Octava Orden Announcement

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091213191227/cybernations/images/4/41/OOannouncement.png[/img]

[b]¡Hola Señoras y Señors!

It has come to my attention lately that the TSU is doing no help to Octava Orden or any of it's members. As such, there is no reason for Octava Orden to remain in the Union.

Octava Orden hereby withdraws from the TSU.[/b]

[i]/s/
Ezequiel, Emperador.[/i][/center]

[quote name='President S O' date='09 April 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1270786534' post='2253954']
TSU? :unsure:

This must be a good move, then.
[/quote]

TSU = Tech Sellers Union. I forgot they still existed.

*facepalm*

Congratz on that Octava Orden,

but...

The TSU ceased to exist during the recent Second Unjust War. Sorry to come here and steal your thunder Ezequiel, but you just withdrew from a non-existent bloc.

[i]How Keve feels about it: Why don't I have a facepalming Grimace?[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_SRSKeve.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Keve69' date='09 April 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1270792770' post='2254046']
*facepalm*

Congratz on that Octava Orden,

but...

The TSU ceased to exist during the recent Second Unjust War. Sorry to come here and steal your thunder Ezequiel, but you just withdrew from a non-existent bloc.

[i]How Keve feels about it: Why don't I have a facepalming Grimace?[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_SRSKeve.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You got a link handy?

Actually no, the final decision was taken during, or right before, the CN forums went down and in the ensueing chaos noone really got around to it after that. Rest assured everyone was informed however.

If you want the rational behind it, I can definately explain that.

[quote name='Keve69' date='09 April 2010 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1270793618' post='2254066']
Actually no, the final decision was taken during, or right before, the CN forums went down and in the ensueing chaos noone really got around to it after that. Rest assured everyone was informed however.

If you want the rational behind it, I can definately explain that.
[/quote]
Apparently Ezequiel wasn't informed. The rationale would be interesting.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='09 April 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1270793721' post='2254069']
Apparently Ezequiel wasn't informed. The rationale would be interesting.
[/quote]

Most likely due to a conspiracy against OO.

That being said, as for the rationale, we decided to do it for a few reasons:

1) The program worked so well that most of the signatories by this point were not selling tech in any significant amounts anymore. This includes WF-UINE-GO (UED had disbanded by this point) all of which formed the backbone of this bloc.

2) It was realized by those still on board that the war was going produce massive amounts of sellers, particularly within traditionally buyer alliances. Really, if there wasn't that much of a demand anymore, why provide the service?

3) The number of 'seller' alliances around CN has been dwindling since the creation of bloc and without the rise of new large selling alliances to provide to support it the bloc would become useless anyways.

In short thats basically what it came down to. In retrospect I think we overestimated the amount of sellers which the war would produce, but anyways that was the reasoning at the time.

Edited by Keve69