TR opended for business

[IMG]http://majesticnations.com/Forums4//public/style_images/1_theresistance002_copy.jpg[/IMG]

The Resistance has opened its caves to foreign peoples.. We are back and opened for Diplomatic business we have fixed our forums for your pleasure and good diplomacy :lol1: so feel free to stop by and say hi.

IF you already have an embassy and it is not used in approx 1month we will blow it up..

If you find this post fail blame Mattski for letting me do this..

Also join #The_Resistance for a good time ^_^

Edit- O yah here is a link to our forums :P http://www.cn-theresistance.com/index.php?

Edited by SilentFury

[quote name='SilentFury' date='28 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1267423955' post='2209580']

IF you already have an embassy and it is not used in approx 1month we will blow it up..

[/quote]

Really? Isn't that an act of war?

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='01 March 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1267424415' post='2209595']
[/quote]
Clearly you don't know the Resistance very well ;)

I see I have provoked a reaction.

I also want a larger embassy this time. With an en suit.

<%FuRy[TR]> Banksy: this is going to hurt me to say it but all the ******** u did to me u better post something NAO!!!

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='01 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1267424415' post='2209595']
[/quote]

Nope. That would be if we harmed someone while blowing the embassy up, which is near impossible given how we do things.

[quote name='Aspen' date='28 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1267425657' post='2209632']
Nope. That would be if we harmed someone while blowing the embassy up, which is near impossible given how we do things.
[/quote]

Diplomats may suffer emotional trauma from seeing the embassies that they never visited blow up. You may harm a diplomat. Isn't that a cause for war?

Edited by kulomascovia

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='01 March 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1267425734' post='2209635']
Diplomats may suffer emotional trauma from seeing the embassies that they never visited blow up. You may harm a diplomat. Isn't that a cause for war?
[/quote]

no cause ill have put a ski mask over his head and turn up the the music for him to listen to so he cant hear the BOOOOMs going off. as for making sure they dont get hurt.... Ill keep em behind something or stick the diplomat behind me after we get em out of the embassy.

As the Embassy Blow-Up Manager it is my duties to make sure no harm come to anyone and i intend for none to come.

Edited by Aspen

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='01 March 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1267427063' post='2209674']
Yaayyy is my den of filth back!?!?!
[/quote]

god i hope so. and i know Lex has his fingers crossed.

Sidebar,

Obviously if no one has been in the embassy for 30 days, no one would get hurt :P

And I'm sure we'll make exceptions FOR NO ONE.