The Treaty of Abnormal Love

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225508/cybernations/images/3/31/Europaflag1.png[/img]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070727005744/cybernations/images/thumb/7/77/Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg/250px-Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg[/img]
[/center]

[quote]
[center][u]The Treaty of Abnormal Love[/u]
[/center]
[center]Preamble

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - A mutual defense pact between Wolfpack and Europa. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on in here. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's signing treaties. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

Articles

Sovereignty and Information
Both signatories agree that the other is a sovereign alliance that reserves the right to live. We agree that, if we hear of a Communist plan to attack the other, we shall inform the other by way of phone call, regardless of the time of day. We agree to act civil to one-another. All phone calls will be friendly. If they aren't friendly...you probably won't get them.

Non-Aggression
You can't fight in here, this is the war room. Neither alliance is about to go down in history as the greatest murderer since Adolf Hitler. Furthermore, we agree not to ever dare launch an attack against one-another. Not only would this risk setting off a doomsday device, it's just uncool.

Defense
In the event that either signatory comes under attack, the unattacked shall do everything in it's power to end the conflict diplomatically. I-i-i-if we're unable to recall the attack with diplomacy, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them,... I know they're our boys. In a time of war, anyone or anything that approaches within 200 yards of the perimeter is to be FIRED UPON.

Cancellation
Cancel this treaty? Bah! I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes? Yes? Well, if cancellation of this treaty is an issue that needs to be discussed, either alliance can cancel this treaty given 72 hours notice to the other.

Signed for Wolfpack:

Wolfprince ~ Alpha
Gimlimonkey ~ Beta
Edmundomcpot ~ Shaman
Cookiemonster ~ Regent
King hassan ~ MoD

Signed for Europa:

Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
Kongo Jack(Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
Vielwerth, Vanilla Ayatollah
Ernesto Che Guevara(Chax), Strawberry Ayatollah[/quote] [/center]