Addicted Pandas

Baltus

Hello, everyone. Since POT's creation, we have been close. We both have mutual allies, friendly governments, and we all like each other. So, as alliances do when they reach a stage of all around friendship..

[quote][center][IMG]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy10/KOwens06/AddictedPandas.jpg[/IMG]

[b][SIZE=5]The Addicted Pandas[/SIZE][/b]

[b]Article 1: Introduction [/b]
There are pandas. Then there is POT. But one day, a panda tried this strange substance. Now the Panda's gotta have it all the time.

[b]Article 2: Aid and Optional Defense Clause[/b]
If the POT is going to go extinct, or the panda is shot, then one can help the other out. They gotta stick with each other.

[b]Article 3: Peace and Intel Clause[/b]
Pandas and POT don't fight, and they don't try to get in the other's business.

[b]Article 4: Cancellation Clause[/b]
We all agree that pandas and POT are super win.
But, what if the panda gets addicted to something else or goes to rehab?
What if all the POT on the planet suddenly burns? Then we let each other go, but only after figuring out WTF happened during 24 hours.

Signed for World Federation,

Emperor: The Compound, Emperor
Regent: Char, Regent
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Baltus
Minister of Defense: The Keeper

Signed for People's Order of Truth,

President: KOwens06
Vice President: Bluebirdmatt
Secretary of the Treasury: 1972Ford
Secretary of the Interior: Mcfortin
Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Ray Matveyev
Secretary of Defense: Trumpkin
[/center][/quote]

Glad to have you guys as friends, POT. :D
Join #wf for some epic win. (#pot is okay, I guess :P )

Edited by Baltus

congratulations! i wish you both well. i'm glad you got each others backs. it's cool to see wF finding good partners. I am just worried bout everyone getting too mixed up in treaty webs. Cause everybody's friends + my friends + your friends= a big ole mess :) Wish you both the best of luck especially wF :blush: i wubs them!!

The Libertarian Empire is a major producer of high quality pot, a few varieties all very potent. When exported for customs purposes we ship it as spice, but very popular resource here and oversees as well. I'm glad to hear the pandas found something both fun and good for everyone involved, enjoy your drugs.

[img]http://ice-tray.net/gallery/albums/images/counter%20culture/thumb_cute-panda-weed.jpg[/img]

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='prettypanda' date='09 March 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1268192238' post='2220456']
Best treaty I've ever seen :awesome:
[/quote]

[quote name='USOFAA' date='09 March 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1268193449' post='2220483']
O/wF
O/POT i am happy to have such fine allies
[/quote]

We at POT are glad to have you with us! Thanks guys! We absolutely :wub: Pandas and wF and Baltus

• 6 months later...