A BAPS DoW

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dontasemebro' date='20 February 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1266682017' post='2193669']
Mad respect from BAPS here, coming from the other side. You have been classy ever since the UJW.
[/quote]

No kidding. Fighting elements from something like six alliances and still declaring offensively is impressive stuff.

[quote name='Comrade Tiki' date='20 February 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1266684832' post='2193739']
Attention horses, the lot of you.

[size="4"]30 of your nations are in anarchy... only 27 nations are not in peace-mode.[/size]
The BAPS nation that declared on me? [b]98.64% of his NS is in technology.[/b]
[/quote]

27 nations in PM can now come out and declare, as we have been doing ;)

95% of my NS is tech, thats not a bad thing from where I am sitting, think about it ;)

[quote name='Comrade Tiki' date='20 February 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1266684832' post='2193739']

[size="4"]30 of your nations are in anarchy... only 27 nations are not in peace-mode.[/size]
The BAPS nation that declared on me? 9[b]8.64% of his NS is in technology.[/b]
[/quote]

I'm very sorry that your BAPS experience hasn't been entirely satisfactory to date, we aim to leave all our foes completely satisfied at the end of any conflict. I'm afraid I'm temporarily in anarchy due to being nuked this morning, but if it would help to improve your overall experience please feel free to take up one of my defensive slots if you feel you aren't getting enough engagement from us.

I'm only too happy to help you out.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=198609

[quote name='Comrade Tiki' date='20 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1266685419' post='2193749']
So, does this mean you guys will bring more people out of peace-mode? :D
[/quote]

It was you guys that let us into PM in the 1st place, we started this war with 100% in warmode.........

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Comrade Tiki' date='20 February 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1266684832' post='2193739']

The BAPS nation that declared on me? 9[b]8.64% of his NS is in technology.[/b]
[/quote]
Technology helps nations do damage. If you think the BAPS nation who declared on you does not possess a warchest, I will have to laugh in your general direction.

Also if you think the BAPS nations in peace mode are there because they want to ride out the rest of the war peacefully, I will also have to laugh.

Peace mode is awfully handy for getting out of nuclear anarchy in order to be able to declare new wars. Like what they're doing now :)

[quote name='R.K. TriggerHappy' date='20 February 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1266685616' post='2193755']
I do not understand the reasoning behind this declaration nor do I think it will bode well for you.

Best of luck.
[/quote]

The reason for this DoW is to assist our allies in Invicta who have their hands more than full, we have an MDP with them and are dutybound to assist where possible, given we were all in Anarchy, today is our first opportunity to honour that obligation since the war began.