Welcome to Zombieland

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/That_Bum/Zombielandflag.png[/img][/center]

Hello Planet Bob. I wish I could tell you that this was still Planet Bob, but I’ve come to realize that you cannot have a planet without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is Zombieland.

It’s amazing how quickly things can go from bad to total !@#$storm.

And why are we alive when everyone else has turned to meat? It’s because of our list of rules.

Rule number one of Zombieland: Cardio. When the war struck, for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were those with low warchests. They weren’t prepared to go the distance. Poor unprepared !@#$%^&*. We will always strive for big warchests.

But as the war spread and the chaos grew, it wasn’t enough just to be fast on your feet. You had to get a gun a learn how to use it. Which leads me to our second rule: the double tap. In those moments when you’re not really sure if your enemy is dead dead, don’t get all stingy with your bullets. One more clean shot and you can avoid being blown to hell. Which is why we will always fire first… and second… and third… you get the picture.

Of course, it wasn’t long before the enemy began to get clever. Somehow, when you were at your most vulnerable, they could just smell it. Don’t let them catch you with your pants down. Rule number three: beware of bathrooms (especially when fighting o ya baby). We will always remain vigilant.

As enemies begin to outnumber your allies, well, that’s when you have to cut all emotional ties. If your allies are now $%&@ed up little monsters, well, maybe it’s time to start driving solo. You have to focus on your own survival. Which leads us to rule number four. Pretty basic… fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. We do not stand for betrayal and will not betray our allies, period. We also don’t surrender until all our allies get peace as well.

Our list of rules is not complete, however the other rules are as follows:
#5: Ziploc Bags
#6: Cast Iron Skillet
#7: Travel Light
#8: Get a Kickass Partner (sidenote: We’re protected by RIA. We will defend them if someone attacks and they ask for our assistance.)
#12: Bounty Paper Towels
#15: Bowling Ball
#17: [s]Don’t[/s] Be a Hero
#18: Limber Up
#22: When In Doubt, Know Your Way Out
#29: The Buddy System
#31: Check the Backseat
#32: Enjoy the Little Things
#33: Swiss Army Knife
#34: A Little Sunscreen Never Hurt Anybody

And so, with that, we announce our existence to the world. Come party with us on Coldfront in #zombieland. This is Liverpool from Zombieland, signing off.

[quote name='Mathias' date='10 February 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1265827774' post='2172897']
I knew such a high GRL would cause zombies.

I'll take credit as a founder of your alliance. You're welcome. :smug:
[/quote]

Thank you. :awesome:

[quote name='Airikr' date='10 February 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1265828131' post='2172903']
I welcome our new zombie overlords.
[/quote]

No, you've got it wrong. You don't welcome the zombies. You shoot them in the face. Twice. Rule #2: Double Tap.

No.. No.. no.. Read the Zombie Survival Guide. You shoot them in the head!!! Of course in ZombieLand they were more of the rabid infected Humans rather than the walking dead.. Walking dead zombies must be shot in the brain.. Face shots may not work. Of course the Double tap rule can be superseded with the use of a .50 cal which will remove the head completely.

[quote name='Neo Anglia' date='10 February 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1265846438' post='2173434']
You do realize has a trademark on this theme with Zombie Defense Plan. Are you paying her the obligatory royalty of a magnum bottle of pinot grigio? :awesome:
[/quote]

Who has this on royalty? I don't have an pinot grigio, but I do have a handle of Captain. Will that suffice?