An Announcement from the SOS Brigade

Locke

The SOS Brigade has opted to activate Article 5 of the "[URL=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Brave_New_World_Treaty]Brave New World Treaty[/URL]" with the Aqua Defense Initiative. Full reasoning for the cancellation has been given to ADI 72 hours in advance of this announcement, as per the clause. For the sake of the general public, the general jist of the reasoning is the standard lack of communication yadda yadda yadda. We wish ADI the best of luck in their future endeavors.

And to premept the expected posting from RoK et al., we don't need any of your hails here. This is a simple cancellation, nothing else, and we'd appreciate if it was clean of backbiting and the like. None of your !@#$%^&* back and forth that pops up everywhere else, 'kay?

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to announce the current government lineup of the SOS Brigade, we've had a bit of a shuffle since the last announcement. The two changes in Senior Staff are myself filling in as ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student (MoFA), and Imperator filling in as our Ordinary Human and Errand Boy (MoIA). I'd detail each Junior Staff change, but to be honest I can't even remember what that was at our last announcement, so I'll just provide the full gov list for your viewing pleasure:
[list]
[*][b]Arrnea[/b] (Arr-nii), [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i]
[*]--- [b]Locke[/b] (Azu-nyan), [i]ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student[/i]
[*]------ [b]michaeru[/b], [i]Battle Maid[/i]
[*]------ [b]Ephemeral[/b], [i]Incidental Butler[/i]
[*]--- [b]Michael von Prussia[/b] (Michael von Preußen, Mako-chan), [i]Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot[/i]
[*]------ [b]Medix[/b], [i]Lord Fang[/i]
[*]------ [b]Freshmaker[/b], [i]Shota in a Bag[/i]
[*]--- [b]Elrich von Richt[/b] (Soviet_Haruhi), [i]Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko[/i]
[*]------ [b]Katsumi[/b] (Mio), [i]Homicidal Class President[/i]
[*]------ Vacant, [i]Overmind Advisory[/i]
[*]--- [b]Imperator Honorius[/b] (Imperator), [i]Ordinary Human and Errand Boy[/i]
[*]------ [b]Diablofan[/b], [i]Normal Guy #1[/i]
[*]------ [b]Onyx Firefly[/b], [i]Normal Guy #2[/i]
[/list]
Note: Each name given is the recognized name of the ruler in question (OOC: in-game name), but a fair number of us often go by pseudonyms. I've noted each in parentheses after the name.

As a closing note, I invite you all to check out both our [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS_Brigade_(Standard_Edition)"]wiki page[/url] and our [url="http://se.sosdancn.org/"]forums[/url] for more information, and in the case of the latter, some nice lighthearted fun and conversation. This is Locke, signing off, good day to you all. *salutes*

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='09 February 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1265730109' post='2170610']I refuse to support this announcement. Needs more Bernkastel. :smug:

SOS Brigade is immoral, yadda yadda. :awesome:[/quote]
I can fix that. :v:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/15nmuxj.png[/IMG]

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='09 February 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1265730109' post='2170610']
I refuse to support this announcement. Needs more Bernkastel. :smug:

SOS Brigade is immoral, yadda yadda. :awesome:
[/quote]
Just wait. ;)

[quote name='Shovel' date='09 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265731075' post='2170635']
I'm happy to see this govt. Hopefully it will speed up your demise.
[/quote]
Well, aren't you just full of giggles and sunshine today. I bear no ill will to iFOK as a whole, but to you I'd like to return the lovely sentiment you've given us. :)

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' date='09 February 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1265732035' post='2170663']
Friends > Infra

Also, congrats on the government
[/quote]

Trust me when I say that this has nothing to do with our affection to our pixels.

ADI, it's sad that it had to come to this. I hope you aren't mad or anything. :(

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' date='09 February 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1265732035' post='2170663']
Friends > Infra

Also, congrats on the government
[/quote]
Are you really insinuating that cancelling a non-military treaty is abandoning a friend, a treaty which carries [i]no[/i] implication of military action? [i]Seriously?[/i]

Already been covered as I was posting, I see. <_<

Edited by Locke