Blunity Expands!

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/BlunityFinalVersion.png[/img][/center]

[center]^^^^^^^^^^[/center]
[center][i]Disclaimer: Yeah, this isn't really the Blunity flag, but I owe D34th a favor because one of UINE's tech sellers scammed him. Soooo, I thought we could all pretend his design was the new flag and thus ensure I maintain the use of my legs.[/i][/center]

Greetings to the social pariahs, nation rulers and other denizens of the Cybertron,

Today is a great day for blue, or at least, for those bound together by the bromance that is Blunity. Today, two new groups have joined us in our attempts to increase the cooperation and economic well-being of our little corner of Bob. Each and every member of Blunity is looking forwards to working with the new signatories and I'd like to be the first to give them a heartfelt congratulatory remark: Congratz! As per the traditional Blunity hazing ritual, both signatories have already been served a cup of that [i]strong[/i] bluedrank we keep locked away in the cupboard at the Blunity HQ's. While I'd love to share some of that bluedrank with everyone, my e-lawyer has informed me that the potency of the liquid is enough to constitute a ToS violation. With that in mind, I can only tell you that it has terrible physiological effects on the drinker, the least of which are captured in this picture:

[center][img] http://img.youtube.com/vi/p8I5NfJ3EZU/0.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][i](If you think that was bad, or somehow don't get the reference, I suggest listening to the recordings of the hazing itself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc)[/i][/center]

At this point, any sensible reader is bound to wonder 'Who ARE these two new signatories' or perhaps 'What is this, I don't even -'. In order to appease the inquisitive mind of the sensible reader (and limit this announcement to something his attention span can get through), I am proud to announce the induction of Avalanche and The Smurf Village into the ranks of Blunity. May you enjoy your time with us and contribute greatly to our common good.

For those of us who don't remember from the last Blunity announcement (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84169) here is the treaty itself:

[quote]Blunity Accords

The Blunity Accords is an economic bloc residing on the Blue Sphere. Its goals are to maintain and promote Blue Sphere interactions in order to form a more perfect bond economically.[/center]

I. Admission
A. Entry to BLUNITY is open to any alliances with 75% of its nations residing on the Blue Sphere.
B. A 3/4 majority vote is required in the acceptance of new members.
C. Each applicant member will be informed of their answer in 72 hours or less.

II. Trade
The undersigned agree to maintain a cooperative trade sphere.
A. Signatories will collaborate towards the formation of trade circles on the BLUNITY forums.
B. No signatory will enact a trade embargo against another signatory.
C. Signatories will give at least 5 days notice to the other signatories should they intend to change spheres.

III. Commerce
The undersigned are encouraged to organize tech deals preferentially with other BLUNITY alliances.
A. Signatories agree to maintain and manage a tech deal section on the BLUNITY forums.
B. Signatories are encouraged to orchestrate aiding programs for whatever purpose with other alliances as a sign of friendship

IV. Amendments
The undersigned may amend the treaty if they so choose.
A. Amendments to BLUNITY require the unanimous approval of all BLUNITY signatories to pass.

V. Withdrawal
Signatories may withdraw from this treaty at any time without stating a reason.
A. Private notice of 72 hours is required during which time the undersigned remain bound by this treaty.
B. Public notice may not be given until after the 72 hours have elapsed.
C. No alliance may be forcibly expelled from BLUNITY unless they no longer meet the 75% member requirement for the Blue Team or if they violate the terms laid out by this document.

Signed:

All the previous signatories, i.e: probably more people by now than the current amount of nations on Bob.
[/quote]

[u]Signed for Avalanche:[/u]

Alpine Patroller - SirDog
Nordic Patroller - I am Nobody
Mountain Host - Paulpig
Auxiliary Patrollers - The Pink Pansy, Nitropenta, Arborder

[u]
Signed for TSV:[/u]

Britishdude - Papa Smurf
Caleb Ryals - Greedy Smurf
Arrith - Harmony Smurf

One last time, welcome to the part Avalanche and TSV!

o/ Avalanche
o/ TSV
o/ Blunity
[s]o/ Keve69[/s]