The Eagle's Last Flight

hhawk

[center][url=http://s1.zetaboards.com/the_eagle_nebula][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/charliesceneCN/forumlogo.png[/img][/url][/center]

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you today to announce a merger between The Eagle Nebula and The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. After 135 days of existence, we have concluded that a merger would be best for all of our members and with what better alliance than CSN? It has been a great run and I would just like to note our founders Khalai Protoss, lenard124578 , CharlieScene, Bossface, BKuz712, Cosmo777, General Sonlar, and hhawk.

I would also like to thank our last group of Pillars for their efforts:
lenard124578
General Sonlar
BKuz712

I want to thank CSN for having interest in us as our Protectorate and now accepting us with open arms for a merger that will benefit every Nebulan. I would also like to thank Through Yggdrasil's Roots for being great friends and being so great to us. Especially Lanna who worked with us often to improve our relationship.

Thank you members of The Eagle Nebula for sticking with us and I hope you enjoy your new home over in CSN!

Best said by General Sonlar:
"So um, yeah I know I should write something inspirational here and make it really good about all the good times we had together. But I don't really like writing about the things we had, I don't think we'll all just stop having good times together it will just be in different places. And sure #TEN might not be as active anymore, who are we kidding it never was too active, but if you guys keep joining it I sure as hell plan to keep joining it. And this is a great opportunity to advance yourselves, that's how I always look at it when I go to a new alliance and I've been in plenty. I will look back at this alliance and think of it as one of the best alliances I've been in and the people in it will be some of my best friends on here."

[center][i]Signed,
Pillar: BKuz712
Pillar: lenard124578
Pillar: General Sonlar
Nebulan Counselor: hhawk[/i][/center]

Edit: TYPO

Edited by hhawk

I've known some of the members of TEN for far longer than the alliance. They're good people, and I'm sad to see their dream fail to come to fruition. I am, however, honored that they have chosen The Commonwealth as their new home. I welcome all members of The Eagle Nebula into The Commonwealth. As the merger moves forward and into the future, nations residing in The Eagle Nebula will remain under The Commonwealth's protection from tech. raiders and unprovoked wars.

Oh damnit does that mean we get that rob guy or whatever too?

I'm sad to see this happen. And not only because of Rob. You guys are good people. Welcome to CSN. It's an honor you chose us to merge into.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='James IV' date='12 April 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1271126427' post='2258202']
Looks like Goose is expanding his lawn. lol
[/quote]
i believe this calls for a party then... it's BYOB... Goose laid his expansion onto TOP's empty land... no offense...

[quote name='James IV' date='12 April 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1271126427' post='2258202']
Looks like Goose is expanding his lawn. lol
[/quote]

Well, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twFs9Vk6F0A]everyone needs a little elbow room.[/url]

Sad to see TEN disband, but glad you'll be joining us ^^

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='13 April 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1271136573' post='2258403']
LENNY!!! i didn't even know you still played!!I missed you :)
[/quote]
I went looking for you a while ago, but my whos-in-what-alliance know how was off. I was looking in ARES :o But now you know where to find me.

Thank you for the kind words everyone. We'll be keeping #TEN up to party