NUHyperForce / Republic of Aquisgrana Optional Defense Pact

Vijaya

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="4"]On behalf of the Republic of Aquisgrana, it is my profound pleasure to present to you the following Optional Defense Pact between NUHyperForce and the Republic of Aquisgrana:[/size]

[quote]The Republic of Aquisgrana and NUHyperForce hereby commit to uphold the following principles of non-aggression, mutual respect, and friendship outlined in the following Optional Defense Treaty.

[b]Preamble[/b]

The Republic of Aquisgrana and NUHyperForce (“the signatory alliances”) enter into this treaty in a spirit of friendship and cooperation. NUHyperForce and the Republic of Aquisgrana pledge to pursue a peaceful and prosperous future for both signatory alliances.

[b]Sovereignty[/b]

Both signatory alliances and shall retain complete sovereignty in matters internal and external. Neither signatory shall interfere in the affairs of the other for the duration of this treaty.

[b]Non-Aggression[/b]

The signatory alliances and their individual member nations are strictly prohibited from declaring war and/or committing acts of espionage on any member nation of the other signatory, aiding in any manner enemies of or providing intelligence to alliances or individual nations in a state of war with the other signatory.

[b]Friendship[/b]

The signatory alliances and their members pledge hereby to behave with the utmost tact and consideration in all interactions, and to make full use of proper diplomatic channels to address any issues at controversy. Any information gathered or come upon by either of the signatories with potential impact on the other shall be promptly provided through private channels.

[b]Assistance[/b]

Neither signatory alliance is bound to grant requests of military action or financial aid from the other. However, should such a request be made by one signatory, the other is encouraged to come to the aid of the requesting alliance. In addition, should one signatory find themselves in need of assistance, they are encouraged to request such support.

[b]Withdrawal[/b]

In the event that either signatory believes it has grounds to dissolve this treaty, notification of withdrawal must be given to the other signatory within seventy-two (72) hours. Both signatories are encouraged to communicate whatever issue they believe to be affecting the future of this pact, and only to cancel if they believe those cannot be bridged. Revocation of this treaty by either alliance will be followed by a twenty-four (24) hour grace period during which neither alliance may declare war on the other. Following the expiration of this grace period, all terms of the treaty are null and void.

[u][b]Signed for NUHyperForce:[/b][/u]

Command Council:
[i]Persephone de Abydos
Ozzlok
Orionsway[/i]
Chancellor: [i]Aleksandrsuvorov[/i]
Commanding Officer of Foreign Affairs: [i]Auctor[/i]
Executive Officer of Foreign Affairs: [i]CrazySonOfA[/i]

[u][b]Signed for the Republic of Aquisgrana:[/b][/u]

Magistratus: [i]Valdemar[/i]
Minister Legati: [i]Elfriede Riotte[/i]
Minister Domesticus: [i]thenb[/i]
Minister Immigrationis: [i]Kaiser Milch[/i]
Minister Frugalitas: [i]Shermanaslovkia[/i]
Minister Defensionis: [i]Alfred von Schliefen[/i][/quote]

[/font]

Congratulations to both parties involved.

On behalf of Appalachian, The Holy Land Between The Land Of The Elephants, Bears, Sharks, The Land Of The Giants And The Little Folk;

His Imperial Majesty Of Worthy Graphics, Outstanding Leadership, Anti-Racist, Cultural-Loving, Very Bad English And Moonspeak,

Emperor LoweAlpine

Edited by LoweAlpine

Her Hair flutters in the cold Ohio wind,
The voice she speaks grips my soul,
She can accomplish anything with a snap of her fingers,
She is what you call a god,
The one I speak, is the one I love,
I wish not speak her name,
or I will fall in love even more,
Shes probably 20 years older than me,
but I see only one year.
I give my heart on a platter of cupcakes,
She will lick the frosty off gods bossum.

Octavio-NUMBER #1 GROUPIE OF "her"

Back when I was a younger man, we used to have this old tractor that the engine ran fine in, but the hydraulics to the bucket were shot. You could get them to work on really hot days, but when the temperature went much below 60 degrees, it'd get stuck in whatever position you left it in last. This was great if you left it in down, 'cause come winter, it would still work out if you were just shoving about snow; but if you made a stupid decision to leave the bucket in an upright position and grow flowers in it- come next January, the flowers were all dead for the winter and you were stuck shoveling snow by hand.

I like shoveling snow by hand, however, so I'm quite pleased to see this up and in full bloom.

[quote name='hizzy' date='14 March 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1268603828' post='2225688']
sup auctor
[/quote]

not loads dude, been raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock here.

[quote name='Auctor' date='15 March 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1268617641' post='2225887']
not loads dude, been raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock here.
[/quote]

cows piss differently depending on the shape of the rock said piss is landing on?

[quote name='hizzy' date='15 March 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1268686524' post='2226534']
cows piss differently depending on the shape of the rock said piss is landing on?
[/quote]
makes aiming a lot easier.