Fall from Grace

Acca Dacca

A fall from grace

The glass smashed across the table as Lucas portrayed his anger to the back of Ava. She turned to hide her emotions, and conceal her tears. It just so happened that this was her birthday, and her was not too happy with her. She collected herself, and turned to face him. His fists were clenched, his snarl was loud, and his stare was a dagger to the heart to Ava. She bore the torture and began to walk towards him.

“I hope that you respect my decision, because you are certainly arent showing it.” Ava said as she looked to her raging uncle.

“You ‘ve gone too far Ava, and I’ve stuck behind you for many years, but now... Now you plan way over your head. Where did that little girl who loved the peaceful motives of Sarah and your father go? You’ve changed.”

“We all change, its what politics does to us, and I did for the better. They were weak-“

Lucas cocked his hand behind his back, and slapped Ava so hard her face spun.

“You will not call your father weak. He was hell of a better leader than you are right now, and he certainly would not want you going through with this.”

Ava spat blood, turned to her uncle,

“Get out, you bionic $%&@. You’re nothing in this world anymore, you never were.”

“You little !@#$%*, you are going to destroy this continent and destroy your country. Pull your head out of your $@! and gain some god damn common sense!”

“Its too late, everything is already in motion.”

“Then I hope God is with you, because if your plan doesn’t kill you, your country sure as hell will. Happy Birthday.”

He tossed a box on the conference table and headed out. Ava pulled a chair out and sat down. She cried her eyes out, waiting for the thoughts her uncle put into her head to subside. She looked at the box he threw. It knocked over candles, and glasses, but lay perfectly still on the wreckage it brought. It was wrapped perfectly, almost untouched by human hands. She judged the distance and saw she couldn’t open it where she was sitting. So she sat there, waiting for some type of news that would cheer her up.

It was 2 hours.

Her advisor, Michelle Donop, walked into her office, out of breathe, and her lips held the news she was looking for.

“The Francoists have agreed. They will take the helm.”

She jumped up , knowing her plan was coming along great. She hugged her diplomat, but Michelle’s smile slowly faded away.

“Does this mean we are going through with this?”

Ava looked downwards,

“Yes. I wish for your support, but I only ask for your help.”

Michelle nodded, and left the room. Ava leaned against the window. Her head slowly following. She looked at the conference room where many of her diplomatic precedings occurred. It was quiet, till Michelle turned the volume of the television across the hall up, so that Ava could hear the results of her decision in one foul swoop.

“Today, the Queen renounces her title to the new King, Deng Kaolun, who was the former Imperial Marshall of the Pacific Corps of the United Francoist Empire…He has issued policy changes that will be lowering the power of the Parliament over precedings in Acca Daccan Indochina…”

The systematic sound of Acca Daccan troopers' footsteps broke the spattering silence of the Asian night. In the poorest district of Sigong, an anger was brewing. This anger had been brewing ever since the newly appointed King had taken in hundreds of millions of Hanseatic Marks and the people had seen none. The population's income was struggling massively in the face of the emergence of a failing economy. There were whispers that the government was now going to exchange the land holdings for something else. Tools of the trade were all the people felt. And now, when the people needed their Queen the most, she had left them.

King Deng Kaolum held little to no popularity when compared to his predecessor. The former was an idol, a representation of all that was Acca Daccan, while the latter commanded respect with his daily regal attire and general jovial manner. When you looked into the eyes of Deng Kaolum, you saw a man who would have no hesitation killing you or trading your family on the spot if it meant he'd make a profit. Deng Kaolum was smart and ambitious, but too ambitious, and while his aspirations gained him a Kingdom in the end, they would make him lose it.

The troopers' footsteps were soon drowned out by cries of protest, and the yellings of an enraged populations. The latest news coming out of the major sources within AC/DC Reports have stopped, leaving the countryside with no communication. The Pacific Trading Company was being bailed out every other month and hadnt posted record earnings in the last quarter, when so many had lost their jobs in the wake of a decline in national income and the fall of the Hanseatic Mark. The disparity of wealth was such that the few on top lived lavishly while those on the bottom were forced to jump for any leftovers of success. Very little businesses were surviving the downfall, leaving monopolies in their wake, as to make no return effort if this fall were ever to cease. All was lost for the economy.

