Urban Renewal

zenergy

[center][img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/147/l_bf241d6c5b924b78b338b9f106a108ef.jpg[/img][/center]

Dear WAPA,

Us guys and gals over here at GUN were thinking of you, and how wonderful you all are. We love y'all so much, we decided to do something really special for you - it's a complete urban renewal project, on us. Our decorating taste is admittedly a little post apocalyptic, but we hope you like it.

We hope this show of brotherly love smooths over any tensions there were between you and our MDP buddies over at NATO.

Hugs and kisses,

Global United Nations

tl;dr GUNDoWWAPA4NATOMDP

[quote name='Sardonic' date='07 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1265521019' post='2166115']
Sheesh, WAPA gets all the fun. It's not like NATO is fighting back against us very hard.
[/quote]
Aww, they just know you're fragile. :D

o/ GUN

Anyone who's friends with NATO is good people in my book.

[quote name='baskan' date='07 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265522626' post='2166293']
You attacked me D: but then i attacked you back =D
[/quote]

Well, that's the polite thing to do then. No hard feelings...good luck, but not too much. :blush:

[quote name='Reagan' date='07 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1265522704' post='2166298']
Well, that's the polite thing to do then. No hard feelings...good luck, but not too much. :blush:
[/quote]
Same let's not get caught up in bad mouthing each other shall we?(sarcasm or is it?)
WAPA YA BASS!!!!!!

[quote name='baskan' date='07 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265522775' post='2166303']
Same let's not get caught up in bad mouthing each other shall we?(sarcasm or is it?)
WAPA YA BASS!!!!!!
[/quote]

No sarcasm. I enjoy a clean fight against an honorable opponent.