It's over

Normally you'd expect a topic with lots of crazy pictures, banners and flags. But this is a somber announcement for a somber occasion.

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090731134553/cybernations/images/4/47/The_Golden_Horde_Flag.png[/img][/center]

After the loss of several government members and a the continued inactivity of all but a few members, we have decided to merge into RDD.

The Rubber Ducky Division has been our closest ally since the day we started the formation of TGH, more then 10 months ago. We have therefor chosen them as our merging partners.

I invite all diplomats to come with us to RDD so that we can maintain the many bonds of friendship that we have constructed. All allies have been contacted and the treaties canceled.

I'd like to thank our allies at UBD, AB, RDD and OFLC. We won't forget the love and friendship we shared.

The TGH AA will remain protected by RDD for the next fortnight.

Edited by KingSVH

As others have said, it is a shame that this has happened-- my interactions with your members in our embassy and on IRC had led me to firmly believe that TGH was populated with good people. Unfortunately, inactivity is a hard obstacle to overcome. I wish your members luck in any and all of their future endeavors.

[quote name='mdnss69' date='02 June 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1275483316' post='2320429']
:( But... but... I still intend on spamming you occasionally on IRC King xD Maybe this will keep CP quiet for a while too...

Best of luck from the UBD!
[/quote]
CP will never be quiet. ;)

It was a fun trip King, CP, Corrupt, etc. I had a blast. Good luck in the future.

I offer my condolences and best wishes to former TGH members...
[quote name='Lucas Perry' date='02 June 2010 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1275494942' post='2320568']
CP will never be quiet. ;)

It was a fun trip King, CP, Corrupt, etc. I had a blast. Good luck in the future.
[/quote]

I was going to try to steal you for myself.. but I see you fell in with that Ninja Crowd.. Doubt I'll see you until its too late :P

oo/