A crowd emerged outside of the Vietnam headquarters in Acca Dacca. Coming out of the attached garrison were Acca Daccan Rangers, wearing their symbolic armor and carrying the weapons created by that country. As the crowd quickly turned into a mob, the soldiers became restless. In the calm night, a single shot broke out. The shot smacked into the chest of a mother, and all hell broke loose. It was the shot heard around the Kingdom and it sparked the crowd into a frenzy as they rushed the soldiers, their sheer numbers overpowering the advantageously equipped troops. What should have ended there continued on to the Palace, where just yesterday, the former Queen would be laying her head to rest.

Weapons seized from the fallen soldiers began to emerge in the crowd. The freedom to hold firearms became the freedom to use them on any government official. Heading for an old armory in the industrial district of Bangkok, another group of revolutionaries seized weapons of the past. Using their number to overwhelm the small amount of troops stationed in the city, the revolutionaries gained control of the temple by midnight. While the military seizures were led by a group of revolutionaries, including that of local government officials, their might could not inspire a revolution on the large scale. Not a single man emerged from the crowd. They were all ready to take a stand, and they were prepared to take on anyone by any means.

Ava finally removed herself from her curled stance against the window to find a place on the couch across the hall next to Michelle. They flipped through the channels together…

“Riots erupt in the temple and surrounding city of Ankor as racial tensions finally reached a breaking point. Pacific settlers were driven out in droves as the Indochinese wished for them to be removed. During the riots, several important structures were damaged almost to the point of no-repair. It is unclear how the riot started, but top government officials promise that there will be a full investigation into the matter. The new king was not around for questioning on the matter…”

*click*

”Newly appointed Defense Minister, Purnomo Yusgiantoro was quoted as saying, "We have deployed the military to the affected areas. We realize that this will make life harder for some citizens, but we cannot allow this to happen again." When asked how the cleanup and restoration process was going, the President assured us that, "The repairs will be done in a month or so. We have activated the reserve units of our military to help out in the reconstruction process. Considering that most of our units are elsewhere in the world, we have to deal with this crisis with what we have."

*click*
Thousands of Acca Daccans took to the streets today in violent uprisings. The riots are most likely in response to the uncertainty in the Economic Sector. The Laung Prabang Industrial Index fell steadily through out the day as another vital trade was lost for unknown reasons. The trade which help together the main industries of the laos region came grinding to a halt as many factories ran out of the vital resources. It has been rumored that a black market resource trade has developed. The newly appointed King was not available for questioning. The riots have also taken there toll on the happiness of the Acca Daccans. This lack of happiness will put a strain on the Government when they collect taxes after a 12 year wait. The expected return is only 25,000,000 Hanseatic Marks, 1/3rd of what the actual collection should be. The crumbling economy will cause trouble for many years from now in this region. In just one day, Acca Dacca has fallen 7 spots on the international market. We will wait and see what happens with that.

*click*

The Kings Generals also stated in a earlier PR event, that if the riots do not subside Martial Law will be instituted for a period of time. We can only wish and hope that this wont hap-

*click*

Today there was riot in the city of Hanoi about the increase of military personel being trained at the new border to the North. The rioters thought that the increasing military meant it would lead to less freedom for the citizens of Hanoi. The riot ended on a tragic note as the riot turned violent, one of the Acca Daccan Rangers was killed. Five rioters had assaulted the Rangers with rocks and machetes. The five rioters were found dead by the Rangers whom was on the ground bleeding. He died on the way to the hospital. The wounded Rangers had been sent to Hanoi Hospital, where they were attacks by angered families.

*click*

In other news, a 9 year old Acca Daccan was found dead in the street hit by a stray bullet…

*click*

The thirteen rioters were found dead from severe head trauma by the plastic bullets. The soldier was found un-armed and had several cuts and stap wounds in him. The Defense Minister decreased the amount of military present in Hanoi by 100 soldiers saying, "They are needed elsewhere.” No further commenting was made by the government. The riot continue in Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City where the body count has passed thirty…”

“Enough.”

Michelle turned the television off. The two stared at the darkened monitor believing it would come back on to haunt them more. Michelle wrapped her arms around the broken former Queen, knowing that this was her responsibility to do and now she was paying for it. The heartfelt moment was indeering to the both of them until it was suddenly ruined by the door slamming open. A duel wielding Lucas Perry peered into the room, in full soldier attire, and looked at the two.

“MOVE” was the only thing that was able to come out of his mouth. He ran to the window, jumping over the coffee table in front of the couch, only to be introduced to a man who had smashed through the window by repelling down the side of the building. He put a gun to the unexpected repellors face, and pulled the trigger.

