Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]

Per the agreement between the Group of Fifteen (G15) and the New Pacific Order of July 19, 2009, the New Pacific Order is required to submit minimum monthly reparations to the G15. As many of you know, many members of the G15 are currently involved in the current major hegemonic conflict, and sending aid to an engaged party is considered an act of hostility against anyone that party is engaged with.

Since becoming involved in this conflict could undermine the Order's long-term ability to meet reparation payments, as well as opening up a new front for the decidedly busy G15 to worry about, the Order has actively sought and secured agreements severally with nearly all G15 member-states to temporarily suspend aid for the duration of the conflict and waive the monthly minimums. While fourteen of the Group of Fifteen have agreed to this, the Global Order of Darkness has refused to agree to a reparation suspension, and the Order will follow through with its contractual obligations.

By aiding the Global Order of Darkness, the New Pacific Order acknowledges that it has engaged in an act of war against those opponents of the Global Order of Darkness. It is not our intention to engage in any offensive military actions. Per the agreement, the G15 is still responsible for the security of the Pacifican state, and any attacks against Pacificans will be submitted to the G15 forum as dictated by the agreed protocol.

The New Pacific Order, as a reluctant member of this conflict, hereby offers individual surrender terms to all parties, involved in the war on any front, or uninvolved entirely:

1) In the standard thread, acknowledge your surrender to the New Pacific Order and renounce membership in previous alliance.
2) Change your alliance affiliation to NPO POW until the conflict is over or released by the New Pacific Order.

The Order will not be requiring any reparations, decommissions, apologies, oaths, viceroys, permanent terms, secret terms, improvement destruction, wonder destruction, tech farming, peace mode activation, onerous aid restrictions and the like.

[i]Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles[/i]

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='applesauce59' date='15 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1266295472' post='2184500']
Yes you get off this time but to keep things in the norm. Your evil, etc.
[/quote]
~Victory~

For the sake of keeping relations warm:
[23:42] <Cortath[NPO]> CnG is wrong for demanding me to create a wrong.

[quote name='Zeus Agamemnon' date='16 February 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1266295548' post='2184506']Sad to see that an agreement could not be reached with GOD. They must desperately need it. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Everything helps. "Unfortunately", our contribution will be ultimately blown to pieces on the moment of its arrival most likely :awesome:

I of course assume that, despite being embroiled in war against the other two Orders, the Global Order of Darkness will continue to protect us from rogues if they do not feel that they need to suspend reparation payments.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New%20Pacific%20Order&anyallexact=exact

[quote name='Oktavia' date='15 February 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1266295642' post='2184517']
Not sure where you came up with 14 out of 15 agreed cause I'm quite some only a handful actually did.
[/quote]
There are quite a few we've either completed reparations with or weren't collecting reparations in the first place.

Edited by Geoffron X

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='15 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1266295776' post='2184527']The current mark to beat is NPO going to war in support of GOD. Cyberverse, your move.[/quote]
Technically speaking they're only committing what history has determined to be an act of war. It is feasible to commit an act of war without actually entering one.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' date='15 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1266295894' post='2184532']
You know this means war right?
[/quote]
Nothing gets by you. :rolleyes:

I've never seen Pacifica go into a war kicking and screaming. Guns blazing to be sure, but do I smell reluctance?