot the hostage.

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100124234055/24/images/e/e5/Jack_Bauer_Season_5.jpg[/img]