League of Soviet Nations DoW

LRA KING

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/b/be/LSNseal.png[/img][/center]
[center]
[b][color="#FF0000"]Even In the Middle of One Of The Most Controversial Wars CN has ever seen, The League of Soviet Nations does not lose sight of there greatest allies, The Aqua Defense Initiative.

“Today The League of Soviet Nations enters a state of war... Rise the Flags Comrades”[/color][/b]

[center][img]http://www.games32.com/web4/games_catalog/games/Hearts-of-Iron-3-PC/images/md_38604.jpg[/img][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][b]For that Reason Today LSN hereby declares War on GOONs in support of our comrades over in ADI.[/b][/color]
[/center]

[color="#FF0000"][b]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b][/color]

[center][color="#FF0000"][b]Today the day we enter one of the most promising wars, The League of Soviet Nations turns 1 month of age.
We managed to archive 50 members and 300,000 Alliance Strength all in the space of 30 days. [/b][/color][/center]

[center][color="#FF0000"][b]Here they come, the communist legends. Let us join there celebrations.. [/b][/color][/center]
[center]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/7/76/Soviet_party.gif/320px-Soviet_party.gif[/img][/center]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Smacky' date='18 February 2010 - 04:06 AM' timestamp='1266487607' post='2189475']
GOONS ain't Troy bub.
[/quote]
Oh, I know. And I'll give them credit for being experienced at war and a tough challenge. I'm just pointing out that everyone thought Troy would pwn us and we did better than people expected. I look forward to this challenge and am pleased to take it on with our great friends in LSN. :ehm:

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='18 February 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1266487805' post='2189479']
Oh, I know. And I'll give them credit for being experienced at war and a tough challenge. I'm just pointing out that everyone thought Troy would pwn us and we did better than people expected. I look forward to this challenge and am pleased to take it on with our great friends in LSN. :ehm:
[/quote]
NOBODY thought Troy was going to do well against those kind of odds. Even against a few joke alliances they got themselves in over their heads by overextending without any ready backup on that front. Claiming a victory there isn't exactly a credit to your formidable might.

[quote name='LRA KING' date='18 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1266488097' post='2189483']
Smacky What exactly are you trying to prove here ??
[/quote]

He knows us. He's trying to educate you.

[quote name='Smacky' date='18 February 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1266488412' post='2189486']
No, I'll leave the educatin' for you and your boys. ;)
[/quote]

Judging by our warscreen, we'll have to use other means than war to teach them.

Nice one person rush there, LSN. ^_^

e: oh wait, you managed to have a person attack a day BEFORE declaring on us...good show!

Edited by nippy

[quote name='LRA KING' date='18 February 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1266488719' post='2189489']
Wow your humour just gets me each time buddy... <_<
[/quote]

It's nice to be both humorous and competent at the same time. You should try it. ^_^

[quote name='LRA KING' date='18 February 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1266490860' post='2189504']
Let the day pass.. and my nukes will be with him. Amen
[/quote]

Good thing you attacked a nation 7k NS under yours so you could get maximum effect out of those nukes. :awesome:

[quote name='LRA KING' date='18 February 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1266486943' post='2189464']
[color="#FF0000"]
We managed to [b]archive[/b] 50 members and 300,000 Alliance Strength all in the space of 30 days. [/color][/quote]
It appears the bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.

"The League of Soviet Nations does not lose sight of [b]there[/b] greatest allies, The Aqua Defense Initiative."

So... where is this place of "greatest allies"? Second how did you archive 50 nations? Did you send out a survey and populate a piece of paper with the information that was returned?

Also, you will be happy to know that my rural areas are populated with Kibbutz jews.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='18 February 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1266487517' post='2189473']
The same was once said of Troy...
[/quote]
Yes I think GOONS surrendering is the outcome we all expect here.
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r36/neneko1/a1.gif[/IMG]