A joint announcement between MHA and GO

jadoo1989

[center][img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/stephen0731/MHAGO3.png[/img][/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen of Bob,

Earlier, government from The United Front met with leaders from the Mostly Harmless Alliance and Guru Order to discuss their surrender. Both we and Guru Order have taken into account the reasons that TUF came into this war and although they have opposed us on the battlefield, Guru Order and the Mostly Harmless Alliance have decided to impose the following surrender terms:

1. MHA and GO will grant TUFs request for white peace.
2. In order to receive said white peace, TUF must peace out with all nations and/or alliances they are currently engaging and remain neutral for the duration of the war.
3. Return all POWs to the alliances whom they were originally from.
4. Pudge will be needing his truck washed.

We have attempted to be lenient and fair as we know that TUF was merely honoring the treaties of their friends. In light of that, we are willing to let them go with only the loss they have suffered thus far as payment to MHA and GO.

However, should point two be broken and TUF re-enter the conflict on any fronts, MHA and GO reserve the right to re-enact a state of war upon TUF.

In addition, should TUF request, MHA will protect them from raids throughout the duration of the war or until services are no longer needed, whichever occurs first.

[u]Signed for MHA[/u]

Jadoo1989 - Triumvir
Pudge1975 - Triumvir
Draden - Triumvir

[u]Signed for Guru Order[/u]

[i]Elders Council[/i]
Guruland
Waldie Land
Jmalaxia
Smokey78

[u]Signed for TUF[/u]

Prather6 - Emperor
AntonioII - Chancellor

Though this war had nothing to do with them and started a half dozen treaty activations away, TUF honoured a commitment to join a war in defense of their allies. I respect them for that, and am glad to see them at peace.

Hopefully TUF will have some good stories about your war with MHA. You did after all declare on the highest ranked alliance. Come by after this whole thing winds down and we can share a few tales of daring do. However, there are still a few other pressing issues to deal with before we can visit or host a social event.

[quote name='Teriethien' date='07 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1265523700' post='2166369']
That sounds very contradictory.
[/quote]
I believe it refers to no reparations.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='07 February 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1265523745' post='2166373']
I believe it refers to no reparations.
[/quote]

I know what it meant. It's still contradictory mention imposing surrender terms with the phrase white peace. That goes against the entire concept of white peace.