Ava and Michelle scrambled out the door, Lucas followed close behind. They ran for the back door, down the strairs and to the car. Ava turned to her uncle.

“Wha-whats going on?”

“You wanted a rebellion, you got one.”

He pushed his niece into the car and looked over at Michelle. He was hell bent on stopping this. He gave her the sincerest look he could give at that time, and said, “Take care of her. Get her to New Caledonia.” Michelle nodded, and Lucas slammed the door. He wasn’t going. He stayed, looked behind at the burning of the conference building.

He was going to take out this…King.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Johnathan Starsk sat in contempt as he turned the television off. [i]"It seems... chaotic,"[/i] he said halfheartedly as he tried to curb his emotions. [i]"Major, patch this into High Command in Sandoria. It seems we will be seeing action again,"[/i] he calmly stated, not even looking the major in the eye.

The soldier stood astute and shouted, [i]"Yes sir!"[/i] He gave a quick salute, but Starsk simply waved him away as he scurried out of the room.

He unraveled a map on his desk and gave a hefty sigh. The facility that stationed the massive troop deployment took up practically all of Chaing Mai. They were deployed there almost two years ago to eliminate Acca Dacca's western threat. Ever since then, they had been set to guard duty, watching over the construction of the power grid in the north. Thousands of workers, all of whom lived on base, came in and out, adding their tidbit of expertise to major chain of hydrogen fuel cells. It had seemed that ever since the war with the Communist Republic of Asia things had began to slide downhill in Asia. Sighing again, Starsk looked intently at the map. Slowly, he reached over for his intercom and pressed the button to activate it.

[i]"Darla, patch me into the Acca Daccan emissary. This situation warrants intervention and I will not put Mechodamian workers at risk,"[/i] he commanded. He then followed up by adding, [i]"Also, tell Major Bradley to upgrade the facility to Code Alpha Charlie Charlie. He will know what it means."[/i]

[i]"As you wish, sir."[/i]

[i]"Thank your Corporal."[/i]

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Lucas' jeep busted through the gate as he threw his clearance at the face of the guard. His jeep slammed to a halt infront of Starsk's office, he kicked the door in. He was in a kicking mood today.

"Starsk."

He walked over, his boots already covered in the blood of these vial citizens.

"You got about 20 minutes before thisw place is crawling with civilians. There is no head of state, parliament has been put out of jurisidiction of Indochina, and the Queen is being moved to New Caledonia. Have your men load plastic bullets, we have to talk.”

He moved outside, and pulled a cigar out to smoke, and offered one to Starsk.

“The Commander in Chief is dead. No Acca Daccan Regular Soldier can move as protocol is shifted to a mute King. We’re in the !@#$ter here.”

He lit the cigars, took a breathe and looked out to the hill side. The city lights began to move closer.

“This started with betraying an ally. Queen Ava was going to remove her treaty with PRC for the protection of TNEOK. Go figure. Instead, she stepped down and put an ambition Francoist in her place, figuring that a nation moving towards more military action, as well as the betrayal of PRC during war would be what the nation wanted. Nope, she made them too Hanseatic, and now they’re rioting to remove the King, while destroying Indochina.”

He took another long drag

“Ava turned nineteen yesterday. She couldn’t deal with the power he was given to deliver Declarations of War on so many people, including her former ally. What she didn’t seem to understand was that her country prefered diplomacy over war. She could rally more people behind peaceful opportunities rather than military ones. Her Generals got to her head. If you notice, the last several policies made were appointing a Defense Minister, a General, and militarizing the country. It got out of hand to fast, and her budget ran out WAY too quick. So she bailed. She didn’t handle the responsibility. This is the outcome.”

He finished his cigar, and looked to his comrade. Help me finish this. Help me clean it up. We’ll take out the king, reinstate the Queen, and cover it up. We don’t have an army. All we have is you. Lets get ot Bangkok and finish this mess before it gets any worse.

To say the least, Starsk was flabbergasted at Lucas' audacity, but he could understand his mood. The nation was in chaos and he had nothing but empathy for the man. [i]"I already authorized non-lethal measures to counter any civilian rioting. We are using high powered hoses, conservative rubber bullets, and tear gas. We are also mounting our automatic grenade turrets with stun and flash grenades. We have reinforced the fences thoroughly with cement barriers and nonessential vehicles. We have also replaced the smoke launchers on a number of IFVs with tear gas launchers. Likewise, I have the ammunition depot on high alert to give out live ammunition if the base is breached. There is information here that we cannot leak, you must understand,"[/i] Starsk informed Lucas.

