A Dispatch from the OVERLORD of TOOL-Shakes

Ikaru

[center]As per The Order of Light's surrender terms (located [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81842]here[/url]), and in my position as TOOL's OVERLORD of TOOL-shakes and as a member of our Council, I hereby fulfill the required reparations for the Random Insanity Alliance. I give you: [b]Waffle King[/b]

[quote][center][b][u]Waffle King[/u][/b]

Cthulu the cactaur was determined to become the Waffle King. Our young protagonist grew up watching the show on the Food Network, and had long dreamt of winning it. Today, he was auditioning for the show on Bikanel Island. His plan was to make his signature Needle Waffles. He arrived at the Oasis, where the auditions were to be held, at 9:00AM sharp. Cthulu was immediately led to the temporary shelter where they had set up the audition kitchens. Inside, he found all the ingredients he needed and was given half an hour to produce waffles for the five audition judges, all while a cameraman roamed the kitchens. He dove right into action, making the batter as fast as he could. In minutes, he was almost ready to start cooking the waffles. The only thing missing was the needles. He only need about a cup of them, however, so he shot off the first nine hundred twenty or so of his 1000 Needles attack through the roof of the shelter. He cooked his waffles during the rest of the time amidst the shocked stares of the other contestants. When the time came for judging to take place, his waffles were the only ones ready. Needless to say, he went on to appear on the actual show in Luca, winning $10,000 and the title of Waffle King.[/center][/quote][/center]

[i]A note to mods: I'm sorry if this belongs in a different forum, please move it if it does.[/i]

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 March 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1267466405' post='2210033']
Great, now we have a thread about a waffle king cactuar in Alliance Announcements. I blame RIA for this.
[/quote]

I blame Lemon.

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 March 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1267466405' post='2210033']
Great, now we have a thread about a waffle king cactuar in Alliance Announcements. I blame RIA for this.
[/quote]
i blame RIA alot, too

but i laughed at this story so i cannot fault them..THIS TIME

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='01 March 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1267467561' post='2210045']
Was expecting a major twist, I am disappoint.
[/quote]

[quote]so he shot off the first nine hundred twenty or so of his 1000 Needles attack through the roof of the shelter.
[/quote]

But where, pray tell, did the other eighty needles go? Was that the needed cupful of needles, or was there a more sinister motive behind our waffliferous protagonist's aim?

o7 TOOL for making RIA reps that much better