What do you get when you have Sexiness and Kittens?

[size="5"]...One day [/size]Rosenator was looking for a pet. He decided on getting a kitty. He picked out the cutest kitty he could find and asked the store owner how much it was...
[b]
Store Owner:[/b] "500 dollars"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "You gotta be kidding me"
[b]Store Owner:[/b] "Nope"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "Can you hold onto it for a few days so I can get the money together?"
[b]Store Owner:[/b] "Sure"

So Rosen asked around for some money. He managed to get $450 together. He saw Nord walking down the street as he was on his way home.

[b]Rosenator:[/b] "NORD!! how have you been buddy?"
[b]Nord:[/b] "Awesome, good to see you man. Whats up?"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "I'm trying to get a kitty, but I'm fifty bucks short. I'm trying to come up with the money"
[b]Nord:[/b] "I have fifty bucks extra."
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "Could you lend it to me? I swear I'll pay it back and you can see the kitty whenever you want"
[b]Nord:[/b] "Anything for you buddy"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "I'll show you a pic after I get her"

And thus this treaty was born

[quote]
[center][img]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz293/Paragoncn/wparagonflag-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz293/Paragoncn/WFF_flag-1.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="4"][b]The Sexy Kitten Accords[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]: This treaty puts on paper the Friendship, Sexiness and Love of Kitties that Paragon and the World Freedom Federation share.

[b]Article I: Peace[/b]
Neither signatory will engage in any acts of warfare against the other. This includes declaring war, spying or aiding in any way an enemy of the other.

[b]Article II: Friendship[/b]
Members of both signatory alliances will treat each other with respect in both public and private channels of communication. They will also frequently share pictures of kitties.

[b]Article III: Sexiness[/b]
Both Signatories should know that Rosenator of Paragon and Tonder of WFF are Sexy, and should be praised for their sexiness on a daily basis.

[b]Article IV: Intelligence[/b]
Both signatories will inform the other signatory should information concerning the other signatory be made known. Or, if either receives a cute kitty picture or steamy sexy picture they will share it with the other immediately

[b]Article V: Aid[/b]
Either signatory may request financial and/or diplomatic aid of the other signatory. This is not compulsory, however, it is highly encouraged.

[b]Article VI: Cancellation[/b]
If either signatory wishes to cancel this treaty they must notify the other forty-eight hours in advance. This treaty remains active for this time period.

[center][img]http://www1.sulekha.com/mstore/kookieswill/albums/default/cute-kitten-laughing.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Signed for the World Freedom Federation:[/b]

Nord Belka
Skymarshal

Chazz
Deputy Skymarshal

Merdesa
Deputy Skymarshal

All Federal officers and Federal Citizens

[b]Signed for Paragon:[/b]
[i]
Patriarch of Communication, Rosenator
Patriarch of Foreign Affairs, R3nowned
Patriarch of Education, Tigersgo09
Patriarch of Defense, Asmodeus[/i]

[/quote]

In Honesty, WFF and Paragon have grown close together and get closer as the days pass. It wouldn't be right to live through Planet Bob without something binding us together....it just wouldn't be right.

[center][img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NHG5J2QAL.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Mr Rosenberger

I look forward to a long lasting friendship. Ties like this and also selfless courage are unfortunately a rarity on bob. Also, I once had a kitten and it was allergic to peanut butter...

o/ Paragon
o/ WFF

Edited by Nord Belka

Congratz (again)
o/ WFF
o/ Paragon

[quote name='Mr Rosenberger' date='10 April 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1270878740' post='2255237']
[size="5"]...One day [/size]Rosenator was looking for a pet. He decided on getting a kitty. He picked out the cutest kitty he could find and asked the store owner how much it was...
[b]
Store Owner:[/b] "500 dollars"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "You gotta be kidding me"
[b]Store Owner:[/b] "Nope"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "Can you hold onto it for a few days so I can get the money together?"
[b]Store Owner:[/b] "Sure"

So Rosen asked around for some money. He managed to get $450 together. He saw Nord walking down the street as he was on his way home.

[b]Rosenator:[/b] "NORD!! how have you been buddy?"
[b]Nord:[/b] "Awesome, good to see you man. Whats up?"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "I'm trying to get a kitty, but I'm fifty bucks short. I'm trying to come up with the money"
[b]Nord:[/b] "I have fifty bucks extra."
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "Could you lend it to me? I swear I'll pay it back and you can see the kitty whenever you want"
[b]Nord:[/b] "Anything for you buddy"
[b]Rosenator:[/b] "I'll show you a pic after I get her"

And thus this treaty was born
[/quote]

That's how all treaties should be born :D

Edited by Skable

[quote name='Mr Rosenberger' date='10 April 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1270883628' post='2255282']
Thank you all for your nice comments, I would have added more kitten pictures but [b]I'm not much of a cat fan[/b]....... :P
[/quote]

SILENCE!!

I KEEL J00!!

JK, Rosen. :P Congrats on the treaty with WFF. I don't know much of them other than the fact that they're pretty epic. :awesome:

[quote name='gantanX' date='10 April 2010 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1270885199' post='2255291']
i was thinking of cat woman but i get this little cute cat instead :P

Congrats to both of WFF and Paragon
[/quote]

OP edited..........not "cat woman" per se. ;)