Thinking for a moment, Starsk had realized what the situation called for. In the back of his mind, he felt a relentless anxiousness that pulled his heart. [i]"An assassination..."[/i] he muttered as the very notion rang true through his mind. Even though it was almost 8 years ago, the death of Lord Prefect Kilik Torqameda still haunted many Mechodamians. [i]"What would you need from us to carry this out? I can give you two of our elite fireteams. They are highly trained in all areas of combat, infiltration, and demolitions. To say the least, they are a very crafty bunch of individuals... they have to be. I can call them up now if you'd like."[/i]

He turned away for a moment and sighed once more. [i]"It isn't my place to question protocol,"[/i] he began as Corporal Darla peaked into the room and gave him a thumbs up. [i]"And it seems that high command has deemed it necessary to intervene, so we will help in whatever way possible. The navy has already been mobilized to secure the port in eastern Laos for proper evacuation. Our fighters have been scrambled at the airbase, and obviously this base is on high alert. I must ask... why replace the king with the very person who stepped down because she couldn't handle the responsibility?"[/i] he continued, having a puzzled look on his face.

Mizumune worried about his cousins safety ee and his brothers, Hushimune Date, Digizeimune Date.

Prepare a ship with the TNEOK elite royal Bushido the amount was about 34 the sip was a transport but mainly it was equipped with a few anti air missles and guarded by the Eagle class airfighter units.

Number of air units where about two,and its last defensive feature was anti-missle defence but sadly they only had about ten of them, they started to make it to Acca Daccan shores and Hushimune tries to pick up an Acca Daccan radio transmssion signals.

(Hushimune):"This is the TENOK royal transport ship Dewa is their anyone to escourt us to the nearest docking areas close to the capital of your country."

Edited by lutai

"I'll take the two fireteams, and a ride that can dent a wall. Full body armor, as we are dealing with over 60 trained gaurds in close combat."

[quote]why replace the king with the very person who stepped down because she couldn't handle the responsibility?[/quote]

Because anyone else would bring the same result. We need to show the people there is nothing wrong and that this was just a minor hiccup. We're going to pretend it was a coup, and we're going to kill everyone in that building. Kill a hundred, save 4 million. If you have a problem you can stay at the base, I'm going to save this god damn country."

He entered the vehicle, revved the engine, waited for others to enter and once the fireteam did, they took off going South, towards the Imperial Castle in Bangkok. Since 6 pm, the capital had riots all over. They were prepared to storm every government building and take off the head of anyone who supported this new King. It needed to be stopped. It ended tonight.

If Selenarctos can allow for safe passage of civilian ships gaurded by UMS naval units, that would benefit us greatly. Also, if you could provide support in the Bangkok port, that would be sufficient enough.

OOC: SOM, I'll wait on you, dont know if you want to RP your own spec ops.

Cochin will be permitted to help when we require it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lucas flicked the ear piece to his radio to turn it on. They had just turned into Bangkok, and the streets were lit with burning cars, overturned street lights and a full moon. The rally of the people were heard off in the distance, Lucas slowed the pace of the convoy to the street’s speed. He checked his mic by tapping. He took a breath and began the debriefing,

“Tonight we kill an innocent man to save a nation. Tonight we come under attack by both the revolutionaries and the loyalists. Tonight we are on our own. We are going to hit the castle head on, hopefully avoiding any civilian casualties along the way. The Castle is on lock down so we aren't going to see a major war inside. However, what we will see is sixty of Acca Daccas best soldiers protecting our target, the King of Acca Dacca. We have until midnight before the castle is stormed by the people and civilians are slaughtered on the lawn or the target is helicoptered out of here.

You’ve been chosen because you are the best we have on this continent. Once we enter the castle, we are surrounded by thousands of rioters outside, and 60 of the best soldiers on this continent. Once we remove the threats inside, we can ease the rioters outside. Prepare for combat, I want three on people up top on the 50 cals. If we fail to take out the King, we are dead. There is no surrender, there is no way of retreat. Victory, or death.”

Lucas sped up as they neared the castle.

“Safeties off ladies, destination in five.”

