Aquaholics Anonymous

[center][img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/stripebase35.png[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/3/38/Flag_of_ADI.svg/375px-Flag_of_ADI.svg.png[/img]
[/center]

[size="7"][b]The Aquaholics Anonymous Accords
[/b][/size]
[b]Preamble
[/b]
GUN and ADI have immense aqua love for one another. This love is so strong, they have been advised to go to Aquaholics Anonymous to declare their addiction.

[b]Article I - Article of Non-Aggression
[/b]
Neither alliance shall engage in hostile actions against the other. Hostile actions are defined as assaults, harassment, declarations of war and acts of espionage. Both alliances also agree to not engage in hostile actions against any alliance that either alliance are obliged to defend, unless they are doing so due to a mandatory outside treaty.

[b]Article II – Article of Intelligence & Communication
[/b]
Both alliances will share any intelligence that is to the benefit of the other alliances well-being.

Article III - Article of Mutual Defense

[b]Direct Defense
[/b]
If either alliance comes under attack while not at war the other will declare war upon the aggressor.

[b]Chaining Defense
[/b]
If either alliance comes under attack due to being at war for fulfilling mandatory outside treaty obligation then the other will have the option to chain this treaty. Chaining this treaty is, however, optional and each signatory retains the right to choose whether they shall chain.

[b]Article IV - Article of Withdrawal
[/b]
120 hours of notice must be given to the other alliance before Article II & III can be dissolved. After this period Article I remains in place for another 30 days.

[b]Article V - Signatures
[/b]
The signatures below immediately enter this document as alliance law and materialize the good relations that exists between the alliances that have signed below. Once entered into law, it shall remain there until it is dissolved through the process detailed in Article IV.

[b]Signed for the Aqua Defense Initiative,
[/b]
Lord Tri- Lord High Sentinel

Kaplechistan- Judicator

Nathan Grant- Arbiter

The Masheen- Arbiter

Shadeslayers09- Lord of Foreign Affairs

Kingly- Lord of Defense

Magister Populi- Lord of Internal Affairs

[b]Signed for the Global United Nations,
[/b]
Zenergy - External Trium

Semperfidelist - Executive Trium

Chocolate Cookies - Internal Trium

Wow, GUN's second MDP - quite a milestone. That treaty came quick too.

Congrats to both of you though! Nice to see two cool alliances get together.

o/ GUN :wub:
o/ ADI :)

congrats, I can't say I know much about GUN, but ADI, they seem like nice guys, especially Warbuck, he's always giving away free beer on IRC.

Now that I think about it, that might be the root of aquaholism.

Edited by memoryproblems

Sorry for being late, internet went down at college. I would like to say some things, first off, I would like to congratulate GUN and ADI on this wonderful treaty. Secondly, they say confessing is the first step towards recovery, well, I'm an aquaholic. There i said it. Thirdly, LETS PARTY!!!!!!!! I'll bring the beer, if you bring the strippers

o/ GUN
o/ ADI

shall we be friends for a long time

Edit: spelling

Edited by shadeslayers09

[quote]Article IV - Article of Withdrawal<BR>120 hours of notice must be given to the other alliance before Article II &amp; III can be dissolved. [b]After this period Article I remains in place for another 30 days[/b].[/quote]

I'm really liking this.Hopefully the rest of CN picks up on this little beauty and starts incorporating it into their treaties.

Also, I think some congratulations are in order.

o/ GUN

o/ ADI