Royal Order of Confederate Kingdoms Announcement

[center][img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1158/rocklogo3zy2.jpg[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][b][size=5]Royal Order of Confederate Kingdoms
(R.O.C.K.)
State of War[/size][/b][/font]

Over the years, an enormous number of treaties have been signed. In the beginning, treaties were a special bond and a special show of affection between alliances. Sadly, as times have gone on, treaties seem to be as common place these days as toilet paper. Some alliances seem to sign a treaty one day and then dump it or break it the next. Others sign a treaty with every single alliance that they meet.

R.O.C.K. meanwhile, since our birth as an alliance many moons and years ago, holds our treaties very close and dear to our hearts. We view our allies not just as temporary war help or frat buddies, but as brothers and family. We have long held a belief that we will only sign treaties that we view as worthwhile and with those alliances that we view as worthy of our trust and safety.

Ragnarok is one of those alliances. Ever since the birth of Ragnarok, our alliances have been friends and brothers. They have had our backs, and we have had their backs, even when it meant taking on alliances 3 or 4 times our size, because we are always there for our brothers. When you mess with one RoK, you mess with the other R.O.C.K..

Therefore, due to Ragnarok's request of military aid, we hereby recognize and declare a state of war between R.O.C.K. and The Foreign Division (TFD) as per our MDoAP with Ragnarok.

Also, to help keep Yellow on the upswing, R.O.C.K. hereby announces that it has no intentions to fight any fellow yellow alliances that have join the other side of this war.

As well, even though the beautiful nuclear weapons have been flying already during this war, R.O.C.K., per our non-first strike policy, will not release any nuclear weapons unless a first strike is launched upon us by The Foreign Division or other entity involved in the war. However, the second a single R.O.C.K. nation is attacked with a nuclear weapon, the entire nuclear arsenal of R.O.C.K. will be authorized for release at will against any and all enemies of R.O.C.K.

[b]Signed,
R.O.C.K. Royal Nine[/b]

tl;dr: As per our MDoAP with Ragnarok, R.O.C.K. recognizes itself in a state of war with the The Foreign Division (TFD). Nothing personal, but we loves us some Hoo and will not stand for those trying to hurt him (and I suppose the rest of those in Ragnarok :D ).

o/ R.O.C.K.
o/ Hoocakes
o/ Ragnarok
o/ Allies
o/ Radioactive green environments[/center]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hakim' date='14 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1266212504' post='2182341']
So either TFD are amazing fighters or someone is not so amazing...

Onward to 13 TFD ....see if you can match us :)
[/quote]

I'd offer you guys protection against tech raiders but most of them have posted DoWs. :P

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='15 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1266212473' post='2182340']
TFD is not trying to hurt Ragnarok.
[/quote]

Maybe not in the sense of them declaring on RoK. But in the sense of them attacking back against Ragnarok, then essentially they are trying to hurt Ragnarok. In any regard, we are just simply coming to the aid of an ally as we were requested to.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='14 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1266212473' post='2182340']
TFD is not trying to hurt Ragnarok.
[/quote]

You certainly should be. :D

R.O.C.K. are indeed brothers to us and it is great to ride to war with them again. I am shocked to see a lack of RoK/R.O.C.K. puns in this thread though. Heh.

Note: Once this war is over, I will resume my attempts to recruit SmoothPancakes into Ragnarok. :wub:

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='15 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1266215408' post='2182472']
I am shocked to see a lack of RoK/R.O.C.K. puns in this thread though. Heh.
[/quote]
I was excited that I was going to be the first one to make one of those comments, and here you come, with the post just above me, beating me to it.

[quote name='baskan' date='14 February 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1266212912' post='2182372']
o/R.O.C.K.
Welcome to the front my friends!
[/quote]

!kill Baskan :P

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='14 February 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1266215408' post='2182472']
You certainly should be. :D

R.O.C.K. are indeed brothers to us and it is great to ride to war with them again. I am shocked to see a lack of RoK/R.O.C.K. puns in this thread though. Heh.

Note: Once this war is over, I will resume my attempts to recruit SmoothPancakes into Ragnarok. :wub:
[/quote]

I am shocked at myself for not having noticed that. :o