The soldiers simply nodded as they silently strapped their gear together. They were all decorated war heroes, renowned for their deadly abilities as the silent vanguard of the States. As fireteams, they were, collectively, the two most decorated groups in the entire military. Yet why were they in Acca Dacca. One would assume to fend off the Communist Republic of Asia, but that would a wrong assumption. They were there following a lead diligently on the whereabouts of Pelee Shoustin, the !@#$%^& of Mechodamia.

That lead, though, fell flat on its face and during the military reorganization, they were lost and forgotten. But despite their fall from glory and grace, they still retained their vigilance in upholding the honor and integrity of the nation. They were bound by honor and duty to complete their tasks, and this was just another mission to better serve the former Lord Prefect. They were the best of the best in all of Mechodamia, conditioned through years of hard work and dedicated trained.

In the silence of their respective humvees they sat in solitude, suited to the teeth with ceramic and carbon-nanotube body armor. On each of their bags they wielded a wakizashi that was adorned with the years of hard training and brutal usage. They were all veterans of the First East African War and had their own horror story to share. Yet their faith and loyalty never once wavered in the face of impending doom. They were smart and intelligent, and more importantly, they had a deep love for their country.

Slowly, the put their mechanized helmets onto their heads and put their clips into their XM-8 battle rifles. Two teams of highly qualified specialists all ready to converge on this single position. They were ready.

[OOC: Character development will be made as we go... I had a good one, but then it deleted. :/]

Hushimune recieved o response from the Acca Daccan government.

(Hushimune):"Argh..., no one is awnsearing our hail for escourt what should we do cousin Mizumune."

(Mizumune):"Hmm. something is wrong we are pretty close to the capital but without any Acca Daaca ship to escourt us we would seem unfriendly to our allies of Acca Dacca this isn't your ordinary transport.This is a armored transport with working cannons missles and troops but these men are our royal gaurd to protect us if their is any kind of trouble in Bangkok which im suspecting because of the unawnseared hail call we sent them,hmm continue the set course to the capital of Bangkok and still continue hail the Acca Daccan transmission tower as we apporach the harbor's near Bangkok".

Edited by lutai

UMS surveillance picked up an unidentified ship approaching the UMS fleet exiting the Bangkok. The fleet immediately went into Code Red alert and entered their appropriate battle stationed formation.

An immediate comm. link was established and sent to the unidentified ship.

[quote]
Unidentified Craft,

What are your intentions in these waters? You are to turn around back to your point of original immediately or you will be fired upon. I repeat, turn around now to your point of origin or you will be fired upon. Unless you are a friendly Acca Daccan craft, you will follow this request immediately. Acca Dacca is in a state of emergency and the UMS military has seen to the direct intervention of Acca Daccan safety.

Respond immediately.
[/quote]

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='06 April 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1270607049' post='2251073']
If Selenarctos can allow for safe passage of civilian ships gaurded by UMS naval units, that would benefit us greatly. Also, if you could provide support in the Bangkok port, that would be sufficient enough.

OOC: SOM, I'll wait on you, dont know if you want to RP your own spec ops.
[/quote]

We will clear space in the port of Manila for the ships arrival, and can have personnel standing by to provide medical or other assistance if necessary.

Comm Link to the USM fleet:
[quote]This is Admiral Alesio Sierra of the Selenarctan Fleet currently approaching Bankok. We are here to assist in securing the port and maintaining security. Any information you could provide would be appreciated.[/quote]

OOC: If lutai's ship is approaching the mouth of the Mae Nam Chao Phraya, I'm a click or two behind it. Also Acca Dacca, what should I expect for resistance? Is the port in enemy hands, with enemy forces around it or I'm just maintaining order? (And who is the enemy force?) IC or OOC info works, it'll just change my RP a little.

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='iKrolm' date='07 April 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1270677341' post='2252125']
Comm Link to the USM fleet:[/quote]

[OOC: UMS*]

[quote]
Selenarctan ship Admiral Alesio Sierra,

Permission to pass is granted. The Acca Daccan government informed us of your impending arrival. Bangkok harbor is, for the time being, still under local government control, but because of incessant riots and growing rebellious factions, the port has become a warzone. We are currently blocking off the port and attempting to make way for safe passage for all evacuees moving out of eastern Laos.

