Dow on Pork Shrimp and Authorized Personnel Only

JimKongIl

I declare war on Pork Shrimp for being a lapdog alliance that basks all day in the TPF sunshine and Authorized Personnel Only for being the lamest alliance on Planet Steve this round not to mention both screwed up my quest for #1 casualties by denying me the ability to declare through unprovoked nuclear subterfuge. I saved up a 20 million warchest to waste it on uncommitted opponents. My only weapon shall be spy attacks against your only nations able to declare and threats of certain nuclear attack should I regain the ability to declare this round. Both alliances shall demilitarize, go to defcon 4, and peace out of all war or face the harshest military terms the laws of physics allow me to offer.

End rogue on rogue crime, man.

JimKongIl

I did tell you that I'd hold off on nuking you until you could declare offensively to chase the casualty crown, but you subsequently peaced out your offensive wars.

Being a pauper at this stage, I'm getting pretty close to the demilitarization aspect...DC4 shouldn't be much of a hindrance at this point either. However, I'm afraid that I'm too intrigued by the testing of physical limits to peace out. Bring on the certain nuclear attack, I say, and I hope to figure out a way to send a few more casualties your way before it's finished.

This is the worst case of crybaby syndrome I've ever seen.

Fact of the matter is Pork Shrimp saw right through your claim to 'go rogue' and shoot for the casualty crown. You weren't even in the top 30 in casualties at the time and hadn't gone against anyone nuclear, you were shooting for the flag and we knew it.

Fact of the matter is to go for the casualty crown you need to be nuked, I was top five last round in casualties and I did it by eating 7 nukes. I've just dropped out of the top 5 this round after eating 5 nukes.

You don't eat nukes you can't win the casualty crown... You wanted it, Pork Shrimp decided to help you.

Re: Unprovoked nuclear subterfuge... You don't know much about Pork Shrimp do you... This is how we roll, we did it last round and we did it again this round, I don't see arcticllama, NalaButt & Denniswerf up here crying about it.

You think we bask in the TPF sunshine? I just ate 5 nukes for TPF and have 150,958 casualties this round, and every one of them for TPF... thats some nice basking right there.

As for your claim that we denied you the ability to declare, thats is a crock as well. We allowed you the time needed to declare on 3 nations, is it our fault you declared on two non nuclear nations, and peaced out quickly with the nuclear nation you declared on?

Seriously, bring it, Pork Shrimp will take everything you can throw at us and we will keep on coming.

Edited by Jack Shepard

Well, Jim [b][i]Definitely[/i][/b] was right with this bit

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='16 February 2010 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1266289944' post='2184142']
Authorized Personnel Only for being the lamest alliance on Planet Steve

JimKongIl
[/quote]

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='16 February 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1266304294' post='2185132']
This is the worst case of crybaby syndrome I've ever seen.

Seriously, bring it, Pork Shrimp will take everything you can throw at us and we will keep on coming.
[/quote]

Who is crying? I just want to fight. Don't read too much into this thread guys. I'm just kicking sand in your face on the forum and daring you to do something about it. There is really not much to discuss. If you don't like it then you know where to find me.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='16 February 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1266304294' post='2185132']

As for your claim that we denied you the ability to declare, thats is a crock as well. We allowed you the time needed to declare on 3 nations, is it our fault you declared on two non nuclear nations, and peaced out quickly with the nuclear nation you declared on?

[/quote]

What exactly are you talking about? You allowed me the time to declare? You are clueless as to situation apparently. If you have something to say to me write in a DoW otherwise we have little to talk about.

Let me make it clear. I am not faulting you guys for attacking me. This is TE, that is what is supposed to happen. But that doesn't mean I am going to let you guys off the hook without a real fight. Since the current attackers seem to be having some trouble I'm inviting your alliance mates to finish the fight you started and if they don't I will pepper them with the few tools at my disposal. One being spy attacks the other being this forum. If you have a problem with that then maybe this is the wrong game for you.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='16 February 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1266350426' post='2186004']
What exactly are you talking about? You allowed me the time to declare? You are clueless as to situation apparently. If you have something to say to me write in a DoW otherwise we have little to talk about.

