Pork Shrimp ride to battLE

Jack Shepard

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090105003646/cybernations/images/1/18/Pork_Shrimp.gif[/img]

[size="6"][b]Pork Shrimp Announcement[/b][/size]

To be the best, you've got to beat the best... and at Pork Shrimp we aspire to be the best we can be.

Due to opposing political viewpoints we've clashed with Lafayette Escadrille several times indirectly, and they have given us more trouble than most. They have a fierce reputation as a talented and organised force.

And so, we have chosen to engage directly, to test ourselves against a group who we see as one of the best and strongest in TE, so see whether we can go toe to toe, or whether we crash and burn.

Either way, best of luck to Lafayette Escadrille, and see you out on the battlefield.

Heh, this should be fun. Being sanctioned is confusing and somewhat unsettling, and there's really no better way to remedy that than to attack LE. Good luck to all involved.

I'm not even sure what disagreements you are referring to but its consistent with Princess Prophets threats to me from last round. I was fairly sure you guys were coming at some point. I know I'm going to get nuked out of flag range but at least I get to finally enjoy this round. I was getting real bored just sitting around collecting and paying bills waiting for the round to end. I guess I should thank you. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the hammering you are about to get as much as I will.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='10 April 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1270876380' post='2255205']
I'm not even sure what disagreements you are referring to but its consistent with Princess Prophets threats to me from last round. I was fairly sure you guys were coming at some point. I know I'm going to get nuked out of flag range but at least I get to finally enjoy this round. I was getting real bored just sitting around collecting and paying bills waiting for the round to end. I guess I should thank you. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the hammering you are about to get as much as I will.
[/quote]

We didn't attack you looking for an easy win. And don't worry, Eden's comments and your place in LE had nothing to do with it. In short: LE is bigger than us, stronger than us, and your fighting ability is extremely well known. We have a thing for fighting uphill, and now that we aren't a micro, there's really no alliance in TE that will make for a more enjoyable fight.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='09 April 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1270874705' post='2255156']
And so, we have chosen to engage directly, to test ourselves against a group who we see as one of the best and strongest in TE, so see whether we can go toe to toe, or whether we crash and burn.
[/quote]

Exactly! Salute

-Sylvia Midnight

[quote name='Schad' date='10 April 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1270876920' post='2255216']
We didn't attack you looking for an easy win. And don't worry, Eden's comments and your place in LE had nothing to do with it. In short: LE is bigger than us, stronger than us, and your fighting ability is extremely well known. We have a thing for fighting uphill, and now that we aren't a micro, there's really no alliance in TE that will make for a more enjoyable fight.
[/quote]

Fair enough. Good luck and hopefully we will have some fun.

Well, I like pork and I like shrimp. But watching my nation at 11:45 and seeing one of those fuzzy little Pork Shrimp jump up and bite me was a might unsettling. Then, I realized the ugly little creature was packing about a dozen silo'd nukes. Ouch.

Well, it is true what they say about shrimp...you can't eat just one. So, I ate three more before update just for fun. Now, I'm a wondering if the pork shrimp with be better raw and kickin, or green and glowin? I guess I'll know at update.

Oh, and I did find one of those sneaky little shrimp fellows on the black team, too, so I gave him a suggestion to rejoin his mates on another color...

Ya gotta love their spunk! And they did catch LE mostly asleep at the wheel :)

Looking forward to a good fight with all y'all!

Salute!

Fish

[quote name='Fisher X' date='10 April 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1270880494' post='2255256']
Well, I like pork and I like shrimp. But watching my nation at 11:45 and seeing one of those fuzzy little Pork Shrimp jump up and bite me was a might unsettling. Then, I realized the ugly little creature was packing about a dozen silo'd nukes. Ouch.

Well, it is true what they say about shrimp...you can't eat just one. So, I ate three more before update just for fun. Now, I'm a wondering if the pork shrimp with be better raw and kickin, or green and glowin? I guess I'll know at update.

Oh, and I did find one of those sneaky little shrimp fellows on the black team, too, so I gave him a suggestion to rejoin his mates on another color...

Ya gotta love their spunk! And they did catch LE mostly asleep at the wheel :)

Looking forward to a good fight with all y'all!

Salute!

Fish
[/quote]

Did you steal our little ghost? That was our mascot...it's going to be hard getting up the will to fight now.

