Freedom of the Seas Part Duex.

Greetings peoples of Planet Bob, over the last few eons, a few alliances have examined how others have been dealing with tech raids and women across the cyberverse. Tech raiding has long been a wonderfully spirited discussion among many different parties. The signatories of this pact have decided that through our tech deals with raiding nations, we were directly supporting tech raiding. We have come to realize that for us, this is acceptable. Some of us have also decided that we should try to help raid women when possible.

[quote]Freedom of the Seas

Definitions:
Financial Transaction:
-Financial aid that is sent to or received from a nation with the intent of engaging in commercial activities

Aggressor:
- The nation that initiates hostilities with a nation requesting the aid of a signatory

Notice of Withdrawal:
-A signed message from official representatives of an alliance stating an intention to withdraw from the pact.

We the undersigned hereby do decree:

ARTICLE I: Purpose
*A joint declaration of the belief that war maneuvers conducted against unaligned nations is a valid exercise and use of the ability of nation ruler to engage in such a conflict.

ARTICLE II: Conduct
*A mutual commitment among the treaty alliance parties to promote this right to their utmost abilities, ensuring the freedom of those nations to do as they please without consequence from uninvolved parties, via diplomacy, tech deals, and otherwise. Tech deals should be encouraged among raiders to keep low-level raiders from becoming "bloated" with technology that is unnecessary at such levels, thereby strengthening the ties of the alliances involved and the alliances themselves.

ARTICLE III: Raid Aggressor Assistance
*An optional agreement to come to the aid of aligned nations that are the victims of bullying by alliances that are too pathetic to tech raid. This kind of bullying is vulturous and egregiously despicable and should be dealt with in a way that allows the participants in the war to continue their maneuvers without interference and further does no detriment to the alliance of the aggressor nor the alliance of the aggrieved in question.

*If any nation requests the assistance of a signatory to help keep uninvolved parties out of their maneuvers, this assistance can only be rendered if:
A. The target of the aggressor is a valid target as defined in the Charter or Constitution of the alliance of the aggressor as well as the Charter or Constitution of the signatory from which help is requested.
B. The aggressor has already flaunted his actions at Vilien, leader of The Moralist Front.

* Any signatory can implement this article at its discretion.

ARTICLE IV: Sovereignty
*A recognition of sovereignty between the signed alliances. If a nation in any of the signed alliances violates any of the previous points they shall be handled at the discretion of the alliance.

ARTICLE V: Withdrawal
*Failure to properly uphold the rules outlined in Articles I-IV to the best of each signed alliance's ability will be recognized as a formal withdrawal by the other signatory alliances.
*A Notice of Withdrawal is required by any alliance that wishes to formally withdraw from the pact 48 hours before formally withdrawing from the pact.

Signed for GOONS:
Sardonic
Lazerc
s41i7hu5
nipply
Biazt
Ktarthan
Tristesse[/quote]

Edited by Hidraca

Why I'm not surprised?

Unhappily for you this change nothing because most of the raiders already are in an alliance and are protected for their AA, and the raiders in NONE are just raid targets as well.

But funny joke, congrats for the originality.

This is a bad idea.

[quote name='Azural' date='05 April 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1270481682' post='2249152']
So this only affects those who attack a raider who is in an alliance?
[/quote]

We've already covered the unaligned nations in our Pro-Piracy Act of 2009.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 April 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1270497818' post='2249463']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, aren't you cool? Tell me, how come you haven't been rolled yet? I can think of few who deserve it more than you.[/color]
[/quote]

The suspense is killing us.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 April 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1270497818' post='2249463']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, aren't you cool? Tell me, how come you haven't been rolled yet? I can think of few who deserve it more than you.[/color]
[/quote]
I'm not sure why you are asking us this. It's obviously through no fault of our own that we haven't been rolled yet.