The Smile of Haruhi Suzumiya

[center][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2iify50.png[/img]

[size=5][b]An Announcement from the Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/b][/size][/center]

Ladies, Gentlemen and Gender-Indeterminate Beings of Planet Bob, tonight I have an announcement for you all.
An announcement of great things elapsed and greater things to come.

First, I am happy to inform you all that the SOS Brigade has, despite the wishes and predictions of certain inhabitants of this world, made it to six months of existence. Praise Haruhi, for it is by Her divine will that we have triumphed over those who would wish us gone and maintained our existence and prosperity in this world which can at times, be a harsh place for a new alliance to start out in.
Furthermore I can announce that we've finally reached one m- oh wait, no we haven't. Maybe next time.

The second main announcement for today is something that has been in the works for about a week now and is just now being made public:
Effective as of the publication of this announcement, I am resigning my position as [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director of the SOS Brigade[/i]. After much deliberation between myself and my Goddess, with many prayers being said and many Celestials being invoked and destroyed in Her name, we came to an agreement that I would continue to serve in Her name and devote myself only to Her, but from a more quiet position while I pursue goals that will in time, increase my ability to serve my Goddess.

Of course, this agreement bestowed upon us the mighty task of finding one from amongst our devoted who could lead the SOS Brigade in Her name in my stead to glory and prosperity for the purpose of spreading Her word across the globe and bringing Excitement to all. After many more long hours of invoking Her wisdon to teach us the Path, we finally found the one who could lead our Brigade...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]A mysterious man walks towards the podium behind Arrnea Stormbringer, the former Brigade Chief of the SOS Brigade. He straightens his glasses and corrects his tie before waving off Arrnea, whom promptly takes a seat behind him in a folding chair. The man coughs pertly for a moment, then begins to speak.[/i]

It is with a somber mood, and yet a ecstatic heart, that I both welcome this announcement, and feel sorrow for it. However, sometimes changes are necessary in leadership especially when the time away for the previous only grows their ability to serve our one true Goddess and beloved maiden, Haruhi Suzumiya. It is within this light, I step forth and announce myself. I am Elrich von Richt, the current Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko [Minister of Defense] of the SOS Brigade. Now some may come forth and ask, why are you speaking after this announcement? It is with a glowing heart that I hereby step forward as the new Brigade Chief and Ultra Director of the SOS Brigade, chosen by the previous and brought forth as the successor to Arrnea by the will of Haruhi Herself. As such, I hereby welcome my promotion wholeheartedly while only wishing my predecessor the best in his time away from the 'throne' of the SOS Brigade. Henceforth, I shall serve the will of the Goddess to the best of my own capabilities and render myself completely within Her service. For there is only one god, Haruhi, and Nagaru Tanigawa is Her prophet. Furthermore, besides my acceptance and succession, there is another matter of importance I must announce. That is, that the government has gone through a rather large revamp in the past few weeks. It now appears as follows:

[i]The man steps back from the podium and begins to fiddle with a projector, which, now illuminated, displays a government roster of the SOS Brigade to the onlooking crowd.[/i]

[quote][b]Government of the SOS Brigade:[/b]

[b]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director:[/b] [i]Soviet Haruhi[/i]

[b]Ordinary Human and Errand Boy:[/b] [i]Onyx Firefly[/i]
[b]Normal Guy #1:[/b] [i]Arrnea[/i]
[b]Normal Guy #2:[/b] [i]Imperator[/i]

[b]Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko:[/b] [i]Diablofan[/i]
[b]Homicidal Class President:[/b] [i]Mio[/i]
[b]Overmind Advisory:[/b] [i]Medix[/i]

[b]ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student:[/b] [i]Azu-nyan[/i]
[b]Incidental Butler:[/b] [i]Ephemeral[/i]
[b]Battle Maid:[/b] [i]michaeru[/i]

[b]Time Traveler and Brigade Mascot:[/b] [i]Myrrh[/i]
[b]Loli in a Bag:[/b] [i]EmberFirespiral[/i]
[b]Lady Fang:[/b] [i]Tohru[/i][/quote]

With that shown, the man walked away from the podium and took a seat next to Arrnea, for he was now following in his footsteps. He was the Brigade Chief and Ultra Director.

tl;dr: SOS Brigade Gov't Change, Elrich von Richt [Me] is now Brigade Chief and Ultra Director.

