I'm not really doing this... or MI?

Jack Shepard

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/1/18/Pork_Shrimp.gif[/img]

[size="7"]Pork Shrimp Announcement[/size]

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/JackShepardLostIsland/MI1.gif[/img]

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/JackShepardLostIsland/MI2.gif[/img]

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/JackShepardLostIsland/MI3.gif[/img]

Pork Shrimp declare war on Murder Inc.[/center]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just didn't have the patience to wait for the promised beating, so we thought we'd save you the bother of making target lists and all of that annoying nonsense.

AH.....I was wondering why our friends at PS was hitting MI. Seems my old friend Elb was sending threats at them.
This should be a good fight, PS are highly skilled fighters but MI has the numbers.
To be exact MI at 74 and PS at 28....Now with that said, let me say PS is a TPF protectorate and even though I didn't know about
aal of this, I will back them against another AA who thinks this should turn into a curbstomp.

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='08 March 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1268029835' post='2217742']
AH.....I was wondering why our friends at PS was hitting MI. Seems my old friend Elb was sending threats at them.
This should be a good fight, PS are highly skilled fighters but MI has the numbers.
To be exact MI at 74 and PS at 28....Now with that said, let me say PS is a TPF protectorate and even though I didn't know about
aal of this, I will back them against another AA who thinks this should turn into a curbstomp.

BG.
[/quote]

Hopefully, this'll stay 1v1...wouldn't want someone else swooping in and taking partial credit for our demise.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='08 March 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1268029835' post='2217742']
Now with that said, let me say PS is a TPF protectorate and even though I didn't know about
[/quote]

Nice try, but I ain't buyin' it:
[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='25 February 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1267137759' post='2203722']
[b][u]Round 10 Treaties:[/u][/b] Global Defense Alliance, Ozland Cobras, Orbit Black, The Fellowship, RNR, Orange Defense Network and of course The Phoenix Hatchery
[/quote]

Go sell your wares elsewhere.

Bold move by Pork Shrimp!
I support such actions.
o/ PS

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='08 March 2010 - 02:44 AM' timestamp='1268038143' post='2217846']
Nice try, but I ain't buyin' it:

Go sell your wares elsewhere.[/quote]
Now, these words aren't aimed at anyone in specific.
I'm just generally answering the questions posed by those words.

Pork Shrimp are our friends. They used to be just little guys, I don't ever remember seeing them even this big at 28 members. We originally had them listed in that quote referenced just out of habit, but they decided they didn't want protecting anymore. Winning the flag has that effect sometimes, you get all kinds of uppity. So we technically called it off and removed them from that quoted part of our DoE.

PS picked this fight, and we respect that. We're far from the only ones who do so. However, that said. [u]We'll choose for ourselves who we'll protect - no one else will.[/u] They are our friends and have been for a long time now. I personally have fought to defend PS before and have no qualms about doing so again - should we decide that's what's needed, or even wanted. We do that for friends.

Someone jumping in for the curbstomp against the 28 member alliance in support of the 74 member alliance? That would be an incredibly unsporting - not to mention dishonorable, cowardly and weasel - move to pull. Wow, MI would really stink if they needed that to happen, if they ever asked for it to happen. They'd reek almost as much as the alliance that craves a curbstomp that badly. That would make MI a bunch of wimps, that they needed help so badly against a foe they outnumber nearly 3-1. I don't think they are that wimpy, for the record.

1v1 wars are great. Curbstomps are for cowards. That's my opinion. Oh, I don't think it's going to happen anyways. Not like THAT, anyways. I mean, joining a 74 nation alliance against a 28 nation alliance? You FAIL at TE.

tl;dr: BG is merely saying that if anyone else jumps in against PS they might as well declare war on TPF while they're at it. We'll be coming for YOU, just on general principle since you're a dishonorable group of wimpy cowards trying to curbstomp our friends. I really don't give a crap who has a problem with that, and I'm certain neither does BG. We're just being forthright and honest. We will defend our friends against such weasel acts.

We're sellin' THAT.

Edited by Clash

I'm not sure you're able to fully comprehend how stupid this move was, so i'll simply say this. You plant a spy in our ranks, you try to organize a beat down of Murder Inc. and we're the ones being threatening?!?! really? are you that thick headed?

Fact. I never once made a threat against Pork Shrimp.

Fact. Murder Inc. has never once threatened Pork Shrimp.

Fact. you are going to burn. As will TPF for underwriting this asshatery.

Edited by elborrador

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1268086523' post='2218358']
I'm not sure you're able to fully comprehend how stupid this move was, so i'll simply say heh.
[/quote]

Are we unable to fully comprehend your explanation, or are you unable to fully explain yourself?

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1268086523' post='2218358']
I'm not sure you're able to fully comprehend how stupid this move was, so i'll simply say this. You plant a spy in our ranks, you try to organize a beat down of Murder Inc. and we're the ones being threatening?!?! really? are you that thick headed?[/quote]

Heh, we have a spy? This is news to me. And we haven't attempted to 'organize' anything, unless you mean within our own alliance. We have not attempted to contract any outside help (ask TPF...I'm guessing that this is as big a surprise to them as it is to you), nor do we expect any.

