New Pacific Order - Regnum Invictorum Treaty

[center][img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/jorost/200px-NPObannerflagnew.jpg[/img] [img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/jorost/invicta2.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b][size=7]Treaty Between the New Pacific Order & Regnum Invictorum[/size][/b][/center]

In my capacity as Lord Protector of Invicta, it gives me tremendous pleasure to announce the following treaty between our Realm and the New Pacific Order:

[center][img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-your-cats-love-has-exploded-everywhere.jpg[/img][/center]

The alliances of Regnum Invictorum and the New Pacific Order, hereinafter referred to as the signatories, will maintain a respectful stance towards each other. Attacks on either signatory's members by the other are prohibited.

I. The signatories are encouraged to engage in financial transactions to their mutual benefit, both in the realm of foreign aid and resource trading.

II. A direct attack on one signatory by an alliance that is not required to do so by one of its own publically-announced treaties is considered an act of war against the other signatory, and will be responded to in kind.

III. The signatories reserve the right to assist each other in any wars that they may be involved in, and it should not be a surprise to anyone if they decide to fight alongside each other at any time.

IV. In the event that one signatory decides to cancel this treaty, notice is required. For the first 72 hours after notice is given, all articles are in effect, and then, for the following 720 hours, mai luv it asploded only remains in effect

[i][b]Signed for the New Pacific Order:[/b][/i]

Emperor Blackbird,
New Pacific Order,
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous,
Imperial Regent,
Reformed Neutral Menace

VektorZero,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

[i][b]Signed for Regnum Invictorum:[/b][/i]

Jorost,
Lord Protector,
Keeper of the Sacred Didgeridoo

Learz,
Lord Lieutenant,
Representative of the Lollipop Guild

Sir Glen,
High Commissioner to NPO

[center]• • •[/center]

In celebration of this long-awaited and auspicious event, my predecessor Atlashill, Duke of Springdale, has composed the following Haiku:

[quote][b][size=5]TO PACIFICA,
OUR FRIENDSHIP LASTS BEYOND TERMS
FORGED WITH THE LOL-CATS.[/size][/b][/quote]

Edited by Jorost

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked by NPO's willingness to sign treaties with alliances that stuck up for them. Seriously you should be signing with alliances like Athens, GOD and MK. What is [i]wrong [/i]with you. :rolleyes:

Congrats. :)

[quote name='Lennox' date='20 May 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1274393923' post='2305821']
[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='20 May 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1274330446' post='2304385']
see look! even NATO has one too!

why can't we too Haf?????
[/quote]

Be patient young one!
[/quote]

Called this! Also glad to see this treaty between two of my allies.

[quote name='AirMe' date='21 May 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1274396519' post='2305910']
Why does this path seem similar to the one that lead us to where we are?
[/quote]

Because it's the same alliances that fought alongside them when things got rough and they're not signing with the alliances that kept them in captivity for a year and a half for their own good?

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='Jorost' date='20 May 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1274396470' post='2305907']
Bilrow, who made YOU the most hated player? I thought it was me!

:)
[/quote]
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=53273&hl=]Read it and weep, poser[/url]