Operation Clam Bake

[center][img]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp354/SonsOfLibertyLW/FORAFlag.png[/img]

[u][b]Don't Fear The Reaper[/b][/u][/center]

For some reason, FORA seems to have a sign on its back telling every last harebrained barely-aligned Digiterran to raid us. While it's awesome being so good at raiding that the targets come to you, we've had to fight off two separate alliances over this crap so far and we've barely been around for a month and a half. It's not easy being this awesome, but hey, someone's gotta.

So anyway, an unfortunate alliance calling itself The Blue Oyster Cult has a member, roadkilla9. He decided to raid one of our guys, he must not have realized that raiding an aligned member of an alliance larger than you is a [i]really bad idea[/i]. We're a bloodthirsty and easily distracted lot, and there happens to be a bunch of shiny tech in their alliance.

Therefore, the Forite Order of Raids and Anarchy is hereby proclaiming open season on The Blue Oyster Cult. This isn't defense, this isn't war, this is a revenge raid. We won't accept a surrender and we're not offering terms. We'll stop when we're good and ready to stop. You raided one of ours, so we're gonna raid all of yours. If you don't like it, try not to suck so hard next time.

[b]By the Order of Princeps, Tsar of all the Foras:[/b]
[i]-Tidy Bowl Man, Home Minister[/i]

P.S. We're burnin', we're burnin', we're burnin' for you. :awesome:

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashen' date='14 March 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1268624921' post='2225990']
Of course, of course, can't beat up on the handicap with out big sis being the cheerleader
[/quote]

Not that at all, in the OP they mentioned they had been raided a few other times besides this one. So we felt it might not be a bad idea to remind people that Forite Order of Raids and Anarchy (FORA) is a protectorate of ours.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='14 March 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1268623870' post='2225973']

For some reason, FORA seems to have a sign on its back telling every last harebrained barely-aligned Digiterran to raid us. . . .
So anyway, an unfortunate alliance calling itself The Blue Oyster Cult has a member, roadkilla9. He decided to raid one of our guys, he must not have realized that raiding an aligned member of an alliance larger than you is a [i]really bad idea[/i]. We're a bloodthirsty and easily distracted lot, and there happens to be a bunch of shiny tech in their alliance.

[/quote]

[quote name='jgator' date='14 March 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1268625240' post='2225995']
Not that at all, in the OP they mentioned they had been raided a few other times besides this one. So we felt it might not be a bad idea to remind people that Forite Order of Raids and Anarchy (FORA) is a protectorate of ours.
[/quote]

Well, how I read this, it seems some "others" had been raiding them. They got tired/annoyed/(insert your disgruntled adjective) of it, and decide to take out their anger on this whole alliance because of one guy.

Ok, so they were having a bad day before the handicapped kid looked at them funny and they decide to react with: f'em, let's gangbang the whole lot of'em.

Edited by Ashen

One person hurts your feelings and your going to punish the whole alliance. Not to mention that your only doing it because your bigger then them and you couldn't take your revenge for being tech raided out on anyone else. Wow you guys are so tough.

[quote name='Ashen' date='14 March 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1268625564' post='2226003']
Well, how I read this, it seems some "others" had been raiding them. They got tired/annoyed/(insert your disgruntled adjective) of it, and decide to take out their anger on this whole alliance because of one guy.

Ok, so they were having a bad day before the handicapped kid looked at them funny and they decide to react with: f'em, let's gangbang the whole lot of'em.
[/quote]

You are entitled to your opinion, I'm not commenting on that. What I am commenting on is that it has been brought to our attention that our protectorate has been raided a few times, in order to try and prevent further raiding of them we are reminding people that they are our protectorate.

of all the people i thought would be for an alliance raiding another alliance, i thought PC would be it. it seems that PC thinks it is aiight for them but not for others.

anyways, i don't like raiding of alliances, so have fun with the war.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='15 March 2010 - 05:24 AM' timestamp='1268630995' post='2226087']
I know, I've been laughing at the moral outrage for a good hour at least. :smug:
[/quote]

I'm not morally outraged I just think your a coward but whatever makes you laugh.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='14 March 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1268633735' post='2226119']
This made me laugh even more, keep up the good work. :lol1:
[/quote]

Will this be your response to every post or will you actually attempt to elucidate your unwarranted actions against an alliance?

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='15 March 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1268635574' post='2226150']
Will this be your response to every post or will you actually attempt to elucidate your unwarranted actions against an alliance?
[/quote]

Well hold the phone, here, this is a case of "both sides DURRR", but *only* because of PCs stance in defense of alliance raiding when it's one of their friends doing it. Raiding an alliance is no good, and from the vague description of events here, FORa doesn't seem to be doing anything problematic.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='15 March 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1268635574' post='2226150']
[/quote]

Nope, because that would imply we actually care about what you think.

We don't, we really don't.
:lol1: