The Treaty of Lubeck

[img]http://www.hanseaticleague.net/Images/hllogo.gif[/img][IMG]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m379/CommanderCato/tcu4.png[/IMG]

[b]THE TREATY OF LUBECK[/b]
The Hanseatic League – The Conservative Underground MDP

The goal is to gain and maintain good relations between The Hanseatic League and The
Conservative Underground. Both signatories agree to the following terms:

[b]I.The Agreement Of Civil Member Relations/Respect[/b]

Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times,
especially in public forums.

[b]II.The Agreement Of Peace/Spying[/b]

Both signatories will not spy, nor attack any member of the other signatory, violators will be required to pay 100% reperations for the total
damage caused. Non compliance will result in rogue status. Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other.
Neither signatory will engage in the use of sanctions against member nations of the other signatory without permission from that signatory's government.

[b]III.The Agreement Of Notification[/b]

If either alliance receives information concerning a direct threat to the other, the receiving
alliance will notify the other signatory and provide the relevant information. The source of
said information may be left undisclosed.

[b]IV.The Agreement Of Mutual Defense[/b]

In the case of an attack upon one of the signatories it will be considered an attack on both. Should one of the signatories become involved in a defensive war the other alliance will utilize any means possible to help the defending signatory. This may take the form of political, financial, or military support, or any other action agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories. If a signatory goes to war due to another treaty obligation, then military assistance becomes optional.

[b]V.The Agreement Of Termination[/b]

Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must
notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 72 hours prior to this, except when
the countersigned has violated The Agreement Of Civil Member Relations/Respect or The
Agreement Of Peace/Spying...

[b]Signed for The Hanseatic League,[/b]

Highlanderr - Grand Master
Stageidea - Master of Communication & Research
Heinrich - Master of Recruitment and Education
Der Rote Baron - Master of War

[b]Signed for The Conservative Underground,[/b]

Commander Cato, Governor
PanzerVII, Lieutenant Governor
Barix9, Director of Foreign Affairs
9dj12, Director of Internal Affairs
UnholyPrior, Director of Finance

I must confess that I do not know anything about either of the involved parties, although I must say that they seem suited for one another, and that I wish them much luck in the future.

Out of curiosity, I wonder if The Hanseatic League in any way related to or involving ex-members of the old Hanseatic League treaty bloc.

[quote name='Vasuda' date='23 April 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1272082370' post='2272768']
Out of curiosity, I wonder if The Hanseatic League in any way related to or involving ex-members of the old Hanseatic League treaty bloc.
[/quote]
We're unaffiliated in any way with the previous alliance who used the handle, but I've heard nothing but great things about them and certainly hope we live up to the standards they set.

[quote name='der Rote Baron' date='24 April 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1272132225' post='2273166']
We're unaffiliated in any way with the previous alliance who used the handle, but I've heard nothing but great things about them and certainly hope we live up to the standards they set.
[/quote]
It was a bloc, actually. And yes, it was pretty good while it lasted.