We are currently maintaining our position on the ground in northern Acca Dacca and we are unable to really provide any substantial support on the ground here. It would be unwise to launch an amphibious assault on the city until things have calmed down. If you do persist to push onto land, you will have our support in breaking through to the port provided any opposition arises. We urge, though, that all primary munitions be non-lethal unless the situation becomes dire and deadly force is proven to be a survivalist necessity.[/quote]

[quote]OOC: If lutai's ship is approaching the mouth of the Mae Nam Chao Phraya, I'm a click or two behind it. Also Acca Dacca, what should I expect for resistance? Is the port in enemy hands, with enemy forces around it or I'm just maintaining order? (And who is the enemy force?) IC or OOC info works, it'll just change my RP a little.
[/quote]

[OOC: The city is still in chaos and the port hasn't yet been seized by the major opposition faction. The opposition faction is, though, the fascist group that essentially took over once the former Queen Ava stepped down.]

After receving a awnsear from he Acca Daccan Navy forces Mizumune quickly goes to the mic.

(Mizumune):"This is Mizumune Date Supreme Shogun of The New Emire of Kyoto, we are your allies and we only wish to pick up my kin who I sent to ally with your gorvernment.His name is Hushimune Date so may we dock and retrieve our kin and by the looks of it, it loos like their is conflict in the city may we dock in the port we do not wish any trouble please respond?".

Edited by lutai

[quote name='lutai' date='07 April 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1270680762' post='2252193']
After receving a awnsear from he Acca Daccan Navy forces Mizumune quickly goes to the mic.

(Mizumune):"This is Mizumune Date Supreme Shogun of The New Emire of Kyoto, we are your allies and we only wish to pick up my kin who I sent to ally with your gorvernment.His name is Hushimune Date so may we dock and retrieve our kin and by the looks of it, it loos like their is conflict in the city may we dock in the port we do not wish any trouble please respond?".
[/quote]

[quote]
TNEOK Ship,

This is not the Acca Daccan Navy. This is the Royal Mechodamian Navy. Unfortunately we cannot allow you to dock at this time and we request you divert your ships elsewhere for the time being. The city of Bangkok has become a warzone and I assure you that you will be allowed to seek out your emissary in due time. However, given the current situation, the entire country is in lock down and any unauthorized entry will be seen as an aggressive military operation and will be responded to in kind. The best thing you can do now is wait.
[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]TNEOK Ship,

This is not the Acca Daccan Navy. This is the Royal Mechodamian Navy. Unfortunately we cannot allow you to dock at this time and we request you divert your ships elsewhere for the time being. The city of Bangkok has become a warzone and I assure you that you will be allowed to seek out your emissary in due time. However, given the current situation, the entire country is in lock down and any unauthorized entry will be seen as an aggressive military operation and will be responded to in kind. The best thing you can do now is wait.[/quote]

MIzumune was shocked by this anouncement but due to the treaty they could not and will not leave an ally in danger.

(Mizumune):"I'm sorry to say this but, we have a treaty with Acca Dacca and we honor it TNEOK is suppose to aid our ally Acca Dacca in any kind of conflict resulting in the fate of their country and it would be the same for us if we were attacked by a aggressive nation or if rebels try to topel our government, so please for the sake of this country and its people allow us to dock and call for reinforcements and if you wish us to come on to a UMS ship to prove that we have a treaty with them I have copy of the treaty signed by the officials of Acca Dacca and my kin Hushimune Date,But we will send a alert to our navy to repare our marines and ships to help aid".

The alert was sent to the TNEOK military and naval forces started to prepare to go to Bangkok.

As the transport ship Dewa,held it's position till TNEOK forces arrive.

Edited by lutai

[quote name='lutai' date='07 April 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1270683829' post='2252271']
MIzumune was shocked by this anouncement but due to the treaty they could not and will not leave an ally in danger.

(Mizumune):"I'm sorry to say this but, we have a treaty with Acca Dacca and we honor it TNEOK is suppose to aid our ally Acca Dacca in any kind of conflict resulting in the fate of their country and it would be the same for us if we were attacked by a aggressive nation or if rebels try to topel our government, so please for the sake of this country and its people allow us to dock and call for reinforcements and if you wish us to come on to a UMS ship to prove that we have a treaty with them I have copy of the treaty signed by the officials of Acca Dacca and my kin Hushimune Date,But we will send a alert to our navy to repare our marines and ships to help aid".

The alert was sent to the TNEOK military and naval forces started to prepare to go to Bangkok.

As the transport ship Dewa,held it's position till TNEOK forces arrive.
[/quote]

[OOC: First, you don't have a navy in-game, just clarifying this. This means you don't have a militarized navy in CNRP.]

