Hey, is this thing on?

Krunk the Great

So apparently I've been in CN for two and one month years.

Barring the fact that I was completely inactive until the War of the Coalition, it's been an interesting two years. I can't imagine myself without my nation or without having fun in these forums.

Ten of these 25 months have been spent in the NSO, and I have to say: Our detractors should really join us for a day and see how it really is in the Order. I never would have thought I'd be a senior member in (one of) the best alliances ever.

Here's to two more years of the NSO, of this community, many more nation announcements, and the eventual destruction of our enemies (I had to).

My history is located here: [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Morgoth]A Brief History of Krunk the Great and the people of Khaz Modan and Morgoth[/url]

This has been a message from the One and Only [b]Sith Grandmaster of Truth Darth Angry Nun[/b] of the New Sith Order.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='13 May 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1273778594' post='2297114']
*Boo* *Hiss* etc etc.

Why don't you join your detractors for a day and get a little perspective in terms of how different alliances work, as yours is probably incredibly biased at the moment...
[/quote]

Why would I join another alliance when the one Im in is just fine?

Why don't you join us and get a little perspective in terms of how the Sith actually operate, as yours is probably incredibly biased at the moment

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='13 May 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1273779639' post='2297126']

Why don't you join us and get a little perspective in terms of how the Sith actually operate, as yours is probably incredibly biased at the moment
[/quote]
I'm afraid that joining the dark side is something that I just can't do.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='13 May 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1273780159' post='2297139']
I'm afraid that joining the dark side is something that I just can't do.
[/quote]

Use your weapons....I am unarmed.....Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.

After all the somewhat obsessive trolling you have done to LOSS, I would really love to pay you back for everything in this celebration thread. But I'm not like that and as much issue as you have had with LOSS and "Unproven Myths" I'll say to you that two years for anyone is an accomplishment.

Edited by LordSlade

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='13 May 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1273787142' post='2297231']
All I can say it that it's clearly been two years too many.
[/quote]

But the NSO hasn't been around for two years.

[quote name='daggarz' date='13 May 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1273794491' post='2297326']
so I think you should retire
[/quote]

I did, in February as the Infallible History states.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='13 May 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1273773747' post='2297067']
Bloody Hell, JJ you ended up with the sith?

Still <3 ya though. Sup, hows stuff?
[/quote]

Yeah he's only been here like... a year.

Shall peer pressure overwhelm you to join the Dark Side? [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/467/nsosmugsmall.png[/img]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='13 May 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1273780464' post='2297146']
Use your weapons....I am unarmed.....Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
[/quote]
something... something... something... dark side.
something... something... something... complete.

Grats on your nations age, *cheers* for more fun over the next 2 years!

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='13 May 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1273779639' post='2297126']

[/quote]
How can you expect others to follow your advice if you yourself won't follow it?