Fair trade, then: you get him, we get Zaraki (and his nukes), and we call it even.

[quote name='Schad' date='10 April 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1270881734' post='2255263']
Did you steal our little ghost? That was our mascot...it's going to be hard getting up the will to fight now.

Fair trade, then: you get him, we get Zaraki (and his nukes), and we call it even.
[/quote]

I figured a black nation in your sea of white was a little out of place. Is the Pork Shrimp&#183 guy yours, too, or not?

Although, we'd never give up Zaraki. He's been on a chain leash for 3-4 days, its about all we can do to hold him back. Or as said in the 80s movie Visionquest, "...we have to use a live wire, just to keep him from [expletive] the fireplace!..." ;)

Good luck!

Fish

Funny thing, I was going to eat pork and shrimp later today evening. What a coincidence. :awesome:

Also, good teamwork made by PS members attacking me...not only slow internet got me for good today, quick counterattack did some damages. I admit: it hurts :excl:

Anyhow, let's have fun together, Pork Shrimp! Good luck, and I hope all of us will enjoy it until the end!
Cheers,

=Jarhead=

PS: About Zaraki...yikes. Best of luck...

[quote name='Eden Taylor' date='10 April 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1270887318' post='2255311']
I'm glad despite being basically the equivalent of in retirement for this round of TE my usually rather nonsense opinions from last have held weight among our now opponents (well, at least one). What can I say? I love making a martyr of folks.
[/quote]

Well it didn't hold weight until Pork Shrimp attacked :) No martyrdom here, I am having a good time. I'm curious though... You threw out a round 10 challenge at the end of round 9 then retired?

[quote name='infinite citadel' date='10 April 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1270908585' post='2255462']
First time in the last month I didn't make update :P I'm sure this will be a good fight on both sides.

<S>
[/quote]
Best of luck to you. You definitely hit me hard on the counter. Stupid spies :)

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='10 April 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1270910224' post='2255487']
Well it didn't hold weight until Pork Shrimp attacked :) No martyrdom here, I am having a good time. I'm curious though... You threw out a round 10 challenge at the end of round 9 then retired?
[/quote]

I think he just means RL hammered him hard, so he wasn't able to devote his normal time to the round.

Anyways, best of luck to all of LE. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys, and as has been said: to be the best you've got to go through the best. And LE is definitely in the way.

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='10 April 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1270924029' post='2255666']
Best of luck to you. You definitely hit me hard on the counter. Stupid spies :)

I think he just means RL hammered him hard, so he wasn't able to devote his normal time to the round.

Anyways, best of luck to all of LE. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys, and as has been said: to be the best you've got to go through the best. And LE is definitely in the way.
[/quote]

Understood, I am just giving the guy a hard time. I'd love to sling some OWF mud but so far you guys have been respectful and I can't fault you for anything. I'd love to see LE get the flag but I'm guessing that may have to wait for another round. (my opponents have a combined [s]42[/s] 54 nukes and I have 18 so I'm guessing there is a slight chance there could be some lost NS on this one) :)

Loser buys the beer.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='11 April 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1270963445' post='2256181']
/o Tyler

Thanks for giving me three whole seconds to prepare for the nuke after update. Well done :)
[/quote]

Yeah... That guys a lot of peoples hero.

Salute!

PS o/
LE o/

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='10 April 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1270874705' post='2255156']
[/quote]

Well, I do not believe that we crashed and burned, but, the size, skill and tenacity of LE has worn us down across this 5 day war.

Major props to them for recovering with ferocity from the Blitz we put on them, and giving us the exact kind of battle and test we have been craving.

LE and PS have agreed to white peace, but if any paring of warriors are just having too much damn fun and want to continue, I won't begrudge them that ;)

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='15 April 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1271379920' post='2262013']
Well, I do not believe that we crashed and burned, but, the size, skill and tenacity of LE has worn us down across this 5 day war.

Major props to them for recovering with ferocity from the Blitz we put on them, and giving us the exact kind of battle and test we have been craving.

LE and PS have agreed to white peace, but if any paring of warriors are just having too much damn fun and want to continue, I won't begrudge them that ;)
[/quote]

LE confirms white peace. And if those that still want to fight; by all means; continue to obliterate and keep things fun.