[quote]
TNEOK Ship,

Approach any further and you will be fired upon. We will not allow you to dock in Bangkok. Allied forces are already preparing to maintain order and to add more would increase the chaos. If you persist any further, we will disable your ships. Neither of us wishes ill-will on the other, but this situation will not become skewed. You will have ample time to aid in the reconstruction of Acca Dacca. Your ships have no means to defend themselves, so I advise you simply wait until the port is clear of opposition forces.

This is your last warning, ally or not.
[/quote]

Admiral Dante immediately picked up his comm. link and typed in a four digit code. [i]"Air wing command Asia: we have TNEOK ships approaching our defensive zone and are refusing to back down. They have been given their final ultimatum. They are strictly civilian ships, C class liners from the looks of it. We will need non-lethal aerial support including low-flying tear gas dispersion. We also request FB-22 bombing squadrons be kept on standby and sent to failsafe zones as a means to counter any threat this ships pose should they decide to aggressive breach our barrier. I repeat, TNEOK ships approaching defensive zone, all C class civilian liners. Enact Movement Simson to these origin coordinates. Over and out."[/i]

Calmly he looked over to his captain and both nodded to each other. A message was broadcast to all ships within the fleet:
[i]"All Royal Mechodamian Ships of the Second Fleet. We have aggressive civilian C class liners approaching our defensive barrier. All ships are ordered to battle stations and await further orders. All ships are ordered to use non-lethal force unless fired upon, then lethal force will be authorized to incapacitate belligerent opposition. All hands to battle stations."[/i]

Red alarms sounded throughout the ships as crewmen scrambled all over the ship to their allotted stations.

[b]Onboard DD-121, the SS Tiyanak:[/b]

Admiral Alesio Sierra frowned as he read the last request; between the rush to ship out and lack of reliable intel, the only non-lethal weapons he had were teargas grenades. Sierra looked up from the screen to the colonel in charge of the Ground Force infantry and the three majors under him.

[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/iKrolm/Bankok.png[/IMG]

Standing to face the GF personnel and gesturing to a map on the wall, Sierra began, "The primary Bangkok docks are located around this bend in the Mae Nam Chao Phraya. SecDev's given us 3 high-priority areas to protect: Green Section, to the south will have 300 infantry, 20 BXIIs and the 1st Task Force. Blue Section to the north will have 300 infantry, 15 BXIIs and the 2nd Task Force, and Cyan Section to the west will have 400 infantry, 15 BXIIs and the 3rd Task Force assigned to it. The goal's to secure these ports; that means we control all the exit and entry points: I want every man and vehicle entering the perimeter searched and disarmed, no exceptions until we receive further orders.

"I've placed a call requesting the Air Force to launch a pair of Predator-Cs to provide aerial surveillance but they won't arrive for a several hours so you're moving into the area on your own. In the meantime, we're limited to radio communication and satellite photos distributed from the task force ships.

"Finally, the UMS forces have requested we use non-lethal weapons. I'm issuing the grenade launchers, but if you start taking fire don't hesitate to shoot back with pulse rifles. Since we're in an urban area, the Polo's and Duwende's guns and heavy missiles aren't an option so you're without fire support unless we get approval for the Predators' hellfires once they're overhead. Any questions?"

The colonel paused, looking at his officers; none had questions. "No sir, thank you sir."

"Excellent, see that your men are prepped."

[b]Aboard the lead A400M[/b]
Approaching Bangkok airport.

"This is Selenarctan Air Force transport G1450 to Bangkok control tower, requesting the immediate clearance of a runway. Repeat, SAF transport G145 to Bangkok control, please respond."

OOC: If there isn't a response, they'll assume the worst.

Edited by iKrolm

[OOC: Solid. The opposition forces are assumed to be armed with ragtag weapons like M16s and AK47s. Likewise there are thousands of civilians rioting, so the city is in an utter state of chaos. So you'll be encountering both civilian and militant groups in the same areas. Yea, it's really messy. :v:]

OOC: Indeed it is messy :P My IC guys don't even know which Acca Daccans to take order from...
I also forgot to reply to your transmission:
IC:

[b]Comm Link to the USM fleet:[/b]
[quote]Our standing orders are to secure & hold the ports. The first priority is to establish & barricade the areas of port the commanders in Manila have deemed most important, and we'll be searching/disarming anyone entering the compounds. Should require it, we can make space in the port to dock UMS ships.Currently, we have no orders and, as far as I know, there are no plans to procede inland. Admiral Sierra out.[/quote]

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='08 April 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1270684681' post='2252300']
[OOC: First, you don't have a navy in-game, just clarifying this. This means you don't have a militarized navy in CNRP.]

