UINE-AoR Protectorate Treaty

Keve69

Greetings Cyberverse,

Im happy to announce that UINE has taken on a new protectorate in the form of AoR, Im confident that we'll see those guys stun us all with some solid growth and great success. AoR has a successfully assembled quite a team and I'm more than happy to call them family, may they live forever!

Without further ado I present you all with the ''Our Last Protectorate Disbanded'' treaty.

[quote][center] [img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/Arcnoxem/flag_wavy.png[/img] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/1/15/Xba5g6.png/250px-Xba5g6.png[/img]

[u][b]‘OUR LAST PROTECTORATE DISBANDED’ Protectorate Agreement[/b][/u]

[b][u]Preamble: [/u][/b]
The Union of Integrated National Entities (UINE) is proud to announce that it has taken the Age of Reclamation (AoR) under its guidance and protection, in order to give AoR all the tools and resources necessary to ensure their development into a mature and respected alliance.

[u][b]I. Sovereignty: [/b][/u]
UINE and AoR recognize that they are both sovereign alliances and will treat each other as such.
[b]
[u]II. Peace and Respect: [/u][/b]
Both UINE and AoR agree to be respectful towards each other on all mediums and to support each other like friends do. Additionally, both alliances agree to refrain from acts of war, spying, etc... which could damage the other signatory.

[b][u]III. Protection and Defense: [/u][/b]
An attack on the Age of Reclamation will be considered an attack on the Union of Integrated National Entities. As such, UINE will treat this attack as one on its own members and will attempt to resolve the issue in a manner adequate to the situation. While not required, the AoR may come to the defense of UINE at their choosing if the need for defense is ever requested.
[b]
IV. Multi-Level Assistance: [/b][u][/u]
UINE agrees to help the AoR in its development; while the responsibility for success falls on AoR’s shoulders, UINE will mobilize all of the resources at its disposition in order to help AoR achieve success. This includes but is not limited to: technical support, guidance, financial aid, military support, tech agreements, etc.

[b]V. Cancellation and Possible Upgrade: [/b][u][/u]
Should either side feel that this treaty is no longer required, they agree to give the other a 48 hour cancellation notice, during which the treaty remains active. Should the AoR feel they have outgrown the need for protection and assistance; the parties will discuss a possible upgrade of this treaty as they see fit. [/center]

[u]Signed for the Union of Integrated National Entities:[/u]

Emperor: Keve69

Trium: HRH King Raymond II
Trium: King Ryan IV
Trium: MajorLu

[u]Signed for the Age of Reclamation: [/u]

DracoDark of Drakenguard: The Dragon Prophet of Truth and Bringer of Salvation
DirkNL of Hippiestan: Werewolf Prophet of Mercy and Resident Selectah
NilsDerHenker of Das Deutsches Reich: The Prophet of Regret and The Local Krautwuff[/quote]

Three cheers for the newborn alliance!

HURRAH!
HURRAH!
HURRAH!

[i]How Keve feels about it: he's family man![/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_REALHAPPYKeve.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Fernando12' date='13 March 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1268530086' post='2224904']
Good to see this. UINE are great people, speshually that Keve69

Also, Tarikmo is a foo :P , no seriously he is :gag:
[/quote]
Is that a fruit I smell? Oh, hey Fernando, came to see a friend of mine prosper?