[quote]Fact. I never once made a threat against Pork Shrimp.[/quote]

I'm quoting here: "i have insider info on the when will PS get rolled pool. do not tempt me.", followed shortly thereafter by "or i can grind you to dust and keep it all myself."

[quote]Fact. Murder Inc. has never once threatened Pork Shrimp.[/quote]

After we responded to an idiotic raid, we were informed that we'd broken your rules, and only by the grace of Admin were we granted a stay of execution. Combined with the statement above, it seemed reasonable to conclude that you might be less than fond of it. Plus, it's TE...lighten up, your newly-reformed alliance just got declared upon by one with 1/3 the members and 1/2 the NS. You should be relishing this chance to prove that MI is as big and bad as ever.

[quote]Fact. you are going to burn. As will TPF for underwriting this asshatery.[/quote]

TPF had no hand in this, and no prior knowledge of this. As Clash mentioned, we don't have a treaty with them this round. If you can burn us, burn us...but let's see whether Murder Inc can do it, rather than contracting out the job.

what rule of ours did you break? I never once said tha tby the grace of admin your were saved. If it didn't come frmo my mouth it wasn't MI policy or law, that you're too much of an idiot to figure that out is none of my concern.

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1268087654' post='2218380']
what rule of ours did you break? I never once said tha tby the grace of admin your were saved. If it didn't come frmo my mouth it wasn't MI policy or law, that you're too much of an idiot to figure that out is none of my concern.
[/quote]

Day two, we broke this rule (as three of our nations hit back against the idiot raider aforementioned):

[quote]Furthermore we are instituting a three strike policy. If a nation(s) flying a foreign AA attack us totaling 3 offensive wars, your entire alliance will be going up in flames. Again that doesn't apply to our allies.[/quote]

And as a result we had a roughly hour-long conversation with two of your then-commissioners (is that a log dump I hear skipping down the street?) concerning our tenuous survival, after which we were kindly offered the chance to be an MI protectorate. Two-thirds of your government was off making decisions of peace and war and you heard not a word about it? Colour me surprised.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Schad' date='08 March 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1268087841' post='2218383']
Two-thirds of your government was off making decisions of peace and war and you heard not a word about it? Colour me surprised.
[/quote]

You can't blame Elborrador for that necessarily, he did just take over after a coup in the last few days.

[quote name='Schad' date='08 March 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1268087841' post='2218383']
Day two, we broke this rule (as three of our nations hit back against the idiot raider aforementioned):

And as a result we had a roughly hour-long conversation with two of your then-commissioners (is that a log dump I hear skipping down the street?) concerning our tenuous survival, after which we were kindly offered the chance to be an MI protectorate. Two-thirds of your government was off making decisions of peace and war and you heard not a word about it? Colour me surprised.
[/quote]
oh you mean the government that got thrown out on the street? You can parade around trying to justify your attacks as responding to a threat if you want to, but my suggestion would be to man up and call it like it is. you attacked us because you felt like it.

it is for that very same reason that Murder Inc. will be dismantling your nations for the forseable future. If you attempt to ask your friends/allies/whatever you want to call them to get you out of the situation you so moronicly flung yourselves into, you will find that no one will be able to hear you scream.

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1268088186' post='2218394']
oh you mean the government that got thrown out on the street? You can parade around trying to justify your attacks as responding to a threat if you want to, but my suggestion would be to man up and call it like it is. you attacked us because you felt like it.

it is for that very same reason that Murder Inc. will be dismantling your nations for the forseable future. If you attempt to ask your friends/allies/whatever you want to call them to get you out of the situation you so moronicly flung yourselves into, you will find that no one will be able to hear you scream.
[/quote]

We felt like destroying you.

edit: Do we have reasons? Yes. Do we have good reasons? Hell yes. Do we need a reason? Nope.

Edited by Eden Taylor

[quote]it is for that very same reason that Murder Inc. will be dismantling your nations for the forseable future. If you attempt to ask your friends/allies/whatever you want to call them to get you out of the situation you so moronicly flung yourselves into, you will find that no one will be able to hear you scream.[/quote]

[u]Murder Inc[/u] will, eh?

We'll hold you to that.

edit: and moronicly? Oh, the ironing.

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1268088186' post='2218394']

[/quote]

Sounds good to me. We attacked knowing the odds are against us, so we have little to lose and a lot of entertainment to gain. And I'd say that things are off to a rollicking start in that department. Good luck.

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='08 March 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1268088416' post='2218402']
[u]Murder Inc[/u] will, eh?

We'll hold you to that.
[/quote]
I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here? Murder Inc. has one ally, Ordo Paradoxia. Pork Shrimp is nothing. you're less than nothing.

Murder Inc. Will ask for no alliances help dismantling Pork Shrimp.

edit: hur dur spelling jokes are still cool yeah i suck at spelling and grammar, get over yourself.

Edited by elborrador