Silence Treaty Cancellation

[center][img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/willigogs/silence2.png[/img][/center]

Silence takes all of her treaties very seriously, so when our relationship with another alliance no longer adequately reflects the level of the treaty we hold with them, something has to change.

A couple of days ago [b]Farkistan[/b] were given notice of our intent to activate the cancellation clause of the 'Uh, I think We’re Doing It Wrong' treaty. The 48 hour notification period has passed, the treaty is now considered cancelled.

We wish Fark all the best, and hope the relationship can eventually be restored to what it once was.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='05 March 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1267821511' post='2215106']
Good on Silence for taking out the trash. You'll be much better off for this, I am certain.
[/quote]
Hi :) Remember us? We still hold a treaty with Silence and Fark so this cancellation doesnt do what you think it does

Also, Sad to see this i remember fighting OTF in the NoCB war alas ill nuke you one day goon

[quote name='Corinan' date='06 March 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1267821511' post='2215106']
Good on Silence for taking out the trash. You'll be much better off for this, I am certain.
[/quote]
[quote name='Schattenmann' date='06 March 2010 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1267832176' post='2215307']
Talk about alliances I don't like!
[/quote]
If you pair can't be nice, go elsewhere ^_^

Sad to see the cancellation, still :wub: you though Tums and P3 :)

o/ Fark
o/ Silence