An AzN-BCOM Announcement

After heavy construction at BCOM, the Commission decided that it was time for some much needed R&R in a Mediterranean paradise. Its members enthusiastically boarded the company jet, completely unaware of the leaking fuel filter caused by recent budget cuts. Halfway along the trip, the plane was almost out of fuel.

“We’re going to have to make an emergency landing”, the pilot explained. And so the plane descended deep into grassy hills of the Amazon Nation. Upon exiting the plane, a faint sound of drums pierced through the thick brush. “As the Provost Marshal, it’s my duty to inform the crew that we’re all in big trouble”, declared Georgelopez.

Soon, a plethora of angry Amazons swarmed the site, and Queen Randalla carefully examined the passengers. The executive mentality immediately went into effect, offering aid and intelligence in exchange for safe passage and release. What began as a simple bribe turned into a friendship, as the Amazons – completely unaware of the happenings of the outside world, were able to identify the faulty fuel filter and fill the tank with potent home-brewed spirits; enabling the plane to fly again.

And so begins the birth of a new friendship.

[quote]
[center][img]http://www.blackstonecommission.com/forums/images/aznbcombanner.png[/img][/center]

[u][b]Article I: Preamble[/b][/u]

Blackstone Commission (BCOM) and Amazon Nation (AzN) as a means of fostering friendship, developing stronger bonds, and mutual prosperity, have entered into a PIAT, in order to solidify their bonds as allies.

[u][b]Article II: Peace[/b][/u]

No attack against either signatory by the other shall be condoned, and, if it is, this treaty is therefore null and void. Attacks include, but are not limited to, declarations of war, in-game espionage, forums espionage, impersonation of leaders on IRC, and aiding the enemies of the other signatory.

[u][b]Article III: Intelligence[/b][/u]

If one signatory gains any compromising information, which include, but are not limited to, PMs in-game about attacks on the other signatory; a message in the Cybernations forum, IRC, or an embassy in either alliance concerning an attack in any way, then they must provide the information to the other signatory by any means possible. Failing to do this will render this treaty null and void.

[u][b]Article IV: Aid[/b][/u]

If one signatory asks the other for any monetary aid, and it is found to be not too much of a burden or will endanger them, then they are highly encouraged to provide it to them.

[u][b]Article V: Trade[/b][/u]

Both signatories must agree to openly trade with one another for the betterment of the economies of both alliances.

[u][b]Article VI: Cancellation[/b][/u]

This treaty may be canceled by either signatory, with a 72 hour private notice. After which, there will be a 48 hour Non Agression Period.

[img]http://www.blackstonecommission.com/forums/images/sigblock.png[/img]

[/quote]

it was just a matter of time. About an hour and a half, to be somewhat exact. And while we were more than prepared to go all out on this one, out of respect for BCOM's protectors, UINE, we're going easy on their protectorate. ;)

It's been a pleasure, as always, my old friends. Cheers!

Thanks everyone. ;)

And I never mind being asked questions, so to answer: I've known a couple of these guys, and had worked closely with them not too long ago. Since BCOM's formation, I've made even more great acquaintances there. They're good people. :wub:

Amazon's treaties are the result of a friendship that already exists, and for no other gain but to strengthen that previously existing friendship. We only have a small handful of those mostly because I'm anti-social. :lol1:

[quote name='Randalla' date='18 May 2010 - 06:13 AM' timestamp='1274159577' post='2301959']
Thanks everyone. ;)

And I never mind being asked questions, so to answer: I've known a couple of these guys, and had worked closely with them not too long ago. Since BCOM's formation, I've made even more great acquaintances there. They're good people. :wub:

Amazon's treaties are the result of a friendship that already exists, and for no other gain but to strengthen that previously existing friendship. We only have a small handful of those mostly because I'm anti-social. :lol1:
[/quote]

I figured as much, but still its BMv2 so you will understand my hesitation ;)

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='18 May 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1274160420' post='2301974']
I thought you went to bed so the adults could talk xD
[/quote]

He did, but like a lot of seven-year olds, he wanted to join mummy and daddy in bed. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

I had higher hopes that the first link between BCOM and AzN would be stronger than a few broadswords, but I am nonetheless pleased that we have a friendship to grow. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Hail Blackstone! o/
Hail Amazon! o/

[quote name='Hadrian' date='18 May 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1274162398' post='2301999']
He did, but like a lot of seven-year olds, he wanted to join mummy and daddy in bed. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

I had higher hopes that the first link between BCOM and AzN would be stronger than a few broadswords, but I am nonetheless pleased that we have a friendship to grow. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Hail Blackstone! o/
Hail Amazon! o/
[/quote]

Haha you better get him on a shorter leash. :lol1:

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='19 May 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1274306268' post='2303744']
Any treaty with Randy's name on it is awesome by my standards. Congrats to BCOM and AzN.

Also congrats to Thrawn for posting half the replies in this thread.
[/quote]

/me spots an Omni
/me hugtackles the Omni

thanks for the kind comments Omni, and of course Rand's name is not the only sig that makes this awesome!