Elrich von Richt is a liar.

He betrayed his own military command in favor of someone who doesn't particularly specialize in the field. I refuse to acknowledge his becoming the leader of SOS Brigade. There are far more deserving people who deserving and qualified people to fill government positions. Promises were made, but not kept towards me. I'm disgusted that I was ever a part of that alliance. My former home is now controlled by some totally undeserving and liars. It pain and saddens me to this. I can only wish for your swift and destructive demise. Best of luck Arrnea, but I can't say the same about my former home by sending it to the grave in this manner. It's truly, truly sad. :(

- Bernkastel

*cacklecacklecackle* :smug:

[quote name='Jingoist' date='01 March 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1267423922' post='2209577']
congrats.

needs moar locke though
[/quote]
Learn to read please, it has Locke, only its his catgirl form.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='01 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1267424399' post='2209594']
Learn to read please, it has Locke, only its his catgirl form.
[/quote]

then this makes me very happy. he doesn't reveal to us boxes ALL the identities.

[quote]Elrich von Richt is a liar.

He betrayed his own military command in favor of someone who doesn't particularly specialize in the field. I refuse to acknowledge his becoming the leader of SOS Brigade. There are far more deserving people who deserving and qualified people to fill government positions. Promises were made, but not kept towards me. I'm disgusted that I was ever a part of that alliance. My former home is now controlled by some totally undeserving and liars. It pain and saddens me to this. I can only wish for your swift and destructive demise. Best of luck Arrnea, but I can't say the same about my former home by sending it to the grave in this manner. It's truly, truly sad. :(

- Bernkastel

*cacklecacklecackle* :smug: [/quote]

Oh dear, how I feel so unhurt by your supposed 'true beliefs'.

Believe what you you wish, Bernkastel, for I care not.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

Good luck as a supercomputer Diablofan. I doubt that this is your first encounter with aliens coming from where you have been, so no need to wish you luck with that aspect of your new duties.

Are you required to wear a sweater when you go about your tasks?

[quote name='Scorn' date='01 March 2010 - 05:23 AM' timestamp='1267439201' post='2209797']
Good luck as a supercomputer Diablofan. I doubt that this is your first encounter with aliens coming from where you have been, so no need to wish you luck with that aspect of your new duties.

Are you required to wear a sweater when you go about your tasks?
[/quote]

No, no, of course not. He's required to bring his customary towel, fully embroidered with the emblem of the SOS Brigade. :awe:

I'm confident in him myself, and trust his judgement and new position in the coming months.

I would like to thank the SOS Brigade for giving me such a big position and as the new Brigade Chief I will uphold my du-

*Someone runs towards the podium and whispers something resembling the line "you didn't get the job"*

:blink:

/me walks away in shame

[quote]So you got rid of Arrnea and that Youmaka figure? I foresee a bright future, congratz. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh joy, you finally show up to bewilder at our announcement! It's a pleasure to see you lurking our humble corridors once again sir. Now if you'll please step right outside and into my crocodile moat of displeasure. Thank you, and may you come again in the afterlife.

Also, I hereby affix my entire signature:

Elrich von Richt, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director of the SOS Brigade on Planet Bob, Speaker of the Will of Haruhi, Cosplay Champion, Partial Sociopathic Hikikomori, Midnight Otaku, Grand Prophet of Haruhiism, Kaiser von der Baltische Staaten, Graf von Riga, Hochmeister von der Teutonic Order, Bundespraesident von Kashlinkov and Repräsentan von Neue Novograd

Edited by Elrich von Richt