Joint ODN and TPE Annoucement

[center][size=4][color=orange][b]Prolific Defense[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[center][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/prolificdefense.png[/img][/center]

[quote][i]Preamble[/i]

In recognition of our friendship and the strength of our bonds recognized herein, The Orange Defense Network and The Prolific Empire do hereby sign this treaty of Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression.

[i]Sovereignty[/i]

Neither signatory shall act in any way that could potentially infringe on the sovereignty of the other and recognise that the other is an independent, sovereign entity.

[i]Communication[/i]

Both signatories recognize the importance of strong communication during peace and will remain in regular contact. Should either signatory learn of any information regarding the other (or the other’s interest’s), they agree to share the information with the other signatory. Neither signatory will endorse espionage against the other.

[i]War[/i]

A direct attack on either signatory is an attack on both. Both signatories are obligated to assist the attacked party through financial, diplomatic, and military means.

The defensive portion of this pact will become optional should either signatory be drawn into war due solely to treaties with entities that are not signatories to this treaty.

If one party finds itself as an instigator in a conflict, the other party may join in if they feel the cause is valid, and the conduct just. Although highly recommended, there is no forced obligation to join in.

[i]Cancellation[/i]

If either signatory wishes to terminate this treaty, they must provide the other with at least 72 hours notice. Any violation of article one is grounds for immediate termination. Discussion between the two parties is highly encouraged before the dissolution of the treaty. Once canceled, both parties agree to treat the other in a respectful and dignified manner.
[/quote]

[i]Signed for the Orange Defense Network[/i],

Arsenal,
[i]Secretary General[/i]

Sunstar,
[i]Assistant Secretary General[/i]

OsRavan,
[i]Secretary of Defense[/i]

Joracy,
[i]Secretary of State[/i]

Huttervan,
[i]Secretary of the Interior[/i]

ZSandmann,
[i]Secretary of Economics[/i]

Banksy, Jaguar1, Peth, Tiggah, Whitney,
[i]Senate XXXIV[/i]

[i]Signed for The Prolific Empire,[/i]

Homeboy, Triumvir
KingEd,Triumvir
Kman28,Triumvir
DeadAnimal,Councilor
Britt Daniel,Councilor
Mikhail K Vasilyev,Councilor

Edited by Homeboy

o/ ODN

[quote name='joracy' date='12 April 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1271121656' post='2258028']
*insert generic, "wait, I signed this treaty" "Congratulations to us" and finally "o/ hails and other such stuff" here*
[/quote]

Fulfilling Joracy's predictions since '10

Edited by Yankeesfan924

Oh wow, great to see this finally announced.

A great deal of gratitude is held for ODN by all of our members for the help they have given us throughout.

o/ ODN

o/ TPE

o/ A New Bond

[quote name='Workers Federation' date='13 April 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1271170872' post='2258700']
Nice treaty is nice, good luck and happy alliance. You can usually trust the ODN to form good friendships, also hi cata :P
[/quote]
OH hello stranger :awesome: