Sparta Declaration of War

[center][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/dizzy_devil_rulz/Spartan_Propaganda/spartawarflag.jpg[/img]
[b]Oh no you didn't!
Sparta Declaration of War Part 59..-I JUST DON'T KNOW ANY MORE OK!!![/b][/center]

Here in Sparta we quite enjoy the company of those fine party goers over at Asgaard but it seems someone has seen it fit to interrupt our on-going party with The Legion and has rather rudely bumped into Asgaard and spilled their drink all over their nice new suit. This doesn't sit well with us Spartans.

Therefore Sparta hereby enacts "The Godhead Entente" treaty and declares war on MASH in support of our Asgaard brothers. May the blood of our enemies flow thick and fast.

o/ Asgaard

[center][img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4038/wartop.png[/img]
[font="Palatino Linotype"][b][i]Tulak Hord[/i][/b], King of Sparta
[b][i]Wilhlem the Demented[/i][/b], King of Sparta
[b][i]Trinite[/i][/b], Archephor of Sparta
[b][i]Hyperion[/i][/b], Ephor of Lykoi
[b][i]Olaf Styke[/i][/b], Ephor of Philoxenia
[b][i]Darklink[/i][/b], Ephor of Mastropeia
[b][i]El Coggins[/i][/b], Ephor of Mesoa[/font]
[/center]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='yankeefan2' date='07 February 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1265522325' post='2166267']
Even when already fighting on multiple fronts, Sparta still rides to help its allies. Good to see Spartan loyalty is so unwavering.

Good luck in your war.

o/ Sparta
[/quote]

They have 0 wars against MASH. :smug:

[quote name='FreddieMercury' date='06 February 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1265525405' post='2166426']
They have 0 wars against MASH. :smug:
[/quote]

Now you're using that god awful emoticon as well? :gag:

This DoW was probably used to get Umbrella into the war so I don't think we will see Sparta attacking MASH. I hope this whole war comes to an end before the top guys sacrifice everyone else for their egos. <_<

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='07 February 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1265525613' post='2166431']
Now you're using that god awful emoticon as well? :gag:

This DoW was probably used to get Umbrella into the war so I don't think we will see Sparta attacking MASH. I hope this whole war comes to an end before the top guys sacrifice everyone else for their egos. <_<
[/quote]
It's well known that Sparta, a close ally of Athens, only DoWs for treaty activation reasons. ^_^

[quote name='Haflinger' date='07 February 2010 - 08:14 AM' timestamp='1265530471' post='2166559']
It's well known that Sparta, a close ally of Athens, only DoWs for treaty activation reasons. ^_^
[/quote]

Don't be mad. Considering that Asgaard was at war with Legion, Quantum and now M*A*S*H its only fair that we should level that out with a bit more NS on our side.

[quote name='Remaliat' date='07 February 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1265531315' post='2166579']
Weren't Sparta failing enough without adding another combatant against them?
[/quote]

Apparently not enough. How's that war with TOP going?