Kill the wabbit, Kill the wab...

[center]
[size="4"]The Feminist Viking Accords[/size]
A Mutual Defense, Optional Aggression Pact between
Asgaard and the Amazon Nation

Act I, Scene I:

Anything Vikings can do, Amazons can do just as well. Therefore, Asgaard and the Amazon Nation hereby adopt the following Mutual Defense, Optional Aggression Pact:

Act II, Scene I:

Neither Signatory shall engage in any aggressive behavior against the other. While any self respecting Amazon would say, "Get up and fetch your own damned mead," Vikings and Amazons alike agree that this is perfectly acceptable, non-aggressive behavior.

Act II, Scene II:

Amazon stock is just as good as any everlasting mead they serve in the Great Hall, and we don't mind sharing. Any information obtained that threatens the safety of either Signatory's stash shall be promptly brought to the other's attention.

Act II, Scene III:

An attack against either Signatory will be considered as an attack against both. Each Signatory will provide diplomatic, financial and military assistance promptly and without reservation.

Act II, Scene IV:

Either Signatory may request the assistance of the other in any offensive operation. Such assistance in the form of joint aggressive military action remains strictly up to the discretion of each Signatory.

Ragnarok Happens:

In the event it is determined that this agreement is no longer mutually beneficial, the terms of this agreement shall remain binding for an additional 48 hours after notice of intent to cancel is given to either Signatory.

Signed this date for:[/center]

Amazon Nation

Randalla, Queen
Amarynth, Queen's Consort
Kerdor, Master of War
Elbryan, Master of Finance

Asgaard

The Aesir
Lonewolfe2015
Gambona
Mustakrakish II

The Vanir
Thaisport
Hunger
Commander Thrawn

The Lords
Lord IA: Nickmagus
Lord FA: Magical Muslim, dcrockway
Lord D:Stangad

TL;DR AzN and Asgaard love each other and look forward to slaying some people together. I mean who can beat these guys? :smug:
[img]http://www.todotvnews.com/scripts/locallib/imagenes/Asgaard_320.jpg[/img]
Group Photo of the Gods of Asgaard.

Recent pictures of Randalla and Amarynth at work.
[img]http://www.larpies.com/Submissions/LARP_Women_Anita_Lisa_AmazonTriumph_Snow.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='24 March 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1269489120' post='2236064']
Hm... Not something I would do, but friends are always a good thing.

o/ AZN

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

We must be doing something right when he disagrees!

[img]http://asgaard.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif[/img]

[quote name='gambona' date='24 March 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1269485965' post='2236011']
Disclaimer:

No Amazon's and only a few Vikings were injured during the writing and announcing of this treaty. Most of the Vikings who were injured want to do it again!

o/ AzN
o/ Asgaard
[/quote]

:blush:

Alright. For what's it's worth - MAJOR brownie points for Gambona. Priceless.