Iunctus - Invicta Announcement

Hello Planet Bob,
What may come as a surprise to some, Iunctus and Invicta have decided to jump in a latin hot-tub together and play like friends.

[center][size=7]Iunctus - Invicta Friendship Treaty[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/Rogue_Shadow/IunctusTheory4copy.png[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100127074956/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5e/Flag_of_Invicta.svg/750px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png[/img][/center]

[quote]Treaty of Friendship between Iunctus & Invicta

[b]Article 1: honorabilis[/b]
The members of both alliances will seek to maintain civil relations between them, and will work toward building a friendship. This includes showing respect and good will toward members of the other alliance at all times.

[b]Article 2: Lapsus linguae[/b]
Although differences of opinions may exist and disagreements may occur, both alliances will maintain the ideal of the treaty and show respect by not flamebaiting, trolling, or insulting the other alliance.

[b]Article 3: The Latin Speakeasy[/b]
Both alliances will not spy nor encourage spying against each other, and if one alliance receives information that indicates the other alliance is being spied on, it will pass that information to that alliance.

[b]Article 4: iuvo[/b]
In the event one alliance seeks aid or assistance, the other alliance is not required to give aid or assistance. However, it should not shock people if aid or assistance is given.

[b]Article 5: Inter arma silent leges[/b]
In the event an outbreak of war occurs, both alliances will seek to minimize the chances of engaging each other, or, failing that, to be respectful and friendly during the headbashing.

[b]Article 6: oblittero[/b]
This treaty may be canceled after 5 days of notice.[/quote]

[u]Signed for Iunctus[/u]
St. Jimmy, [i]Triumvir[/i]
sammykhalifa, [i]Triumvir[/i]
nomadd917, [i]Triumvir[/i]
Ty Glitchblade, [i]Minister of Diplomacy[/i]

[u]Signed for Invicta[/u]
Jorost of the Triune Republic, [i]President[/i]
Learz, [i]Vice President of Invicta[/i]
Buddyboyrollin of US2000, [i]Minister of War[/i]
Imperial Sparta, [i]Deputy Minister of War,*Deputy Minister of War (ret.)[/i]

EDIT: Fixed Typo

Edited by nomadd917

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shavar' date='17 March 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1268877328' post='2228797']
congrats on the treaty ..[b] I hope to see it get bigger over time[/b].
[/quote]
That's what she said
sorry couldn't resist Lol
Also congrats again Iunctus and Invicta. You are both respected in my book. :awesome:

Edited by baskan

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='18 March 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1268888249' post='2229005']
Sad to see Iunctus.
[/quote]

In all fairness this is a realy weak treaty. It isn't like Iunctus just sold their soul to that side of the web :P

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Haflinger' date='18 March 2010 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1268918239' post='2229224']
We'll see where this goes. It's a step, at least.
[/quote]

You don't sound very enthusiastic about this, I must say. You could learn a lot from Iunctus.

[quote name='DarkEra97' date='18 March 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1268920712' post='2229242']
You don't sound very enthusiastic about this, I must say. You could learn a lot from Iunctus.
[/quote]
It's not exactly the strongest treaty we've ever signed ;)