Joint Nevermore/LSN Announcement

[center][img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/Anubus9/Treaty%20Insignia/LSN.png[/img] [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/Anubus9/Treaty%20Insignia/Nevermore.png[/img][/center]

The League of Soviet Nations and Nevermore hereby commit to uphold the following principles of nonaggression, mutual respect outlined in this Treaty of Amity.

[b]Preamble[/b]
This treaty is signed in good faith, and is based upon the noble ideals of friendship and cooperation common to all of us. It is signed not only in the pursuit of peace, which many times becomes stagnant, but in the hopes that both signatory alliances will work together to actively pursue a better future and to ensure that cooperation will take the place of violence and rash aggression. This treaty is one of the big steps LSN is taking to make sure the RED sphere is a better place for all alliance that reside on RED.

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]
In the signing of this treaty, it must be clear that both organizations and their members will remain sovereign.
[b]
Article II: Nonaggression[/b]
No member nation of either alliance will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid, be it military, money, technology, or knowledge, to enemies of the other, or commit acts of espionage against the other.

[b]Article III: Friendship[/b]
The signatory alliances and their members will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would show one of their own members. Healthy debate and discussion as well as constructive criticism are not restricted, but alliance members are expected to show tact and consideration by going through the proper channels when addressing a concern.
[b]
Article IV: Assistance[/b]
Neither signatory alliance is legally bound to grant requests of military action or financial aid from the other. However, should such a request be made through official channels by one alliance, the other alliance is highly encouraged to participate and required to hold a vote in their council or other form of decision making body. If no request is made by one alliance which is in need of military intervention or financial aid, it is still highly encouraged that the other alliance participate, although nothing is required legally. In either case, in the event that assistance is granted, it should come as no surprise to the world community.

[b]Article V: Withdrawal[/b]
If either signatory alliance feels that this treaty has been unjustly violated and diplomatic negotiations have not offered any sort of resolution, they have the right to withdraw from the treaty by the express will of their respective decision making bodies. Notification of withdrawal must be given to the other signatory within fourty-eight hours. Should this treaty be revoked by either alliance, a twenty-four hour grace period begins in which neither alliance may declare war on the other, after which no such rules apply.

[i]Signed[/i]

[b]Nevermore[/b]

Agnu - External Dark Lord
Anubis - Internal Dark Lord

Panther - Keeper of the Lair (MoIA)

Acolytes of Nevermore

[b]League of Soviet Nations[/b]

Robester - President of the Party

Since this is Agnu's doing... I see no point in hailing it...

But since I still love that Agnu.. I see a reason to hail this...

Opposing and conflicting emotions have me soooooo confused I'm Seeing Red!!!...

Congrats to both.. a relationship based on friendship is a good place to start :)

oo/ Agnu
oo/ Nevermore

[quote name='deathcat' date='24 April 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1272129897' post='2273117']
Since this is Agnu's doing... I see no point in hailing it...

But since I still love that Agnu.. I see a reason to hail this...

Opposing and conflicting emotions have me soooooo confused I'm Seeing Red!!!...

Congrats to both.. a relationship based on friendship is a good place to start :)

oo/ Agnu
oo/ Nevermore
[/quote]
Actually, I didn't do much. :P

I'm glad to be closer to friends on our own sphere though.

o/LSN