A Declaration from the STA

Uhtred

Last night the FCC attacked Silence. We cannot abide attempts to harm Silence so therefore the STA hereby declares war on FCC.

I apologise for the brief note and what will likely be a substandard blitz. Our forums have been playing up all night so we are currently making do on temporary forums set up less than an hour ago.

Edited by Uhtred

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chairmanR' date='10 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265780552' post='2172061']
You mean, Tyga declared, right?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=FCC&anyallexact=exact

It'll be a pleasure fighting you guys. Lets keep it classy. :awesome:
[/quote]

Tyga's got a history of declaring without the rest of his alliance. Expect nukes. hurf durf :smug: .

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='09 February 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1265780584' post='2172064']
Good luck setting up backup forums, guys. Those are annoying even at the best of times.*
[/quote]
Indeed. Good luck, I guess.

[quote]
(* - From a strictly professional point of view. Otherwise, I hope to see you quickly anarchied by my ally's ally's ally's ally's ally).
[/quote]
At what point does the treaty chain come around full circle?

[quote name='chairmanR' date='10 February 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1265780552' post='2172061']
You mean, Tyga declared, right?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=FCC&anyallexact=exact

It'll be a pleasure fighting you guys. Lets keep it classy. :awesome:
[/quote]
What really happened is that Tyga decided to run off and attack someone, leaving it to me to quickly make an impromptu declaration and get the rest of the alliance to follow. Fortunately I thought of the forum ruse as a cunning cover up.

[quote name='Uhtred' date='10 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1265781242' post='2172095']
What really happened is that Tyga decided to run off and attack someone, leaving it to me to quickly make an impromptu declaration and get the rest of the alliance to follow. Fortunately I thought of the forum ruse as a cunning cover up.
[/quote]
:awesome:

Good luck my Tyga friends!

[quote name='iamthey' date='10 February 2010 - 05:57 AM' timestamp='1265781425' post='2172111']
Pretty cheap... STA is 5x FCC. Strategic maybe, classy not really.
[/quote]

Those darn treaties right? Well, at least following treaties isnt classy anymore.
:rolleyes:

-omfg

[quote name='iamthey' date='09 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1265781425' post='2172111']
[/quote]

It should be some consolation to you then, that we're also fighting TOP, who's more than twice our size.

[quote name='arentak' date='09 February 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1265781353' post='2172104']
I wish the absolute best luck to the FCC in stopping these putty tats from the tundra.
[/quote]
Looks like you need a lesson in manners!

[quote name='iamthey' date='10 February 2010 - 05:57 AM' timestamp='1265781425' post='2172111']
[/quote]
That's quite irrelevant really. We'll attack anyone who touches our allies - regardless of strength.

[quote name='iamthey' date='10 February 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1265781425' post='2172111']
[/quote]So what? They attacked our ally, size matters not.