FAIL Announcement

[center][img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/failmark4.jpg?t=1265310979[/img][/center]

[color="#0000FF"]I will keep this brief as I have neither the time nor energy to write a grandiose decree at this time. Anyway, several days ago MonE Mike of the nation of JamCity joined the Federated Allied Independence League and immediately attacked three nations of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition. I would like to state that these attacks were neither ordered nor sanctioned by myself, the God Emperor of FAIL. Nonetheless, as currently a third of FAIL is engaged with the NADC, and as how I am obliged to follow the wishes of my membership, I will say only that the Federated Allied Independence League now recognizes a state of war with the North Atlantic Defense Coalition. I am aware that we are currently engaged with Fark, GOD, and several other alliances in the Superfriends coalition, but we shall are willing and able to contribute more resources to the NADC front.

Additionally, over the last few days Fark has repeatedly sent peace terms to FAIL nations. To date no FAIL nation has accepted these terms despite continued pestering from Farkistan. As such I can only conclude that Fark is looking for a way out of this war. That said, I am willing to negocitate with representatives of the Fark alliance. Until then I feel it suitable to give individual Fark nations a way out of this war, seeing as morale in that alliance has plummeted and its nations are being decimated by FAIL. Individual terms are as follows:

1. Peace out of all wars.
2. Decommission soldiers down to no more than 50% of your working citizens for the duration of the terms.
3. Decommission all tanks for the duration of the terms.
4. Decommission nuclear weapons for the duration of the terms.
5. Decommission military Improvements except for those needed to keep an SDI.
6. Post your resignation from your alliance in the public resignation thread on the OWF here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
7.Switch your AA to FAIL POW until the conflict is over or you are released, whichever comes first.
8. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on FAIL or nations on AA's allied to FAIL.
9. Do not send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration.
10. Failure to comply with terms will result in a resumption of hostilities.

I can only hope that NADCers and Farkers will be sensible enough to accept these terms and understand that they no longer need to see their nations destroyed for their unjust cause. FAIL is a merciful alliance and does not wish to see their destruction, but should that be the path they choose we shall not be easy on them. That will be all.

Hugs and Kisses,
Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League[/color]

[quote name='Sardonic' date='09 February 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1265771116' post='2171693']
I hope you realize that this means we're on the same side.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And I hope you realize that you will most certainly come to regret this.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='09 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1265771351' post='2171701']
[color="#0000FF"]And I hope you realize that you will most certainly come to regret this.[/color]
[/quote]
I was skeptical at first, but now I am sure that gets funnier with every iteration.

[quote name='Style #386' date='09 February 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1265771652' post='2171707']
Who are FAIL's allies, as referred to in Term 8?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Everyone is an ally of FAIL, and FAIL is an ally of everyone.[/color]

[quote name='Sardonic' date='09 February 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1265771653' post='2171708']
I was skeptical at first, but now I am sure that gets funnier with every iteration.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That is a lie and you know it. You are lying. You will regret this.

See, it doesn't get funnier. It just gets annoying. So now do you regret making that assertion?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='09 February 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1265771955' post='2171721']

See, it doesn't get funnier. It just gets annoying. So now do you regret making that assertion?[/color]
[/quote]
Nope, still funny, sorry.

[quote name='SilvioArjunza' date='09 February 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1265772485' post='2171735']
Everytime I see an announcement from FAIL, I read it, hoping to find within a disbanding notice.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Your contempt keeps us going strong.

FAIL Now! FAIL Forever![/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='That-one-place' date='09 February 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1265771163' post='2171695']
Hopefully everyone involved can see that FEAR is merciful.

I to support the terms given by the God Emperor and encourage all to consider them. That said, I would like to surrender myself as a FEAR POW.
[/quote]

uhm, k.

[quote name='That-one-place' date='09 February 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1265771163' post='2171695']
Hopefully everyone involved can see that FEAR is merciful.

I to support the terms given by the God Emperor and encourage all to consider them. That said, I would like to surrender myself as a FEAR POW.
[/quote]

We're not at war with Nemesis but alright, sure. We accept your surrender.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='09 February 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1265777039' post='2171932']
[color="#0000FF"]The common sense approach tells us that by being present on both sides of this conflict it will be impossible for us to lose. You see, unlike other alliances FAIL does not gamble with its future. We will not lose this war.[/color]
[/quote]

He speaks truth, for nothing but truth could ever sully the tongue of the God Emperor of FAIL. It's just the way it is.

FAIL now! FAIL forever!