Umbrella Announcement

Monster

[center][img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8499/umbird.png[/img][/center]

Once again, Umbrella is happy to see the Black sphere, for the most part, united. NOIR has certainly been a contributing factor to the display of unity we have seen so far. We have a vested interest in the success of the black sphere and are happy to come to the aid of one of our cohabitants. We are also happy to help an ally of three of our allies while they are occupied elsewhere.

With that said, Umbrella declares war on The Foreign Division in defense of the Federation of Buccaneers through NOIR.
[center]
/s/
Roquentin, Triumvir
NFLGeneric, Triumvir
domisi, Triumvir
Natan, Field Marshal[/center]
[center][img]http://www.isymbol.net/umb/godparrot.gif[/img][/center]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Umbrella going to actually fight this time or is this simply an impotent ghost DoW like they did against Zenith in Karma?

Wow, TFD are scarier than I thought. They have the "mighty" Rok asking for help and made Umbrella think they're needed to come to the rescue.

Edit: Typo, late, etc.

Edited by Duncan King

Wasn't NFL or somebody complaining about not being able to fight their #1 guy any more? :awesome:
Well, look like he'll get his chance again. heh. Or was it somebody else? Whatever. Ella's awesome, sooner we can get back to being on the same side the better.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='16 February 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1266296549' post='2184621']
Are Umbrella going to actually fight this time or is this simply an impotent ghost DoW like they did against Zenith in Karma?

Wow, TFD are scarier than I fought. They have the "mighty" Rok asking for help and made Umbrella think they're needed to come to the rescue.
[/quote]
To be fair, Umbrella weren't even needed on that particular front. Also, we are far from impotent.

Edited by Diomede

[quote name='Duncan King' date='15 February 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1266296549' post='2184621']

Wow, TFD are scarier than I fought. They have the "mighty" Rok asking for help and made Umbrella think they're needed to come to the rescue.
[/quote]
Hopefully we'll keep our record of fighting clean, and not declare a single war.

Here's to hoping!

[quote name='Duncan King' date='15 February 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1266296549' post='2184621']

[/quote]
You know as well as I do that Umbrella's "ghost" DOW in Karma was to bring other alliances in against NADC.

I'd say good job of trying to bismirch Umbrella, but really it was a rather poor job.

Give em hell Umbrella :)

[quote name='nippy' date='16 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1266296696' post='2184645']
They should be overjoyed with this, considering how many times they complained no one was declaring on them a couple weeks ago. Be sure to show them a good time, guys!
[/quote]
This Divisioner certainly is ^_^

I like how you keep following us around B-)

[quote name='Duncan King' date='15 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1266296549' post='2184621']

[/quote]

To be fair, considering how badly "little brother" crushed you guys, I'm thinking you shouldn't complain you didn't get to face "bigger brother".

[quote name='Diomede' date='15 February 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1266296603' post='2184631']To be fair, Umbrella weren't even needed on that particular front.
[/quote]
Agreed, Zenith was a basket case before a shot was even fired. That's what happens when half of an alliance's government, including military workers, desert.

But I digress. Ghost DoWs are a phenomenon that I just can't get behind. I'm from the admittedly old school that says you don't post a DoW unless you actually intend to physically attack the target alliance. Ghost DoWs are cowardly and very opportunistic.

----

I agree that the dancing umbrella parrots are very cute.