Let me make it clear. I am not faulting you guys for attacking me. This is TE, that is what is supposed to happen. But that doesn't mean I am going to let you guys off the hook without a real fight. Since the current attackers seem to be having some trouble I'm inviting your alliance mates to finish the fight you started and if they don't I will pepper them with the few tools at my disposal. One being spy attacks the other being this forum. If you have a problem with that then maybe this is the wrong game for you.
[/quote]

As the Pork Shrimp nation who attacked you, I [i]did[/i] allow you time to declare. In fact, it's still on your war declarations screen...I attacked you on the 11th prior to update, and after a long string of messages back and forth stated that I'd wait until you filled your offensive slots before nuking. Early on the 13th (15 mins after my nuke window opened; I held off as I stated that I would), you declared two offensive wars, one against Octon Metro that's ongoing, and one against our friendly little ghost that's since been peaced and deleted. Once your dance card was filled, I sent in the glowsticks.

We're talking past each other because of the seeming contradiction between the messages you sent me and the content of the above post. I personally have no problem with you throwing anything and everything you have at me, as getting annihilated was part of the intent in declaring as far up the leaderboard as possible. In fact, I wouldn't mind another nuke...I'm falling behind badly in our 'nukes taken' rankings and there isn't much time to make up ground). But it does clash somewhat with the messages calling me a dirty rotten thief-in-the-night for such crimes as applying a blockade (because, like you, I have a pretty limited budget available at this point, and your SDI didn't do me any favours). Sorry that I can't be a more challenging opponent (though I suspect that I'm leading TE in damage done:outrage generated ratio, which has to be worth something); I promise to try and sneak another nuke through before the war ends though, and if you want another crack at us in round 10, you'll know where to find us.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Schad' date='16 February 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1266351628' post='2186042']
As the Pork Shrimp nation who attacked you, I [i]did[/i] allow you time to declare. In fact, it's still on your war declarations screen...I attacked you on the 11th prior to update, and after a long string of messages back and forth stated that I'd wait until you filled your offensive slots before nuking. Early on the 13th (15 mins after my nuke window opened; I held off as I stated that I would), you declared two offensive wars, one against Octon Metro that's ongoing, and one against our friendly little ghost that's since been peaced and deleted. Once your dance card was filled, I sent in the glowsticks.

[/quote]

Oh thanks for waiting 24 hours before nuking. That appears to be what you are saying. Anyway, this message isn't for you. It is for any member of Pork Shrimp or Authorized Personnel Only that can finish the fight you and your APO buddy started since you essentially both died at my doorstep after launching a nuke each.
As for bringing things into next round? Can't Pork Shrimp fight round 9 battles in round 9 or do you all lack the ability to fight at present? I'd rather defeat you all this round and forget about at reset to be honest. Carrying grudges from round to round is pretty lame don't you think?

-By the way if you guys are wondering who is perpetrating these spy attacks on you guys it is me.

Edited by JimKongIl

Are any of these your's? Because I [i]have[/i] been wondering...

[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/797/13205276.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5624/87812025.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7770/37783440.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1540/101zw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5838/102ng.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7274/149no.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6206/150ge.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Eden Taylor' date='16 February 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1266366867' post='2186541']
Are any of these your's? Because I [i]have[/i] been wondering...

[/quote]

I have no need for information gathering attacks so I don't claim those. Is there really not one of you between both alliances with the guts to attack me?

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='16 February 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1266378760' post='2186956']
I have no need for information gathering attacks so I don't claim those. Is there really not one of you between both alliances with the guts to attack me?
[/quote]

I can't speak for APO, but Pork Shrimp has decided that you're more annoying than you are in the way of our goals for this round. I mean, I'm breaking a de facto self-ordered radio silence on our part right now; that should tell you something about yourself. Next round be a bigger threat and maybe we'll bother with a second declaration.

[quote name='Eden Taylor' date='16 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1266381194' post='2187047']
I can't speak for APO, but Pork Shrimp has decided that you're more annoying than you are in the way of our goals for this round. I mean, I'm breaking a de facto self-ordered radio silence on our part right now; that should tell you something about yourself. Next round be a bigger threat and maybe we'll bother with a second declaration.
[/quote]

I accept your surrender.

[/quote]

Apparently not...