Foreign Affairs Dispatch from the New Pacific Order

[center][img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7970/diplobannercopy.png[/img][/center]

As Foreign Affairs Officer of the New Pacific Order, it is an honor and a pleasure to announce the following Protectorate between the New Pacific Order and Red Nation Union.

[quote][center][i][u]New Pacific Order - Red Nation Union Protectorate Agreement[/u][/i][/center]

[u]Article I. Non-aggression[/u]

Both parties agree not to commit hostile acts towards one another. They shall furthermore not support indirect hostile acts towards one another, which includes aiding and politically supporting parties in war with the other party.

[u]Article II. Preferential Tech Deals[/u]

Both parties agree that the Red Nation Union shall prioritize tech dealing to the New Pacific Order. It shall sell tech to the New Pacific Order at a rate of 3 million francos for 100 tech. This tech trade shall be managed by a representative of the New Pacific Order.

[u]Article III. Intelligence and Consultation[/u]

Neither party shall engage in espionage against one another, furthermore, should either party have information pertinent to the security of the other alliance they shall provide said intelligence to the other party immediately. The Red Nation Union shall consult with and seek approval for all major foreign relations decisions with the Emperor of the New Pacific Order or his authorized representative. Major foreign relations are defined as declarations of war, aiding of alliances currently in conflict or in a situation which would create a difficult situation, and signing of treaties.

[u]Article IV. Protection[/u]

The New Pacific Order shall defend the Red Nation Union so long as it executes all other parts of this treaty. If the Red Nation Union engages in hostile behavior against any alliance or persons, then the protectorate is automatically void. The Red Nation Union is encouraged to help the New Pacific Order in any conflict it requests.

[u]Article V. Amendment and Withdrawal[/u]

The New Pacific Order or the Red Nation Union shall reserve the right to amend this treaty by mutual consent. Either party may leave this treaty with 7 days notice. It is expected that if this treaty is cancelled the outstanding orders under Article II be fulfilled.

[u]Signed for the New Pacific Order[/u]

Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace

VektorZero
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

[u]Signed for the Red Nation Union[/u]

BlueMoon, Council
Nergal, Council
Mizagium, Council[/quote]

Edited by Malatose

As Emperor of the New Pacific Order, we welcome our new relationship with Red Nation Union. We've worked them a lot, and we look forward to working with them on the Red Sphere. o/

Edited by Cortath

[quote name='Cortath' date='06 June 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1275863348' post='2326848']
As Emperor of the New Pacific Order, we welcome our new relationship with [b]Red Nations United[/b]. We've worked them a lot, and we look forward to working with them on the Red Sphere. o/
[/quote]

The first step will be to learn their name. :awesome:

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='07 June 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1275863522' post='2326856']
The first step will be to learn their name. :awesome:[/quote]
[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='07 June 2010 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1275864207' post='2326878']
<_< I could've swore he was just announced as the Finance guy for Octava Orden.[/quote]
This is going well :v:

Best of luck to you, RNU.

[quote name='Cortath' date='06 June 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1275863955' post='2326871']
Red Nation Union. Cortath made a typo. It's happened before, and it may happen again, but my advisors tell if I whip the spell checkers more often, it won't.
[/quote]

How dare you, Moo would have never had a typo!
:rolleyes:

[quote][u]Article II. Preferential Tech Deals[/u]

Both parties agree that the Red Nation Union shall prioritize tech dealing to the New Pacific Order. It shall sell tech to the New Pacific Order at a rate of 3 million francos for 100 tech. This tech trade shall be managed by a representative of the New Pacific Order. [/quote]

Aww THAT'S what we forgot in Ragnablok: The tech farm clause!

[quote name='Pomiel' date='06 June 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1275867905' post='2326947']
Aww THAT'S what we forgot in Ragnablok: The tech farm clause!
[/quote]
Very observant of you. I look forward to overseeing many tech deals that will help fund our new allies.

[quote name='bakamitai' date='06 June 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1275876696' post='2327161']
Very observant of you. I look forward to overseeing many tech deals that will help fund our new allies.
[/quote]

You mean it will be profitable for both parties? Unheard of.