Quick Nemesis Announcement

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/2/22/Nemesis.jpg[/img][/center]
First of all we have had a slight re-shuffle in our government after one of the Triumvirate positions was left vacant. So I am proud to officially announce our new government:

[center][b]Triumvirate[/b]
Yawoo
Daggarz

[b]Ministers[/b]
[i]Minister of Economic Affairs:[/i] Bob Ilyani
[i]Minister of Defense:[/i] Poyplemonkeys
[i]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/i] Betto
[i]Minister of Internal Affairs:[/i] Kataklizm the Great[/center]

Congrats to T-O-P on becoming the new Tri, he will certainly do Nemesis proud. Plus it means that I get the FA role, good news all around ^_^

Secondly it has come to our attention that some of the embassies on our forums are dry, deserted and have cobwebs growing in the corners, this makes us upset. The following alliances have an embassy that has not been used in over 60 days (Or not at all) they will be shut in 72 hours unless you fill them with beer and cookies. Even a simple hello will do, were not that fussy.

MERC
Nordreich
ODN
ARES
Avalanche
DAAN
Golden Horde
FAN

The forums are located [url="http://www.cn-nemesis.net"]here[/url] and we are always welcoming new diplomats as well as old ones.

Edited by Brutilius

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='01 March 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1267486250' post='2210410']
TOP, next time when you infiltrate another alliance and gain control, don't make it that obvious, please :P
[/quote]

I :huh: ed then I :lol1: ed

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Brutilius' date='01 March 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1267485936' post='2210398']

Congrats to T-O-P on becoming the new Tri, he will certainly do Nemesis proud. Plus it means that I get the FA role, good news all around ^_^ [/quote]

Will TOP be reciprocating by making N-E-M-E-S-I-S one of their top leaders?

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='02 March 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1267486250' post='2210410']
TOP, next time when you infiltrate another alliance and gain control, don't make it that obvious, please :P
[/quote]
We really should have thought this through before.

Congratulations Nemesis, our plan is working.

[quote name='Yawoo' date='01 March 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1267492904' post='2210578']
He bribes us :ph34r:
[/quote]
You know it was because I told you to.

CGB: make top MoFA
Yawoo: hurr okies

3 months later...

CGB: top, trium, now
Daggarz: crikey, whut an idear!

[quote name='Co God Ben' date='02 March 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1267502679' post='2210765']
You know it was because I told you to.

CGB: make top MoFA
Yawoo: hurr okies

3 months later...

CGB: top, trium, now
Daggarz: crikey, whut an idear!
[/quote]

[b]I do not sound like that <_< [/b]

But that is pretty much how it went down