ViP-TSO MDoAP

[center][IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/Longbowe/CN/flag3.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://209.85.48.11/14815/101/emo/Phoebe_Flag.png[/img]
TSO has been one of the alliances i liked, cared for and respected most ever since they formed. It gives me great joy to sign our first MDP with them.[/center]

[quote]Preamble :
The Sweet Oblivion (TSO) and Vasíleion tis Phoebe(ViP) establish this pact to perpetuate the friendship we share, to commemorate the dedication we have for one another, and to pay tribute to the blood we have bled together.

Article I: Sovereignty
Both alliances shall be considered separate alliances, each governed by their own code of laws, and neither shall be expected to conform their rules or be forced into action by the will of the other signatory.

Article II: Non-Aggression
Neither signatory shall partake in hostile actions against the other, including the use of force, espionage or any other activity that could be considered an act of war.

Article III: Information Sharing
In the event that either signatory comes into possession of information that may, in any way, pertain to the security or good of the other, this information must, and shall, be shared at the earliest opportunity.

Article IV: Mutual Defense
Should either signatory find themselves under attack, the other signatory is under the obligation to come to the aid of the former by any and all means possible and necessary. These means include, but are not limited to, military, diplomatic or finacial assistance. The attacked signatory may refuse assistance of their own will.

Article V: Optional Aggression
Should one signatory be involved in offensive action, the other signatory has the option, but not the obligation, to come to the aid of the former by any means the latter deems necessary.

Article VI: Chaining
One signatory may, at the other signatory's request, assist an ally of the latter who has activated a treaty with the latter.

Article VII: Cancellation
This treaty shall be considered void after 72 hours cancellation notice has been given.

Signed,

For The Sweet Oblivion
iggy, Commander
jessejames, Commander
SleepiB, Commander

For Vasíleion tis Phoebe
k-59: Basileus
Longbowe: Hegemon [/quote]

Edited by Duke William I

[quote name='elborrador' date='10 April 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1270926207' post='2255693']
you honestly respect TSO?

thats a new one....
[/quote]

I actually have a lot of respect for TSO. They were tenacious opponents this war, and for the most part dealt very honorably with GATO throughout this whole process.

However, looking at your AA, I probably wouldn't make jokes about an alliance deserving respect. NpO really has no room to talk after all the shens you have put your allies and friends through lately.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='10 April 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1270928498' post='2255721']
Disagreements with Polaris aside, I'm going to echo my old friend ElBorrador and say "lolwut" in regards to any respect towards the Sweet Oblivion.
[/quote]that is a pity, i think the world of NSO after this war, to each his own i suppose :)

[quote name='Bill Adama' date='10 April 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1270928976' post='2255728']
Please this is not the place for Arguing about TSO and NpO Take it to PMs and what not. Also Congratz TSO and ViP on their new found friendship.
[/quote]

Our friendship is far from newly found...

I was also quite enjoying the arguing...

I suppose I just disagree with your post in its entirety.

Edited by Titus Pullo

[quote name='elborrador' date='10 April 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1270926207' post='2255693']
you honestly respect TSO?

thats a new one....
[/quote]

I like Polar, but I honestly think that after what Grub did this war, you sort of lost the moral highground when it comes to slamming alliances for housing members who were in an alliance you consider betrayed yours two years ago. Tbh, I am not sure if there was ever any moral highground to hold a grudge for two years... But that's just my opinion.

Congrats to my good friends in this treaty :)

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='10 April 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1270931870' post='2255774']
An MDoAP with a two-man alliance?
[/quote]

That's almost as crazy as some of the other things we've done during our existence.

Edited by Titus Pullo