Admiral Dante immediately picked up his comm. link and typed in a four digit code. [i]"Air wing command Asia: we have TNEOK ships approaching our defensive zone and are refusing to back down. They have been given their final ultimatum. They are strictly civilian ships, C class liners from the looks of it. We will need non-lethal aerial support including low-flying tear gas dispersion. We also request FB-22 bombing squadrons be kept on standby and sent to failsafe zones as a means to counter any threat this ships pose should they decide to aggressive breach our barrier. I repeat, TNEOK ships approaching defensive zone, all C class civilian liners. Enact Movement Simson to these origin coordinates. Over and out."[/i]

Calmly he looked over to his captain and both nodded to each other. A message was broadcast to all ships within the fleet:
[i]"All Royal Mechodamian Ships of the Second Fleet. We have aggressive civilian C class liners approaching our defensive barrier. All ships are ordered to battle stations and await further orders. All ships are ordered to use non-lethal force unless fired upon, then lethal force will be authorized to incapacitate belligerent opposition. All hands to battle stations."[/i]

Red alarms sounded throughout the ships as crewmen scrambled all over the ship to their allotted stations.
[/quote]
(OOC:Acturally I did have a Navy and a Shipyard I just decomed them,because it was costing me in my bills in CN im able to buy another one but just don't need it sense im rebuilding and getting my country back on track sense that war.)

Mizumune Date snarled and shooked his head.

(Mizumune):"UMS!... this is a Asian matter why is a nation Africa getting imvolved, we shall retreat for now but don't think you won't suffer from this publicly, this will be settled once the Acca Dacca government is back in shape".

The navy was called to stop their movements but the airforce was begnining to load troops and supplies to an Acca Daccan city which is controlled by the government of Acca Dacca not the rebels.

The man who ordrered this action was no other than Kachiyuri himself, he wasn't in control of any military sense the DPR disastor but he seemed to be covered in blood and 3 men with the banners Date were laying on the ground with blood comeing from their bodys.

Meanwhile in the Military base of New Kyoto,command room.

"Ahahaahahaah well well like they say if you can't take it to the sea's then take it to the sky's I will have to see which city that wlll be close enough to Bangkok and find a safe airfield to land my troops the day of the Michurazian no the Blood Pheonix shall make a new bwhaahahahahah"

Kachiyuri had a map of southeren Asia that his father had during the Lu-Pax war and plotted a dropping point in Da Nang west of Bangkok.

But first Kachiyuri will try to call Acca Daccan government office if it wasn't in chaos anyway he would send the air transport units into Da Nang anyways he sought that TNEOK had every right to help its ally in need.

Kachiyuri returned to his office and called the Da Nang government buliding to assure the safe passage into Da Nang.

[OOC: UMS* and currently, the UMS have intervening orders to secure the region.]

[quote]
Selenarctan ship Admiral Alesio Sierra,

Very well. Your ships will be permitted to pass through the defensive barricade without any delay. Should you need any naval support, we will assist in any necessary naval bombardments if the use of non-lethal weaponry is deemed a distinct threat to your own soldiers. We can also supply non-lethal weaponry if needed.
[/quote]

[OOC: No, to have ships ICly you [b]must[/b] have them in-game. If you decommission them, they are no longer there. Those are the general rules... just saying.]

[quote]
TNEOK Ship,

We, too, have a treaty with Acca Dacca. We were called specifically to help dismantle the Communist Republic of Asia before you were a twinkle in the eye. We continue to reiterate that any and all action taken by any foreign force, yours included, will be seen as an aggressive action. Should you make any landings up shore, you will be promptly attacked. This is a due threat. You were warned twice and failure to comply in this state of emergency will only endanger the state even more.
[/quote]

After he message was sent, Admiral Dante motioned to get his Captain's attention. [i]"Captain, inform the air force to monitor the movements of the civilian liners. Should they try to land on shore, request the airforce to fire warning rounds. Also patch into UMS surveillance and high command. We need a better grasp as to what is going on,"[/i] he ordered.

The Captain simply saluted and did as she was told.