And if we change
Well I love you anyway
Everyday
Something hits me all so cold
Find me sittin' by myself
No excuses that I know ”
- “No Excuses” ~ Alice In Chains

[b]Article I[/b]

\m/ and Asgaard recognize that each alliance is a sovereign entity and will not interfere with the internal affairs of one another. Each alliance retains the right to make
decisions for themselves and act on their best interests within the spirit and cooperation in this document.

[b]Article II[/b]

Information is knowledge and a sword that cuts both ways. Without it, both agree that they are vulnerable and pledge to share intelligence when deemed necessary to
guarantee the security of one and thus the other, preventing vulnerability.

[b]Article III[/b]

In the event that either \m/ or Asgaard find themselves victims of aggression from an outside party to this treaty, they may assist one another. This defensive action isn’t
mandated, but strongly encouraged. Defensive action may include Financial Aid and/or direct military involvement.

[b]Article IV[/b]

The growth and financial development of both entities is key to guaranteeing a strong defense and to the development of political and personal friendships. Both parties agree to work together for the advancement of their respective alliances and the sphere in which they reside.

[b]Article V[/b]

Should either party wish to terminate this pact, they are required to give notice to the other at least 96 hours before the cancellation takes place. During this time, the pact
is still considered valid.

[b]Signed for \m/,[/b]
Triumvirate: Starfox101, Caliph, Gerald Meane
Director of \m/land Security: Merrie Melodies
Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Chief
Minister of Internal Affairs: Emperor Marx
Minister of Finance: Atanatar
Minister of Trades: Supreme Emperor Daeg

[b]Signed for Asgaard,[/b]
The Aesir
Tyr- Lonewolfe2015
Loki- Gambona
Magni- Mustakrakish II
The Vanir
Thaisport
Hunger
Commander Thrawn
[/quote]

On a personal note, we at \m/ are very proud to call Asgaard allies, and we hope the relationship continues to prosper and grow to even greater heights. We value Optional treaties just as if they were mutual and if you ever find yourselves in need of our assistance, you can guarantee we will be there.

o/ Asgaard

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it Starfox, I made the treaty look pretty with code tags and you went and ruined it! You're always oppressing me! [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2n87thd.jpg[/IMG]

Also, I'm glad to have had the opportunity to build on a friendship with Asgaard and wish my newfound allies all the best.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='25 April 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1272162167' post='2273699']
Damn it Starfox, I made the treaty look pretty with code tags and you went and ruined it! You're always oppressing me! [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2n87thd.jpg[/IMG]

Also, I'm glad to have had the opportunity to build on a friendship with Asgaard and wish my newfound allies all the best.
[/quote]
Haha, well I copy and pasted Caliph's. :P

[quote name='Sakura' date='25 April 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1272163137' post='2273728']
/o \m/
/o Asgaard

Although, I guess you like to take it slow... ODP?
[/quote]

We take all of our relationships very seriously, our commitment to close ties and friendship means most of our relationships start "lower" on the treaty scale than many alliances bother with. That said, hands off of \m/ or we'll eff you up :smug:

Also o/ \m/

Edited by commander thrawn

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='25 April 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1272169076' post='2273858']
Congratulations to the both of you.

I think \m/ has a thing for viking/norse themed alliances, [b]they will be signing with Valhalla next[/b]!!!!
[/quote]
I can only wish..........

o/ Asgaard, a fine group, glad to be allies with you.