The Republic of Gallant Nations

tendo

Greetings everyone I am here on behalf of the RGN (Republic of Gallant Nations). We here in Republic of Gallant Nations represent a meritocracy. This means, that no matter how long you've been in the alliance, if you show that you are willing to commit yourself to the alliance and her cause, then you will see yourself rise through the ranks and gain trust from fellow members. We reward you on work, not through popularity. This alliance was created in a sense that we try to keep it to a "family" environment. So we ask that you keep cussing and rude behavior out of most public areas except for designated areas.
If you would like to see our site please visit : http://z7.invisionfree.com/cn_rgn/index.php?
If you would like to talk with us please see us at : I.R.C. channel #rgn
Here is the brake down of the government
Archon of the RGN:
Regent of the RGN:
HoMA of the RGN: (Head of Military Affairs)
HoIA of the RGN: Tendo (Head of Internal Affairs)
HoFA of the RGN: (Head of Foreign Affairs)

We hope to see you could over and join us.
Tendo HoIA

Edited by tendo

It's so cluttered!

Please learn to use your enter key and make a proper announcement.

No flag? Everyone knows an announcement carries a flag!

It would help to actually put [b]WHO [/b]is in government than just the positions.

But thanks for the good laugh.

Cheers and good luck!

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='21 April 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1271859449' post='2269107']
It's so cluttered!

Please learn to use your enter key and make a proper announcement.

No flag? Everyone knows an announcement carries a flag!

It would help to actually put [b]WHO [/b]is in government than just the positions.

But thanks for the good laugh.

Cheers and good luck!
[/quote]

There were names that were then edited out. Kenfolk then made a reply saying he wasn't leaving GGA and was staying as their Prime Minister and IA guy, which he since edited.

[quote name='CylonNL' date='21 April 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1271863161' post='2269136']
Next time; prepare your announcements a little bit more.

Nonetheless; goodluck in your endeavors on planet Bob.
What will your team color be?
[/quote]

Good luck Tendo, when your alliance grows send over an ambassador to Phoenix Rising.

@Cylon: considering this new alliance is 100% i'm going out on a limb and guess green :P

[quote name='Andre27' date='21 April 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1271869669' post='2269229']
Good luck Tendo, when your alliance grows send over an ambassador to Phoenix Rising.

@Cylon: considering this new alliance is 100% i'm going out on a limb and guess green :P
[/quote]
Actually I believe they will be going purple.